Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Reli? Cz i checkd the booklet found it under me sisters bed no isea hw it got there found it js after i had posted and sprouts aint listed :s lmaoo at fart bombs dno y im cravin them jewel lmaoo....Bit of advice needed peepz :'( basically landlord owes me a months rent which wasnt entitled tomhim coz was no longer his tenant nw the office which is representing his properties r tkin long in givin me the money bk iv given them mu bank details xplained to them tht i need the money bk cz im reli close to the end of me overdraft and also gt bills cumin up feel like crying cZ they keep fobbin me off n immvery d at confrontation thats the thing :(...im quite spoken n too polite sumtiems for me own gd dno hw else to get the money bk quicker...feel like crying coz thrt they wud giv it bk soon as thhey got me bank details bt they keep mkin me go round n round in circles sayin this needs to b addressed wit the finance manager and tht she is in a meeting atm n tht it cud b at the end of the week so they basically sayin tht i mite nt get it bk at all bt iv got bank statements n evrything sayin they took it out etc n i had got me deposit bk before teh took the money out....im reli stressing out ere x

I'm good at kicking up a stink to get people to do what they're supposed to do, comes with having special needs kids I think as I need to shout to be heard a lot when it comes to them! Only way is to keep on their backs about it or they will just keep fobbing you off. As for the sprouts, it lists brussells on the veg bit x

Hmm k thnxx hun will keep ringing them till they finally get the bludy message :( its alot of money they owe me n js wnt it bk into ma account then they wil nva av to hear bk frm me again x

They gave it bk yaay...i have a samsung tablet new brand new just need to wipe it clean i.e pix etc and a charger umm wher can i sell it wher i wud get a gd price for it? Ne suggestions? Tdai day five summary: Three n half litres of water Dark truffa choc bar split thru the day Choc n caremel half n half pudding...personal fave nw prefer that to shakes even lol Spicy spag wit broccoli spinach and mushrooms yum tho ne tips to make the mushrooms taste better?... Last pack will be the same as pack two puddin yaay lol n the rest of the bar :) the dark truffa bar is amazing simply wonderful lol xx Struggled bit wit the water tbh tdai as started the day late n the scales r finally movin in the rite direction lets hpe it keeps goin lol x

Well done on resisting hun rite nw ma two younger sisters havin pizza, popcorn chicken and sweetcorn n chips ohhh n im upstairs hiding til theyv finished eating lool...?...

Last edited:
Hey! Priya I have just read (skim read I confess) you diary thread and it has really helped distract me! You are doing brilliantly! Keep going! I must confess I'm a dinosaur when it comes to text speak even though I have a 17 year old son and I found I really had to concentrate following your posts but it really completely made the pangs or restlessness I was feeling! I will most definitely be following your journey if that's ok.

By the way I am Indian and I totally understand the Indian mindset of my mum's generation of feeding and asking three times if you want to eat something and then when you don't decline saying things like "no wonder you can't lose weight you are always eating!" Not helpful at all, so your approach in keeping it to yourself is a good one.

My pennies worth on daily weighing, don't do it if you are at risk of it making you quit. Scales go up and down even doing any vlcd 100% and even weighing at exactly the same time of morning post pee etc naked and the scale placed exactly at the same spot! Yup! Been there done it - er! I am still a daily weigher though! If I stop weighing i lose focus. Not long until your weigh day so keep going. You've had great support and advice from everyone, just love Minimins!

Meant to add about exercise. Don't do anything strenuous not until you really are in the swing of it used to fewer calories. I did a few weeks and then started at the gym with a personal trainer and I had to have whey protein or extra shakes on the days I trained otherwise I felt I was going to collapse.

Hey! Priya I have just read (skim read I confess) you diary thread and it has really helped distract me! You are doing brilliantly! Keep going! I must confess I'm a dinosaur when it comes to text speak even though I have a 17 year old son and I found I really had to concentrate following your posts but it really completely made the pangs or restlessness I was feeling! I will most definitely be following your journey if that's ok. By the way I am Indian and I totally understand the Indian mindset of my mum's generation of feeding and asking three times if you want to eat something and then when you don't decline saying things like "no wonder you can't lose weight you are always eating!" Not helpful at all, so your approach in keeping it to yourself is a good one. My pennies worth on daily weighing, don't do it if you are at risk of it making you quit. Scales go up and down even doing any vlcd 100% and even weighing at exactly the same time of morning post pee etc naked and the scale placed exactly at the same spot! Yup! Been there done it - er! I am still a daily weigher though! If I stop weighing i lose focus. Not long until your weigh day so keep going. You've had great support and advice from everyone, just love Minimins!
Hey kira corse i dont mind u following me hun :) i know its orrible tho mumz think gets it now a lil bit its reli difficult tryin to xplain to her abt ketosis n what not wen she saw me avin spicy spag she was like hw u gna lose weight on tht bt stil cant eat rice n timy bit of curry lol ?... Sorry for the text speak i relii cant help it think its coz im on my fone wen im on here n its a touchscreen iphone 5 so find myself messagin the way i do in tx n wassap etc....i will try n fix this sooon...wt day u on? I kno the scales lool i wont give up on it bt it like calls ma name evry mrning lool....cnt resist scales doe can resist foood lmaoo...need a job miss uni even tho onli finished three months ago lol wher u frm? Ima follow ur journey too Wats ur diary called? Xx

Phew I thought it was just me being really old not being able to understand the text speak haha xx

Just stopping by to say hi. You are doing fantastic :). And I'm glad you got your money back. Some landlords/agents can be a right pain in the a hole.

Coke zero doesn't contain citric acid, so it is safe to drink but I remember when I last did S&S they said to limit it to either one can (330ml) or 500ml a day I think as it can kick off cravings for some people. Although some people do drink more daily and have had no problems with it so guess it varies. I even read somewhere to limit it for the first week or two as it can make getting into ketosis take longer or something, not completely sure now as it was quite a while ago. When doing S&S before I would have the odd coke zero or dr pepper zero (also doesn't contain citric acid) to get me through! Tasted so gooood what with drinking water all the time. I just didn't drink great amounts of it.

I'll be joining you soon. Need to get rid of some weight without having to worry about counting calories etc like on other diets which just does my head in sometimes.

I have no idea how to do a link to my diary but it's called "back to the business of weight loss" I do change it from time to time and it's in the Silver Members section.

I'm from Newcastle though live just outside in Northumberland.

The text speak certainly helps me concentrate so much I am well distracted!

I'm counting today as Day 1 as I messed around last week trying to get back into it and Monday is weigh day for me.

glad you your mum is supportive as it does help having all the support one can get. I'm very excited for you as weigh in is around the corner for you and I'll only just be getting into ketosis!

I have no idea how to do a link to my diary but it's called "back to the business of weight loss" I do change it from time to time and it's in the Silver Members section. I'm from Newcastle though live just outside in Northumberland. The text speak certainly helps me concentrate so much I am well distracted! I'm counting today as Day 1 as I messed around last week trying to get back into it and Monday is weigh day for me. glad you your mum is supportive as it does help having all the support one can get. I'm very excited for you as weigh in is around the corner for you and I'll only just be getting into ketosis!
Im sooo scaredd loolzz its playin in ma mind what ifs lol...the silver section? :s where is tht? ?....my mum is fifty fifty loolz haha depends on her mood n i js know if she dnt see ne physical shrinkin she gna flip lmaoo cz thhen she gna think its nt wrkin n been a waste of money n time etc ???? Lmaoo at the tx speak soo sorri apologies once again ? x

Just stopping by to say hi. You are doing fantastic :). And I'm glad you got your money back. Some landlords/agents can be a right pain in the a hole. Coke zero doesn't contain citric acid, so it is safe to drink but I remember when I last did S&S they said to limit it to either one can (330ml) or 500ml a day I think as it can kick off cravings for some people. Although some people do drink more daily and have had no problems with it so guess it varies. I even read somewhere to limit it for the first week or two as it can make getting into ketosis take longer or something, not completely sure now as it was quite a while ago. When doing S&S before I would have the odd coke zero or dr pepper zero (also doesn't contain citric acid) to get me through! Tasted so gooood what with drinking water all the time. I just didn't drink great amounts of it. I'll be joining you soon. Need to get rid of some weight without having to worry about counting calories etc like on other diets which just does my head in sometimes.

Ima try with coke zero bt im bt a huge fan of coke tbh loll gna try green tea n flavoured coffee to start off with lol...n see what apens frm there as those two r unltd amounts bt thnku for the tip mite try it...

Looking forwes to following ur journey hun for wen u do join :) x

Urgghhh he who must not be named needs a kick up his bum seriously about askin me hwz my gym n diet is goin n hw often av i been n wen did i join etc etc ???????? xxx

Last edited:
Took a sneak peak on the scales and thankfully finally going down in the right direction..still hoping for a miracle loss however will takever what the scales giv on thurs as long as its gone down...so got everything crossed for thurs reli and the following week as its ride or die in that time frame lol i do feel better abt maself as i know in my mind i am finally doing sumat. Sumthing that iv been tellin mself to do for the past yr since iv put this weight on n failing each time lol...so will keep going n pray my willpower will not leave me js hoping inch loss will follow quickly too...day six ere we come....oh and also finished day one of squat challenge yday bring it on...herz to hopefully tonin legs n a nycer bum lol x

LOL! I am the same Starlight reading out aloud almost! But I kind of get it now!

Priya, get your ex out of your head! You are wasting time even letting him enter your thoughts. Plenty more lovely men out there for a gorgeous young girl like you. You have 2 sleeps and then weigh day! I know you will lose weight as anyone who sticks to plan always does. Try on what you were wearing the day before you started or something that was snug or tight. See how that feels today or tomorrow. Scale numbers can vary for all sorts of reasons so don't let Thursday's weigh in the the sole factor you deciding to continue with SnS or not. Look at the results others have got by sticking to it. (I should listen to my own advice more often I'd have been at goal the year I joined minis and maintaining if I had!)

Phew Im glad Im not the only one who struggles with text speak. I find I have to almost read it out loud Ok madam unanimous decison - stop it :whoopass: :giggle: Glad to see the scales are going down for you, its all that keeps us sane on this diet at times :)

Lmaooo i at time forget how i type on here myself purely out of habit...honestly tho i am really sorry and i promise i am trying as i am here rite now lol...i dont the change the words round that much do i? I onli at times change a letter or two in the word...lol i think to try and make the word shorter loolz...trust me the scales and the inches...and compliments or positive comments on how i am lukin hehe xx

Agree with both, keep going and but don't let just your first loss determine if you continue or not. Reason being, you've done the hard work now by sticking with it for this long and if you've done it right (which it sounds like you have) you'll be in ketosis. It'll be much easier now as hunger subsides!

Re tablet selling, have you tried Gumtree or ebay? You have to pay some fees but I would say you'd get a better price than going to a pawn shop, etc.

And as for ex, phew, hugs, we've all been there and hope it sorts itself out soon.

As for the text speak, I guess it's a generation thing, i know texts from my sis and bro (both in 20's) are the same. I don't mind it hun but i guess it is easier to read when not text speak. x

LOL! I am the same Starlight reading out aloud almost! But I kind of get it now! Priya, get your ex out of your head! You are wasting time even letting him enter your thoughts. Plenty more lovely men out there for a gorgeous young girl like you. You have 2 sleeps and then weigh day! I know you will lose weight as anyone who sticks to plan always does. Try on what you were wearing the day before you started or something that was snug or tight. See how that feels today or tomorrow. Scale numbers can vary for all sorts of reasons so don't let Thursday's weigh in the the sole factor you deciding to continue with SnS or not. Look at the results others have got by sticking to it. (I should listen to my own advice more often I'd have been at goal the year I joined minis and maintaining if I had!)

I am trying reli reli hard abt the dope bt four yrs was a long n emotional time for me n its onli now iv finally come to terms that it wasnt what i thort it was...:'(...the clothes i dno bit scared of trying on new smaller old clothes atm coz worried if they dnt feel better on me will lead on me quitting as im one of them ones unfortunately lol...bt i mite try sumat on after the second weigh in if i feel positive and confident nuf lol...iv been in hibernation since iv started this even tho not been on it for that long keep avoiding seeing other ppl other then my family in the hope that they mite say sumat or notice sumat gd abt me wen they so eventually see me tho i am starting to run out of xcuses in not seeing ne one lmaoo....im the same kira i giv out positive vibes n advice bt then wen it comes to me following it nver apens lmaoo xx

Agree with both, keep going and but don't let just your first loss determine if you continue or not. Reason being, you've done the hard work now by sticking with it for this long and if you've done it right (which it sounds like you have) you'll be in ketosis. It'll be much easier now as hunger subsides! Re tablet selling, have you tried Gumtree or ebay? You have to pay some fees but I would say you'd get a better price than going to a pawn shop, etc. And as for ex, phew, hugs, we've all been there and hope it sorts itself out soon. As for the text speak, I guess it's a generation thing, i know texts from my sis and bro (both in 20's) are the same. I don't mind it hun but i guess it is easier to read when not text speak. x

Thnku guys i will presever on this lolz i guess i find maself arguin wit maself over this diet n the results bt ur rite i will continue and hope by the end of feb i will b a better person and feel better abt maself mayb even by the end of jan :) lol...will try gumtree then :) so if u do sell on sites do u get the money first or do u post the device out first? No idea as nva sold owt online even tho iv js finished uni n 24 ?....i feel soo bad abt my text speak bt its like reflex lool the onli time i find maself not typin like this is in cv, covering letters, nething relating to work or uni lool...?...

Speaking of work feels soo scary now that iv finished uni ( tho got two retakes to do still bt nt on a full time basis js part time) and been out of work for abt six months so bit apprehensive to start applying n wrkin again...i know i can do it coz been wrking since like 16 bt the gap reli dint help wt wit me avin final exams and then india...i still hope to do my MA topup in london kingdton in 2015 a one yr part time basis one evening a week thing...so not out of education yet bt feels lot more real and daunting now...studied h.r no idea hw to even start luking into real work h.r related lollz as past work used to be standard student work part time hrs lol call centre, waitressing, retail etc....??bt also do need work as my bank account will slowly dwindle lol xx

Back