Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Lool slim haha iv been very gd tdai doe mum has been naggin me callin me lazy pshtt hw am i lazy? There is hardly owt to do dwnstairs with the parents 'yawn' iv been lukin at kittens/cats onlin tad bit difficult...hmm have decided mite volunteer at my local cats shelter for a short while til i find a paid job...sumt to keep me goin...been goin into town these past few days so dno wt muum goin on abt...:s and the amount of bathroom trips i tke runnin up n dwn the stairs makes up for any of exercise...she dnt get it wen ur broke there aint a lot to b able to do lool owts for free these days....and have also job hunted loads bt still hate coverin letters im terrible with them lol....hw ru hun, :) x

Cnt sleep dint even realise was nearly midnite :/ x

Omg cnt member day 8 tdai it went well surprisingly slowly gettin the hang of these lifestyle days lol...portion size has cut down n actually enjoy healthy food for a change lol...gta gd feeling abt this will keep ploddin along..well think tdai is day 8 umm cnt member ??? yday was first weigh in so ima sure tdai is day 8 oh gosh cz of no work ima slowly losin track
Of time reli nt gd at alll hpefully will b able to do sum voluntary til i get paid work xx

Going to get the dreaded tap measure out tdai and goinr to attemtp to measure maself lol...and also will tke before pix tdai with a pair of jim jams tht r tight on me atm..used to fir perfect befoee even the shorts were tad baggy before bt nw they luk like rhey cuttin into me :( ho hum lol bt yh the day them shorts tunr baggy on me will feel as tho iv got there lol...n after in the sme outfit lol xx

Lool slim haha iv been very gd tdai doe mum has been naggin me callin me lazy pshtt hw am i lazy? There is hardly owt to do dwnstairs with the parents 'yawn' iv been lukin at kittens/cats onlin tad bit difficult...hmm have decided mite volunteer at my local cats shelter for a short while til i find a paid job...sumt to keep me goin...been goin into town these past few days so dno wt muum goin on abt...:s and the amount of bathroom trips i tke runnin up n dwn the stairs makes up for any of exercise...she dnt get it wen ur broke there aint a lot to b able to do lool owts for free these days....and have also job hunted loads bt still hate coverin letters im terrible with them lol....hw ru hun, :) x

Cnt sleep dint even realise was nearly midnite :/ x

Aww you're so sweet, that's so lovely an idea! I am a fellow cat lover, have a gorgeous big ginger tom who sleeps
curled up in my arms under the duvet! And I've taught him how to give the paw too! Love him!! x
How is today going hun?

Aww you're so sweet, that's so lovely an idea! I am a fellow cat lover, have a gorgeous big ginger tom who sleeps curled up in my arms under the duvet! And I've taught him how to give the paw too! Love him!! x How is today going hun?

Yh hehe luv cats. N kittens js a mmatter of comvincing parents n middle sister lol youngest sister wnts one hehe too...tdai is goin well two mugs of blk dowe egberts coffee, one litre water dwn too n one shake...waiting for lunch time....nom nom....hwz day gojn for u? Im one day behind u hehe....yh was contemplatin on a grey tabby lol i kno shelter have them done n firdt vaccs etc n one tht r on gumtree etc they sumtimes aint...at the shelter they tweleve weeks or over :)...ne advice? Have u got fb? Ne of u guys got fb actually wud b nyc to add u guys on there too :) seen as i cnt pm ne one on ere as yet :(....xx

Yaay gta appt at cat shelter for wed at 9.45am hehe so can help out til i find paid work hehe or can even js help out saturdays wen do get paid work :) it ba. Gd chance to get to grips wit cats n n able to keep an update as to what there is available for adoption :) xx

Yh hehe luv cats. N kittens js a mmatter of comvincing parents n middle sister lol youngest sister wnts one hehe too...tdai is goin well two mugs of blk dowe egberts coffee, one litre water dwn too n one shake...waiting for lunch time....nom nom....hwz day gojn for u? Im one day behind u hehe....yh was contemplatin on a grey tabby lol i kno shelter have them done n firdt vaccs etc n one tht r on gumtree etc they sumtimes aint...at the shelter they tweleve weeks or over :)...ne advice? Have u got fb? Ne of u guys got fb actually wud b nyc to add u guys on there too :) seen as i cnt pm ne one on ere as yet :(....xx

Hope you are allowed one! They are lovely company and the most relaxing sound in the world is officially a cat purring in your lap!
No major advice - just keep him/her fed & leave fresh bowl of water available. They do tend to sharpen their claws quite a bit
especially on carpets and furniture!! So invest in one of those cat scratching post or your parents won't be impressed at all the
bare patches on carpets / rugs etc.!! What is your facebook user name and I will send you friend request if you like.
(Go to FB account settings and it shows your full user name - this you probably know! x)

Priya biswas :) and profile pix is me wearin gold
Headband n marooon strappy dress lol my smaller days lol x

Done hun! Hope it's you anyway or that would be a big WTF from some random Priya!!!! x
I'm hardly ever on it though!!

Omdz js realised 19 days till going out in brum bugger damn no idea if will have gotton ne smaller by then bt cnt do owt abt it nah cz hotel n things r alredy booked and me sister wud shoot me if i back out this time round so js gna bite the bullet n go regardless as to hw i lookk by then cz think end of feb wil hpefully look n feel better xx

Hey huni. Hope ur ok today.

In nearly 3 weeks of course youll be smaller and look different xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back