Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Day ten scales read 10.7 and three quarters i am going to break into the low tens if it kills me :/ i am so readdu to see the nines i reli am rite at tbis point in ma life

I know the losses will slow down after the first week or so bt iv found doin simplicity with no xtras i lose half a pound or so a day wont b able to weigh tmorow coz wil b at ma sisters bt gna stick to pax n three litres water so hoping on thursday mrning i see a lovely number on the scales js incase i end up stayin tues too bt if dnt stay in mani tues wil weigh on wed either day wud lobe to see a nyc number on the scales like a 10.5 or 10.4 wich wud gimi
A total
Of two stone loss
On this sns journey i am soo soo ready to break into the nx stone down and i am bludy gna do it before xmas n in jan as soon as the scales say sumt like 9.4 or 9.3 mayb js mayb depednin on how slow the losses r mire do the refeed week n then jump over to 4/3 to lose the last bit.....i am so close to the end of this journey this is it i am not stopping at the low tens like i did durin the summer hell to the no :/ iv been called a lot of names in the past by certain ppl n its time to prove al them ****ers rong n shove it in their faces :/ :/ :/ this last stage of war has begun n this time there is no room for cheating or messing abt thts the thing abt water weight u have no idea hw much u wil gain :/ so scared of the three off plan days im avin in the month of dec xmas new yrs n ma sisters bday....:/ its soo scary ima terrfiied wud regain evrythingthht ib lost leadin hpto xmas n hw long wud it tke to lose evrything again? Irs ridicukus i actually cnt wait to do the refeed weeek propeley this time round think al the previous times iv done vlcds iv nva done the tefeed week this time i am determined to do it rite!!! No more regainin weight til like later on down the life!!!!! And this time would continue on with ma diary to help keep me on track when maintaining and mayb weigh evry three to four days then if cna manaege it rather then evryday this time i actually have a plan of some sort better then preevious times wen neva reli bothered much....sorry for the typos bt u know me lol me n ma typing this has been a reli emotional and frustrating yr to say the least wt with the weigh gain weight loss joblessness evrythjng 2015 will b my yr!!! Xxx

Day 11 non weigh day tdai coz nt at home so dnt have no scales gosh feel bit lost without them tbh:( bt nope sticking to this plan regardless hoping tmorrow mrning it says a gd number ma sister reli wnted me to go out with her this wed bt i reli cnt i am on a roll nw n i stil dnt feel light nuf n if i do go out on a nite out mite b tempted to drink the odd one or two n reli dnt wna risk sabotagin the diet espec as got gt no other social events reli til xmas wna stick to this diet thru n thru n plus dnt reli feel slim nuf to go out this wed its js too soon n dnt feel like iv lost ne inches since strting this diet tbh :/ so hmm naah mayb in a week or two time mite feel tad better abt maself....do feel bit lost nt weighin tho :( it doesnt feel right lol xx

Tdai managed to have ttwo shakes n teo meal pax ewith abt four brussel sprouts bit of cauli rice n a dollop of yogurt nt gna bther weighin tmorrow either coz nt drank nuf water n doubt wil do tmorrow eithet gna b oit mst of the day tmo as well unless i mange to fit in the two n half least befkre i head out wich means wud need to strt on the water early....bt prbz will weigh nw either sat. Sun this week has been all ovee the plce tbh bt have nt succummed have stucj to plan bt js dnt wna weigh js yet coz still on totm i am hating this new plan tmorroq mrning i am ordering ma old pi again stupid healthcare they sumtimes chat so much **** as its its the sme as old pil no its bludy nt ma old pill barely had totm n this one is never ending im on like day 9 of totm cnt deal nemre it uncomfy painful n i swear the scales r nt in ma favour even mre coz of this bludy totm :/ ;@ stupid clinics man they chat ****!!! Xxxx pissedd offf to the max dd

Day 12 weigh day 10.7 bang on soo soo damn close arghh this waiting is soo nearly killing me ffs tdai i craved junk i reli n truly did js wnted sumthing a croissant or a pixza or sumthing was soo cold was out mst of the day cud barely feel ma face coz of the cold and was js horrid bt i dint cave i kept tellin maself js a few more week til xmas n i am soo soo close to ten stone i can almost touch it tht i have to b strong n nothing feels better then feelin smaller in size or bein asked have i lost weight so i stayed strong had three shakes one bonafee porridge tdai n three litres of water i am prayin the scales wil b kinder n nycer to me daily weighin wil stil go on as feel lost without weighin regardles of the results or the lack of results in some cases xx

Oh yh and have finally ordered ma old pill again so shud b strtin on it this sat cnt wait cos this totm has been for too long n too unpredictable :( urgh ahte it truly xxx

Day 13 weigh in nothing nt even zilch had four shakes n three litres ydyay trying reli reli hard nt to giv in or cry out of frustration i am gna try n get as low as possibly n then after xmas gna fo one week to try. N get rid of ne water weight round xmas n then the seven day refeed n then im gna cal it a day for bit coz it is mentally draininng n frustratinto say the least yet cnt do without the scales js luk at it for eg dint weigh on tuesday felt lost and the scales stayed the sme yday n tdai so dnt bave. A clue if did lose on the tues so the scales help me stay on track without them id b lost n wud prbz cave in or sumt by nw or before nw....ma body shape hasnt changed drasticallly either tbh....hmm wil keep trying for bit more bt it is testing ma patience nt gna lie so if it does get too mcuh this month then in the new yr gna try 4/3 hel mite even throw in the odd 5/2 the odd weeks mix ma body up abit lool keep it confused....bring on day 13 ey see wt the day holds

Think the worst thing is knowin dint cave yday n seein a chicken wrap or a sandiwch for like .300 odd cals knowin tht if was doin 5/2 prbz cudv winged it n had it js prbz wudv fasted the day after i was in town yday n the number of normla ppl munchin on samdwiches for lunch wow found it so amazing......

Day 14 scales read 10.6 pheew finally managed ti break the 10.7 soo soo close to 10.5 bugger ahh well onto anther day :) bring it on!!! Xx

Day 15 scales readin 10.4 n three quarters js five more lbs before i see the nines cud easily cry with sweet relief sooo soooo damn close bt yet feels soo soo far bt i am still going to be plodding along....have 19 days til xmas have abt 5-6lbs to lose to see the high nines i have evrythjng crossed for maself i no after xmas n new yes fna jump rite bk onto the wagon for the first week or two of jan cz no way am i leaving it til i am bk in the elevens on scales before i attempt ma refeed week before moving to 4/3 i reli am gna try nt to ovrthink on xmas and new yrs even gna try nt to stand on the scales to see the damage ja gna try n jump rite bk on the wagin for a week before wwighing to trt n get rid of ne gaian ober xmas n new yrs n then second week wreva apens apens befoe i attempt refeed coz dnt wna leage it til like merch before i atemot refeed coz there cud b a minor risk of gaining so rhen wont have nuf time to lose ne gains by ma bday n holiday so gna attempt refeed n 4/3 n bit of exercise at hme dor the half of jan n two weeks of feb which gives me three weeks in total to try outthe 4/3 if it dnt wrk then mite switch over bk to pax for the last 4/5 weeks before attempting refeed again js before ma bday n holiday hoping this plan will wrk xx

Thanku hun u can do it!!! :) Tdai tad depresed even tho the scales r wrkin in ma favour...i asked ma sister do i look like i have shrunk round the luv handles n hips area n she goes no n to top it off she goes one side lux bigger then the other :/ i dnt reli kno what to mke of this coz this diet is difficult nuf as it is without hearing nycy compliments even if she said there was a tiny diff it wudv made all the difference...now i wonder hw ligt do i reli have to go for there to b physical change round the legs n hips area :( she goes ma waist lux smaller ma waist. Has always been smaller she is one of the blessed ones who nva put weight on so she has no idea hw diffiuclt tis is for me....:/ :( :'( ma hips n thighs r ma problem areas nt gna lie :(

Will i eva lose nuf to actually physically shrink? I am an insecure person at the best of times and comments frm others help me n motivate me tho i suppose do prefer the honest truth too...this has got me musing tdai n she wnts em to go out nx thurs too....dnt kno if i am feeling up to a non alcoholic nite out tbh espec coz still feeling so fat :( the scales had made me happy bt tht one comment has kinda ruined ma mood for the day :( x

Last edited:
Hi Priya,

You're doing great! Be a bit easier on yourself :) you will get into the 9s, worrying won't make your body rush though... you're doing all you can on plan and that's brilliant! Just keep positive, and know that whether it's in days or weeks you WILL see the difference!

It can be frustrating not seeing changes in the mirror, but you will be losing fat. And people who see you a lot are less likely to notice anyways, that includes ourselves! Best way is to take pictures and compare them to the start of the diet - you'll see your shape changing.

Keep your head up, you're doing fab m'love

Rach x

Thanku hun for those words reli needed them i guess its more to do with impatience and my personal mini goal its crazy what this diet can sometimes do to ones head i have decided that i will continue on plan for the nx 12-13 days n then dependin on what scales say n hw i feel i am going to attempt to do 4-5 days of refeed cz i reli reli dnt wna pile on lots of weight over xmas n new yrs id much rather put on a minimum after refeed....corse i cud b totally rong guess time willl tell....day 16 tdai scales read 10.3 n three quarters am i allowed to cry out of frustration yet? Got abt two weeks to go gimi strength to keep at it....:( all tht water gushing round me blurghh i kno ppl have been on this much longer with no blips n i genuinely rate them for it i have evrything evrything crossed for this loss to continue and for me to see it on ma body and clothes as well as on the scales xx

What is your personal mini goal? I should probably set one - I only have my ultimate goal of reaching 10st... I don't even know what I weigh! Might make it to get into the next size down before Christmas :) will be getting some bottoms on the 23rd so it gives me a motive - won't be too disheartened if I don't make it, so long as I'm doing all I can.

I am the same - not sure if it's better to refeed before Christmas or just go straight from plan and try not to overdo it! Anybody know from experience what is better? Naturally with both there will be the water gain regardless. xx

Yh i have. No idea if the refeed wil help at al bt it may help me feel bit in control my mini goal is 9.7 n then my ultimate goal is 8.5 bt i dont mind losing the last half a stone to 10lbs via 5/2 or 4/3....so long as my weight goes down n my hips n thighs go down wch r ma main prob areas i love my curves bt wud lobe them even mre if they went down ns tad bit more n ma tum a tad bit flatter lol....think anther stone n bit hopefully will do it....fingers crossed i dnt measure bt go by clothes as the tape measre does piss me off lol

On other news nsv my grey size ten jeans fit me nycly again....my s8 jeans still have sum way to go bt sits js below the hips with a blurgh roll of flat hangig over ??? grossesness....tried ona n dress a s8 wich made me see bk fat and huminhgus luv handles n bigger thighs thhen nw whereas nw the bk is lukin decent ishh no flab bk there luv handles do luk much smaller its bkless so cnt wear bra or magic pants under it bt gna and tried on a s10 playsuit on n the thighs n hips area stil petty much rhe sme bt the waist bit tad looser so gna try them all four items on again the day before xmas n gna restrt the slendertone belt four tiems a day i kno nt recomended bt the race is on against time n wna do evrythjng possible so then can say i tried ma best.....luv hrglass shapes dnt get me rong its js wen certain jeans dnt wna go up past them thighs n hips tht bring me down tbh actialy cnt wait to try out 4/3 got ma fasting days al sorted mon wed fridays n wna tty ns tick to veeg n pure protein as much and as often as can as well as fruit.....have done lot fo research on it since ma first attempt which was a disaster so feel tad bit more prepared for it s n s think wil always b ma safety blanked n wil always try n keep stocked up for two week restrts if eva i feel like im gaining again...bt rhis time i do feel tad bit more confident once im in the niens wil feel tad better abt jt too......

We wil get there hw long av u been on plan hun if h dnt mind em asking? Xxx

Heya,

Yeah jeans can be really annoying! I always go for high waisted if they don't have them in a 34 leg as I'm quite tall - they just fall down!

It's good to see the results along the way - sounds like it's coming off the areas you said about! Great that you have a plan in place - I don't really have one in place for Christmas/New Year to be honest, just gonna go with it. I think this will make me much more mindful even though I will have complete freedom - I found it worked last time when I did LL.

We will indeed! This is my 5th day. Not weighing as I'm a tad too scared lol! Just going by clothes at the moment, will weigh when I'm nearer to goal. I estimate I have around 2 1/2 stone to lose to get back to 10st. I'll keep going til I'm there! I joined in July as I was gonna start then - you know how it is, things took a bit of a crap turn at home and all of a sudden it was pressure central! Lasted about 2 days ha. But I'm here for good now! :p xx

Heya, Yeah jeans can be really annoying! I always go for high waisted if they don't have them in a 34 leg as I'm quite tall - they just fall down! It's good to see the results along the way - sounds like it's coming off the areas you said about! Great that you have a plan in place - I don't really have one in place for Christmas/New Year to be honest, just gonna go with it. I think this will make me much more mindful even though I will have complete freedom - I found it worked last time when I did LL. We will indeed! This is my 5th day. Not weighing as I'm a tad too scared lol! Just going by clothes at the moment, will weigh when I'm nearer to goal. I estimate I have around 2 1/2 stone to lose to get back to 10st. I'll keep going til I'm there! I joined in July as I was gonna start then - you know how it is, things took a bit of a crap turn at home and all of a sudden it was pressure central! Lasted about 2 days ha. But I'm here for good now! :p xx

Yup i l know all abt restrts lol...iv lost count haha i dnt mind losing the lst bit via judd evry other fasting tbh bt wud love to see the nines before zmas n wud luv for ma hips n thighs to shrink ja a tad bit more....i hage to live by the scales i feel reli lost without weighing evryday even if its sumt i dnt wna seee haha...reli hard to xplain bt i have the nines or eight stuck in ma mind n i am determined to reach it this time round....plus vloser to goal the losses slow rite down so dnt wna push it bein on s n s for too long then gettin frsutrated n eating like did las ttime in the summer managed to get. To 10.1 b then it stopped moving haha xx

High waisted jeans i lovee bt they ns dnt wna seem to go past ma hips lolz so waitin til ima smaller size before buying them again....so annoyin cz it literally js one size i wna get down wudnt mind it i dnt get ne lower tbh :( js an inch or two frm the hips and thighs then i fud mayb b content for a short while....xxx

Have done tons of readin on evry other day fasting i think may js b able to manage it even craving healthy options rite nw loolz....sooo close n yet soo bludy far :( bt wil keep ploddin along. The refeed do wna try it this time round coz previous times have ja strt eating again n then its piled on again so this time wna try n maintain n continue losing the last time did a vlcd managed to maintain for a yr n biit before it al went down the drain due to emotions n hectic lifestyle lol....heres hping for. Agd nx two weeks it seems so far away these nx 14 days bt praying for a miracl as reli cnt wait til xmas n b able to eat lool xx

Day 17 scales read 10.3 bang on grrr soo flipping close soo soo damn close :( ffs this is torture....tdai going out so wil try to stick to protein bt see what apens....

Thats almost a pound in a day! Other diets youd lose that in a week. Youre close, just stick with it and youll be there soon enough xx

Urghh rite had a off day yday but stuck to protein bt stil scales shot bk to 10.6 tho i kno its water weight it is stil quite disheartening....eil b embarkin bk on plan tmorowo till abt nine days time and do four refeed days enjoy xmas n then go onto 4/3 for about 4-6 weeks i have alredy made a new diary in the judd section n will b movin there tho will keep this diary stil up n running js incase judd doesnt wrk for me n i come running bk to the comforting arms of sns...i reli do hate this hold that sns seems to have on me lol....sns wil always b ma security blanki bt i reli do hope judd or 4/3 does wrk for me as i feel its realistic n gives me a chance to go bk to the things i semi miss

Suprisjng my yday n tsai even tho was ma off days i dint crave junk n managed to resist subway chicken fajitas and pasta that mum made for ebrh one ma body was crying for water so yday defl dint drink nuf water....bt kind of lookig forward to ma new journey as well...gna giv sns a final push to try and see a glimmer of the nines bt will tke wtvr apens on the chin....in the knowledge that i may still feel big bt i am lighter n smaller then last xmas wher i was 12.4 and a large 12-14 in leggings n jesns were js non existent bk then still searchin for ma goal weight of 8.5 and wil keep trying xx

Back