Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

You will feel better and have lost inches in 3 weeks but I'm sure your sister and friends want you there for you. Just go and concentrate on having a good time and feeling good about yourself in the present moment - too sad to put our lives and happiness on hold for the sake of a few pounds!!!

Yh ur rite wudnt b the end of the world js ad a moment of panic loll...u kno me scatter brain and all of tht lool xx

Evening Priya. Just catching up. You would lose a good few pounds I three weeks. Try not to fret and just continue sticking to plan. You will see difference and feel it.

Sweetie I'm not on FB as just not interested but who knows I may be in the future. I think its great for some things but just not for me. As you,know I'm a dinosaur when it comes to all things tetchy despite having all the latest gadgets in our house.

so what you wearing for this trip to Brum? Got your outfit(s) planned?

Evening Priya. Just catching up. You would lose a good few pounds I three weeks. Try not to fret and just continue sticking to plan. You will see difference and feel it. Sweetie I'm not on FB as just not interested but who knows I may be in the future. I think its great for some things but just not for me. As you,know I'm a dinosaur when it comes to all things tetchy despite having all the latest gadgets in our house. so what you wearing for this trip to Brum? Got your outfit(s) planned?[/QUOTE

Heyaa hun awww thrt wud b kool to add uh on fb hehe...aww thnku hun will keep goin...yaay finally gt me graduation tix cumm thru the post his mrning abt time too lol all feels soo real nw second time lol...have no idea wt to wear gor graduation or for brum nite out :(...was hopin wud b able to maub fit into one of me old dresses by them bt dno lol gues time will tell....n reli wna qear a peplum dress for graduation lol bt hmm dnoo....lmaoo ur nt a dinosaur lol ur relii young stilll lol xx

Rite aving last shake nw in the process of mkin it..tad bit late i know bt was out n onli js gt bk hme nw and wasnt anticipating to b bk this late...hpe wotn do too much damage and tht it is a one off normlt never this late xx

Day 9: struggled bit with water tdai will mke upfor it tmo...onli managed a litre n half as been out most of the day...was at cuzins first time visited family since new yrs lol been hibernating...

Me aunt asked me to eat tnite bt i was strong n sed i had a late lunch tdai so wasnt hungry yaay me lolz...me n me cuzin were reminisn over me small pix and hw i was as a person bk then i.e mre outgoin, confidant, random lol evrythjng basically im nt now lool....

Will be ordering a peplum midi dress marrooon colour frm boohoo tdai for my graduation ceremony in a size ten in the hope tht it will fit me by the 23d of this month...fingers cross dno i mite be aimi too high dnt even kno if its possible lol...if nt then mite js keep it til it does fit me lol m then have nuf time to buy or arrange a backup outfit js incase lol...i am determined to be small no matter what happens...goin out 31st of jan...and graduation 23rd and a weekend in lesta sumtime mid or end feb...those r my short term events cumin up so fingers crossed...cuzin sed i luk more bigger nw then i did before india bt dno hw tht happened cz literally was ill for most of the holiday...and clothes tht wudnt go past my upper bum i.e my blk skirt i wore tdai fitted sligtly better...still logn time to go n no physical changes can be seen as yet bt js saying like...urgh got so many stretch marks on e belly. ??....

We were also sat dwn trying to come up with a excuse for the end of jan nite out coz its me, me sister and cuzin huz goin n we all live. Nearby lol...been so long since last did a cover story to parents cudnt think of much haha....again the joys of libin out for uni cud cum n go as i pleased with no worries lol...me sisters first nite out lol well hpefully we will come up with sumat sooon lol...if it were js me wdv js sed gojn out of town to visit uni mate bt cz its us three tad difficult lol...hmm nuf musings lol...:xxx

Morning Priya dress sounds lovely. Day 9 done and your onto day 10. You'll be on your second weigh in very soon. It's very exciting so keep,doing what your doing.

Hope you guys come up with a good excuse for your night out and I'm sure you will!

Heya kira hun thnx n yh its day ten n still nt thought of nething...i ordered the dress im a size ten last nite...then after readin up on reviews read sumtimes best to get one size up so tried to change it to another size 12 bt then found out tht there wwre no other siZes left and also tht was the last size ten lol so iv taken it as a sign frm God mayb lol hopin lol....tis was reli nyc n reli cheap so thrt mite as well go for it.... Herz the pic...

image-3551016387.jpg

As this time round cz im getting older too reli wnt to try and change my look slightly too...stiill wil go for the short dresses for wne ravin n what nt lol bt thrt b nyc to have bit of diff variety to b able to choose from depending on hw im feelin fr the occasion rather then js having the one type in my wardrobe...plus im seeing it as motivation and also did try to look for other alternatives bt none were in me size or size tens onli lower so again took it as a sign frm God lol...graduation is on 23rd so gt bit of time for a miraculous inch loss to occur lool if not then ne one know of ne of those underclothes that can be recommended to wear them shapers or corsets or wteva they r called plz lol...know wud b classed as cheating if i did do tht bt tis onli till i feel gd abt maself n can see changes til i dnt use them no longer...sumtimes they dnt even wrk had bort frm
Primark dont do much of a diff lol need one ttht reli sucks u in lol n no fat positionin elsehwere haha as the dress is fitted lol...thnx guys herez to day 10....

Gna drink tons of water tdai lots n lots....to try n mke up for yday....shakes gna b caramel and hazelnut think...for tea gna b chilli, one small poached egg, one quorn sausage n 150g veg. With a dollop of yogurt wich i do need to stock up on fun times z

Hey clin aww thanku i dnt usually dare go out of my comfort zone lol my younga sister and cuzin got me to buy it saying wts the wrst tht can happen? If it dnt fit then u got time to buy sumat else n wait til u can fit into it or u will fit into it and plus onli coz last graduation barely made any effort dno y think js felt big lol so js wore formla blk trousers and flats instead of heeels :/ and a white plain shirt which made me luk tad like a waitress rather then a graduate tho my face shot did come out quite nyc tho think cz face was tad smaller bk then n the cam used was soo brill at the ceremony lol

image-1609924942.jpg

Tis my last graduation this yr coz think ne other qualifications tht jv got left will js be certificates being posted out to u tho i dont know ne diff lol...so reli do wna try n mke bit of effort this time round n know tis ambitious bt reli hpin can see a slight if nt big diff by graduation day as will be seeing course mates after ages and sum for hhe last time as they wil b leavin to go bk to their home country as most of my course mates were international....bt hey ho can js hpe n drink water n do squats lol n hpe guess hehe wts ment to be will be lol...

For the magic underclothes i dnt kno wher there r gd oness tht will genuinely provide a diff tho...n tht r reasonably priced loolz..need to buy sum mid length heels as well as can onli manage to wear killer heels wen ima hammered llol x

So tdai last day of doin lifestyle for about a week going to b doin four packs mainly the shakes rather then the meals :) the few lifestyle days iv had have been great has helped me stay on track too :) xx Gna b downin the green tea, water, blk coffeee the full works this week to try n push things along lol...herez hoping x Two litres down two more to go... Dinner as chilli, one egg, 2 mc sausages n sausages...n 200g veg n 100g yogurt... Two more shakes to go will be hazel nut and caramel n two litres more of fluid :) x

Oh and and guess waaat i get to do cat shelter voluntary work starting from tmorrow yaay...instead of wednesday...woop woop did i mention tht im xcited :d.....yaaay x

Last edited:
Ne one got ne recommendations for under corsets or under clothes to make one look smaller i dont reli kno wts gd n wts nt...thnx guys :) xx

wishing you the best of luck. Im a newbie too so also on the journey.

Hi Priya just catching up as been out all day. Gorgeous dress you'll look great in that! Very Roland Mouret who IMO got Victoria Beckham dressing after her transition from WAG style to Vogue/Anna Wintour style. I love the way she's dresses the a days and her "look" just such a shame she doesn't smile and has to "pose" all the time as it seems from all the pics I see of her in the press. Must be exhausting all that posing!

Whoops! Went off on a tangent there! Yes lovely dress and you will look fabulous! Shoes, jacket and handbag?

Ooh! Must ask does you mum always try and buy indian jewellery for you at Diwali, birthday etc! If yes do not decline like I used to! I still managed to have a hoard of indian jewellry but I now wear some of the pieces she bought me over the years. Not the big gold sets but gold/plantain in bangles with diamonds (albeit very small ones) and they look great if you wear just one rather than the two "gajare" set. Invest also in a pair of diamond studs too as they look fab fro office to night out especially of you get a spot on size for you. You'll still be wearing them 20 years on.

sigh! See I have two boys and I really needed a daughter! My friend jokes that her daughter will get my collection of Mulberry handbags as I've no daughters to pass them on to!

Agree with with Slim, spanx is good brand but I'm afraid if I want anything to hold the wobbly bits I find good old fashions m&s big knickers do the trick as I get uncomfortable in the spanx and fat holding shapewear or whatever it's called! If there is a tk Maxx where you live its worth looking at as my friend get a lot of shape wear from there.

Yep. They have different types. They do one that's like a body suit with thigh length pants. M x

Thnx hun jl bit out of me budget lol bt iv gone and bort a body shaper slip undercut dress to wear under the maroon graduation dresss hpefully tht wwill slip me in temporary til i lose wt i need to lose...hpefully will do the job for a tenner frm ebay...so herez hopin.. Lol x

Back