Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Hey Pri, good luck with wi tomorrow! Fab the dress fits!

I would personally say you're having too many veg, they say max 200g cooked. And since you had 4 packs already u don't need a sausage too. Veg is optional if you're doing simplicity, you get all nutrients from packs. They say you can be 50cals under or 50 cals over (100 cal buffer). I'm no expert hun, you need to find out what works for you. What does everyone else think?

Also, u asked about good veg, I use green beans, celeriac, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower n lettuce.

Hope you don't mind me saying above. x

Hey Pri, good luck with wi tomorrow! Fab the dress fits! I would personally say you're having too many veg, they say max 200g cooked. And since you had 4 packs already u don't need a sausage too. Veg is optional if you're doing simplicity, you get all nutrients from packs. They say you can be 50cals under or 50 cals over (100 cal buffer). I'm no expert hun, you need to find out what works for you. What does everyone else think? Also, u asked about good veg, I use green beans, celeriac, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower n lettuce. Hope you don't mind me saying above. x

Noo dnt mind at all hun...naah dint follow tht picture plan in the end hun...i stayed with the correct weight wich is 200g veg hun...so dnt wori dint go overboard with the veg even tho tht was the original plan lol dint go ahead with it...was at 580 cals without the xtra veg so was still within cals so yaaay lol xx thnx for the veg suggegstions :) scared for tmo doe ??? xx

Good luck for weigh in!!!! :) Xx

Week 2: -4lb making jt a total of seven n half poundss...think im doing it rite correct me if im rong lol... Start weight: 12.4 and half Week 1: -3lb = 12.1 and a half Week 2: -4lb = 11.11 and a half Its the half bit ima tad confused and wen we taking away the loss do we include the figure its on or do we strt frm the figure below the original figure if tht mkes sense? ??? prbbz sound like a rite numpty bt maths never was my strong point lool...bt for eg strt weigt was 12.4 do we take away frm 12.4 or do we take away frm 12.3? Loolz ima js leave sum one huz bit used to subtatracting weight to umm correct me ? sori guys lol zz Thnx guys for the support i jno i sumtimes souns like a impatient ranting n ravin dope at times bt if wasnt for u lot wudnt have made it this far lol...hpefully stil gt time to try n mke the stone by the end of week four wish me luck guys hehe n inch loss will follow lmaoo.... P.s has ne one read my thhread regarding a link up at sum point in the summer i thrt wudv beena. Nyc idea bt no one has commented on it so far even after i bumped it up :( lol xx Stupid docs y is it tht they onli seem to have early mrning slots available wenever i need to go its the most annoying thing in the whole world and if ur late tis the end of the world bt wen ur there sat in waitin room they mke u wait ages and also they onli see u for blumin two minz grrr....i am defo gna attempt to tke a mini tiny power nap in the afternoon as i sleep late n wake up early tho stay in bed for bit affects my day...tdai going to go shoe shoppin yaaya hpe i find sumat nyc or semi decent n cheap lol wish me luck guys hehe x

Last edited:
Well done on the loss. That's brilliant! Half a stone gone in two weeks!
You take it from your start weight - so you started at 12st,4.5lbs. And after losing 7lbs now you are 11st,11.5lbs.
Well into the 11's! Nice to see it shifting hey!!
:)

Great loss Priya! You are doing just great! The bonus being the dress fits too! Just think by graduation day you will have shifted a little more too! What a great incentive to keep going. Have a good day.

Thnku guys :) it is nyc to see it shifting hpe it continues hehe n yh kira hpe the dress fits bit more comfortably by nx thurs n even more end of the month lool....thnku guy...wud ne of u guys wnt to meet sumtime this yr for a smaller link up? I dnt think my overal thread for meet up was much approved by ne one on a larger scale lool...x

Omg my parents r the mst annoying set eva ffs...had missed my slim n save box delivery tdai as at the docs so reschduled it for tmo mrning n then mum were in front of me cz dad decided tht wud b a great idea to book me mum n dad in on sme day abt sme time grrrr so then they kept bggin me askin what else have i nw ordered as been havin a few deliveries recently...bt tis soo annoyin cz dnt do online shoplpin tht often n wen i do its for things i genujnelt need for a much lower price..then say in stores n wen i told them was diet food they shutup...its like omdz been orderin things the whole four yrs was at uni so y ask nw?? N its to our hme addy not nowher else n its owt dodgy like the other day my undergarment thing came thru post frm ebay n they were askin me wt is tht so hw the flip am i ment to tel them its like blumin underwear to try n hold j in n if told them was a under dress they wudnt have got tht either arghhhhh omdz need to move bk out asap!!!!! Xx

Hey Pri, well done on a great loss! Also remember you don't have that much to lose so will take longer to get down. I have loads to lose still so will shift faster. As for meet up I live all the way down in Cornwall and have two kids under 4 so I wouldn't be able to come up. It is a lovely idea tho. Keep going, you can do another half stone in 2 weeks, go girl! As for living at home, I moved out at 18 and never went back. My hubby always says easier to get a job when you're in a job, have you considered even getting a retail job or anything to get your out of the house? At least if you're bringing in your own money they can't moan (and can't get on your nerves). Good luck hun x

LOL! I really LOLed hard reading your post! It just so reminds me of being at home all those years ago! It does get better I promise! My mum now loves going shopping with me for clothes and she is the one who always come back with something whilst I come back empty handed. She bought a top from Next outlet place for £8!! She likes tunic style tops that cover her hips and bottom a little so they look similar to a kurta. She also likes Laura Ashley! 20 years ago she wouldn't even have tried them let alone bought them! She'd love online shopping and parcels coming to the house everyday if I got her into that!

Hey Pri, well done on a great loss! Also remember you don't have that much to lose so will take longer to get down. I have loads to lose still so will shift faster. As for meet up I live all the way down in Cornwall and have two kids under 4 so I wouldn't be able to come up. It is a lovely idea tho. Keep going, you can do another half stone in 2 weeks, go girl! As for living at home, I moved out at 18 and never went back. My hubby always says easier to get a job when you're in a job, have you considered even getting a retail job or anything to get your out of the house? At least if you're bringing in your own money they can't moan (and can't get on your nerves). Good luck hun x
Aww thnku hun n yup have strted keeping the slow losses jn mind as long as its goinn in tnr rite directjon n the bigger cliothes strt gettin looser at sum point this month willl help me stay on travk ;) bt luvin it so far actually enjoyin the stjff on this diet lol...awww k :( js thrt sumwher in the middle to meet up for a day or nite wud b nite even if all of us cnt mke it even sum wud b a nyc plan lol to look forward to :) thnx for lettin me kno tho hun xx

Kira, tamzy, tara wud u guys b up for a link up at sum point? Js wondering lol as my first proepr thread on ere turned out to b a floop lmaoo x

LOL! I really LOLed hard reading your post! It just so reminds me of being at home all those years ago! It does get better I promise! My mum now loves going shopping with me for clothes and she is the one who always come back with something whilst I come back empty handed. She bought a top from Next outlet place for £8!! She likes tunic style tops that cover her hips and bottom a little so they look similar to a kurta. She also likes Laura Ashley! 20 years ago she wouldn't even have tried them let alone bought them! She'd love online shopping and parcels coming to the house everyday if I got her into that!

Do u reli think so? Lmaoo bt u moved out well young n u met ur hubby and u sound like a proper safe mum tooo lol...mum has strted wearing leggings n stuff n jeans the odd times bt js the way she thinks reli annoying grrrr n the 101 questions its like plz stoppp arghhhh they dnt get tht sumtimes wt they ask or do can be embarrassing at the best of times....??????? i swear they nva ask the younger siblings tht mny questions i get the blunt end of the stick x

You got to use reverse psychology on them! Especially your mum! The tack I would use it is her idea, her suggestions her opinions that are great and tell her she is right (even if you disagree go disagree under your breath and go do it anyway!) Terrible advice in one respect but from and Indian family background you describe it really is the easiest way! If you are the eldest as well you will be expected to set a good example and of course they are going to be stricter with you on all fronts and they probably think you are the grown up and the younger ones aren't. Daft I know but I have still a few Aunt's that think in a similar way and do the same thing with my cousins and their teenage kids.

Hey hun first of all well done on your loss, half a stone in 2 weeks is amazing, its going in the right place.

I apologiSe hun, i didnt see that post about the meet up lol haha u do write a lot so mayb i missed it lol. Sounds like a good idea, what location would we meet at? i will have to let u no closer to the time as my work days are unpredictable but love that idea it would be so much fun. I love meet ups lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lmaoo kira will try tht wit mum haha i swear she reminds me bit of jekyl n hyde lamo one minute she can b fine lafin n jokin etc n the the nx minute she shouting abt sumat thts soo minor its unreal...feel tad sori for me dad he gets shouted n. Bossed abt loads by mum i alwys say to him he shudnt av spoilt her so much in early day of marriage lol....she does tend to wear the trousers bt she relli nt reasonable at al n she js so loud n angry most of the time lol...nag nag nag frm her lol....owt mkes her happy n then she has tht annoyin habit of alwys comparin us with others bt never mentionin the gd stuff tht we do do..:s dont mke ne sense wtsoever ?? reli dnt get them at times....she chillin she dnt wrk dad never says no to her wen it cuzm to shoppin dno wt she complains abt or is angry abt lol she visits her friends mre then i do lool and has lost more weigt then me llmao her leggings r falling down lmaooo xx

Hey hun first of all well done on your loss, half a stone in 2 weeks is amazing, its going in the right place. I apologiSe hun, i didnt see that post about the meet up lol haha u do write a lot so mayb i missed it lol. Sounds like a good idea, what location would we meet at? i will have to let u no closer to the time as my work days are unpredictable but love that idea it would be so much fun. I love meet ups lol xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Loool thnkuu hun...yaaay sum one huz up for it bene finally haha yh well im open to suggestions n if we do manage to plan closer to time bt bit in advance cud even get cheap hotel or train fares depdnin on wts decided :)...lol the riting helps me stay on track lol sorri oopss xx

Ah crap js realised tdai gt a religious event at cuzzyz house ohh nooo ? n therr wil b prasad im assuming at the end of the day wich consists of fruit etc...mite b able to have one piece of grape as dnt wna ruin what iv done so far bt then again dnt wnt to b offending God or the relatives hu r havin the event..will one piece of grape be k? Or a piece of apple tiny...gna b bit awkward tryin to get maslef out of this as there wil b lots of ppl there...advice ne one? Xx

Prasad is basically a fruit offering to God so it cud b a mix of fruit mainly most of the time n then assumin there wil b kichri which is lentals n rice mashed tgether....tht mite b able to get away with it by sayin iv ad small bit...arghh stressin abt it iv js managed to get into the elevens dnt wna shoot rite bk to the 12's after al this hard work help plz ne one n i cnt get out of the event altgether as bk hme nw n nt wrking so dnt av a reason nt to go at alll...so cnt get out of goin at all....hmmm x

How about berries?

grapes tend to higher in carbs you see....xx

Back