Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Ur welcome hun. Personally senna dosent work for me, once i took 6 in 24 hrs cos i was so desperate but guess what? It didnt work lol Soooo power to dulcolax lol. The only one that works haha. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lool uv convinced me tamzy duco it is then lool gona go tdai n get sum n sum flavoured coffee to try n up the fluid intake too lol hopin for a loss over the weekend to try n keep me going llolz soo dammn close to the elevens on the scale yet soo far grrr :( lol x

The wrst thing was wen i first stood on them it sed 11.5 thrht i was hyperventilating or seeing things kmaoo so stood on them again n it sed 12.1 checked twice lol to mke sure n even gt me sister to weigh hersen n nope turns out it was js me lol orrid scales lol even on actual weigh day mind games js like a dude tut tut x

Aww i hate when the scale plays mind games with me, ita like so annoying. Its either ur retaining water or need to sort out the issues but dulcolax will sort that. That still doesnt explain the weight going up tho, ur hardly eating anything. Maybe ur more sensitive to carbs than others, could u not try swapping the linda mcartney sausages for lean meat or eggs or even quorn? Just a suggestion. Have u checked ur in ketosis? Xx

The scales havent gone up i think wt mitev append is cz i moved the scales abt yday wen was clearing my room up n sortin the furniture round bit bt had put the scales bk to the original plce as normal n then the first time i stood was 11.5 lol gd thing i stood on it again n again to double lol or whdv been der thinkin im 11.5 ??? so mayb cz they were moved even tho dint wna move them ysay bt ad to cz was throwin things out n shiftin things abt was coz of tht? Dno bt yh mite try eggs on the nx lifestyle or shmat light...lol btw is the cauli flower cheesy bake b a lifestyle plan cnt tel lol

For eg using cauliflower n broccoli n spinach 200g and then using the cheesy sauce frm the cheesy pasta pack bt n the pasta shell and then two bbybel light as topping? X

Ohhh i see, keep the scale in the same place next time young lady haha.

Yea that looks ok, but if im wrong someone will correct me lol. The cheese can be used instead of milk allowance? Maybe i think so. For me when i did sns if i used babybel then i didnt eat another protein and id stil have my milk allowance so it balanced out.

If u have ur veggies with a pack and babybel i see that as 2 potential meals if that made sense lol. But it is life style.

Ohhh i see, keep the scale in the same place next time young lady haha. Yea that looks ok, but if im wrong someone will correct me lol. The cheese can be used instead of milk allowance? Maybe i think so. For me when i did sns if i used babybel then i didnt eat another protein and id stil have my milk allowance so it balanced out. If u have ur veggies with a pack and babybel i see that as 2 potential meals if that made sense lol. But it is life style. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Ahh kk see wt u mean there js thrt the cheesy sauce wud giv it a nyc touch to the bake lol with the bbybel on top lolz if nt two bbybel then prbz js the one to balance it out mayb? Lol dno lol chattin nonsense nw lol useless at this haha...bt still tryin to stay optimistic lol x Naah honestly scales r usually at sme plce at alll times lol n dnt av the milk dnt reli like it tht much at all lol x

Two things that really help me in the loo dept. actually 3.
Psyllium husks (I add them to my porridge)
Zero pasta
Water water water water!!!
Good luck and have a good day.

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ahh kk see wt u mean there js thrt the cheesy sauce wud giv it a nyc touch to the bake lol with the bbybel on top lolz if nt two bbybel then prbz js the one to balance it out mayb? Lol dno lol chattin nonsense nw lol useless at this haha...bt still tryin to stay optimistic lol x Naah honestly scales r usually at sme plce at alll times lol n dnt av the milk dnt reli like it tht much at all lol x

Lo yea i see ur idea, i mean it should be ok as long as u dont get hungry later on. I used to have my bar straight away after my evening meal amd it didnt affect me. I love the chilli pack with zero noodles, didnt feel like a diet at all lol. They said meals should be spaced out as it helps hunger but if doing it ur way is ok for u then thats important.

Haha thats me off to bed now. Catch up with u later hunni. Last night shift tonight. Bring on tomorrow morning !!!! Lol xxx

Priya you've had a loss and that great! I think the fact the scales were not in the same place as when you originally weighed at the start and the fact you have blockage is a major factor. Said as it is I weigh twice and sometimes three times when the scale is moved from the exact spot I like it! Kids always moving it - only centimetres but I can tell!

Dulcolax works for me. However the first time I took two as per instructions and it started working in early hours of morning and through the next day! Make sure you stay at home or near a loo!

in a edition to the scale use an item of clothing to try. A pair of washed jeans that fit or a snug is a great gauge in addition to the scale.

Really pleased you are going to keep going and not throw in the towel at week 1!! We'll done!

ps yes Newcastle has a great nightlife - I'm too old for that now! My 17 year old goes out in some of the places I was going to 13 years ago! How scary is that!

Two things that really help me in the loo dept. actually 3. Psyllium husks (I add them to my porridge) Zero pasta Water water water water!!! Good luck and have a good day. M x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thnku slim willl bear all three in mind :) have a great day x

Lo yea i see ur idea, i mean it should be ok as long as u dont get hungry later on. I used to have my bar straight away after my evening meal amd it didnt affect me. I love the chilli pack with zero noodles, didnt feel like a diet at all lol. They said meals should be spaced out as it helps hunger but if doing it ur way is ok for u then thats important. Haha thats me off to bed now. Catch up with u later hunni. Last night shift tonight. Bring on tomorrow morning !!!! Lol xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol nyt nyt hun :) speak to u later :) hehe...yh bit difficult to figure out hw to mke cheese sauce wich is approved of on this diet lool wil see wt i can think of lol x

Priya you've had a loss and that great! I think the fact the scales were not in the same place as when you originally weighed at the start and the fact you have blockage is a major factor. Said as it is I weigh twice and sometimes three times when the scale is moved from the exact spot I like it! Kids always moving it - only centimetres but I can tell!

I put mine against a line on my wooden floor so it's always in the same place. I wish I could just leave them alone for a month and trust. Definitely do the measurements though even if it's just your waist. You will see a big difference in a short time.

Priya you've had a loss and that great! I think the fact the scales were not in the same place as when you originally weighed at the start and the fact you have blockage is a major factor. Said as it is I weigh twice and sometimes three times when the scale is moved from the exact spot I like it! Kids always moving it - only centimetres but I can tell! Dulcolax works for me. However the first time I took two as per instructions and it started working in early hours of morning and through the next day! Make sure you stay at home or near a loo! in a edition to the scale use an item of clothing to try. A pair of washed jeans that fit or a snug is a great gauge in addition to the scale. Really pleased you are going to keep going and not throw in the towel at week 1!! We'll done! ps yes Newcastle has a great nightlife - I'm too old for that now! My 17 year old goes out in some of the places I was going to 13 years ago! How scary is that!

Too scared to try on clothes as yet lool will try them nx week n see if there is ne budge lol...my mother God help me she is the mst tempermental person i know duringn evenings she orite bt then durin the day she flips a fuse grrr m she nva goes out either least if she went out i wud b away frm her for bit lol bt noooo lol she dnt go out coz of the cold weather n constantly naggin nag nag nag on me case cnt sit in me rooom in peace arghh...been told we r too alike bt i swear am nt as bad as her and nt gna b like her wen i have kids nu uh....grrr rite tnite gna b wiping my tablet n sellin it at cex wtver amount i get so long as its over a hundred n 20 as im runnin low on funds n dads nt excactly enthusiastic in helpin he me out nw tht jm bk hme grrr gta order graduation robes, theory test (nt gna tel rents js incase doesnt go accordin to plan gulp), had to reorder license as lost it due to movn houses grrr hate the counterpart of the liecence, n gta buy more packs as dnt wna wait ryte til the last minute js incase they dnt come on time as tht wud gimi time thten to waver n nu uh nt waverin hel to the no... Lol abt the nitelife haha thts funi ur son goin to sme plces as u...mayb closer to the time u can recommend or sumthing hehe... Yh no wil defo leave them in same plce frm nw on...

Last edited:
Ne one kno wher i can. Get a cheapishh cross trainer frm was thinkin instead of payin monthly for the gym before im financially stable as it wil all add up the monthly payments lol... cud js get one of them n gta bike at hme n js use them two at hme for the time being n squats at hme...hmm dnoo thorts ne one? X Luv the cross trainer i prper feel it in legs n arms the nx day n sweat like nething on it hehe mre the the treadmill even

I have shopping needs arghh terrible being jobless no idea hw ama gna cope after marriage kids etc etc haha n then dreadin the dreaded 20% tax cut haha as no longer a full time student wil js b a part time student :( x

Last edited:
Ashamed to say tht iv js caught sight of mesen in them shop windows omg was mortified as to how massive n huge i luk urghh never again will i let maself get to this size again nu uh have defo learnt it the hard way luk like a huge oompa loompa for real :( actuallly feel like crying hence y i stay away from windows mirrors etc....sori fr the essays tdai its keepin me occupied atm....x

It is your diary you can post as much or as little as you like.

You have taken control of your diet (that is food intake. There is diet and there is diet. So that is step one. You will begin to feel better once you've got another week under your belt. Just aim for the second weigh and don't think too far ahead. I think baby steps may be better for you.

You must try and take a positive approach about getting a job so that you have funds and are not worrying about the future which is unforeseeable. You can plan for some of it but when you reach it.......it can change and there is a whole new future ahead. Marriage and kids? Well you need a potential husband before you get married.....don't think that far ahead and of course you could have kids without marriage .....let's not go there as I doubt your parents would be chuffed! One step at a time.

In respect of jobs be proactive. Have you tried writing speculative letters out to potential employers even something temporary? Have you registered with a temping agency? Remember if you don't ask....you don't get but you don't get if you don't ask.

Keep glugging your water. x

Aww kira ur soo sweet hehe yup have glugged dwn one litre alredy n one shake..so far in town nw finally got out the house yaay going to ask for a quote for my tablet, have signed on a few agencies tdai too and will email them my cv tnite :) so altgethr nt been too unproductive hehe yaay...so fingers crossed wil keep tryin i actually enjoy working first time since 16 nt wrkin lol have alwsy ad a job of sum sort or other lol....herez hoping...lol n yh bby steps think is better for me too n yup ur also rite prbz feel better after second weeek :)....will keep going hehe hw mny posts do u need to access silver section? Have u got umm bb pin? Llol u can get the app frm app store free lol...xx

Well the way im trying to look at it tegarding the tablet is tht i dnt teli need it nw need money mre n once im
Wrking i can always buy another or somyhing better lool... N my sisters gta tablet so can use hers if reli need to use it bt tbh do most things on my fne ryt nw nehuuu....ryt? Xx

Ha! Ha! I had too read that last bit twice and out aloud the second time because I didn't understand!! Yes, you use your phone right now so makes sense you can sell your tablet and use your sisters. See I do understand text speak! I'll inform my son!

I'm glad you have had a productive day as opposed to it not having been an altogether unproductive day. Remember, positive, positive, positive helps especially with this hellish diet! Ok it's a bit hard to get positive about the fact we have to get through the day on so few calories but the positive on that is better than consuming so many calories only to gain a few pounds next week (crikey I am managing to convince myself!!! Just kidding!!:)) I know it the the only way to get through on sticking to vlcd.:)

Back