Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

image-1368921139.jpg

image-1263822062.jpg

image-1541095537.jpg

Yaay mite be getting him this weekend 11 weeks wt u guys think? Espec existin kitten/cat owners feel free to coomment relij cheap and found a reli cheap vet pet scheme too.....has made ma nite gn ab hpefuly go see him on friday me sister thinsk ez a ful grown cat bt think its mre to do wit the pix being close up...wt u guys tthink? Xx

List was great, lovely to inspire you and rings true with many of us! Keep going girl!

As for kitten I think he's super cute, but can I just be your voice of reason? They live v long and are a massive responsibility, what if you go away to london to study next year? Who'll look after him, can u take him with u? No weekends away/holidays as have to look after him/put him in kennels. Unless you getting him for your family's home, then if parents are cool with it, go for it.

I love cats and desperately want to get a dog n cat for my kids so have thought long and nard about all these things. Sorry if I'm a bit of spoil sport, but wish someone had told me stuff like this when I was young.

What do other ppl think?

Hope ypu have a good slimming day x

List was great, lovely to inspire you and rings true with many of us! Keep going girl! As for kitten I think he's super cute, but can I just be your voice of reason? They live v long and are a massive responsibility, what if you go away to london to study next year? Who'll look after him, can u take him with u? No weekends away/holidays as have to look after him/put him in kennels. Unless you getting him for your family's home, then if parents are cool with it, go for it. I love cats and desperately want to get a dog n cat for my kids so have thought long and nard about all these things. Sorry if I'm a bit of spoil sport, but wish someone had told me stuff like this when I was young. What do other ppl think? Hope ypu have a good slimming day x

Aww yh no have thort long n hard abt iit n have discussed it with the family...planning on being a family pet...:) however things cud go completely rong lol n the lady may giv him to sum one else lol if sum one gets there before me lol as most kittens do get taken quite quickly by ppl lol n nooo thnku for sayin wt u did i do appreciate it n ur nt beiing a spoilsport lol...

Gosh tdai gna b a very long day....soo sleepy alredy think tnite gna av a gd days sleep lool xx

Day 22:- third weigh in 9.11 n a quarter so a 2lb n a quarter loss tho had expected it what with the totm n even tho expected it cnt help bt be tiny bit disappointed ... Y does the mind do this to us lool...

Start weight 12.4

Week 1: -3lb = 12.1 and a hal
Week2: - 4lb = 11.11 and a hal
Week3: -2 n a quarter= 11.9 and a quarter

Still got sum way to hit my stone mark... The first two weigh ins had a a quarter off too btw js forgot to put them down in my notes lol wudv measured bt no time as gta get redy :( lol hopin n prayin for a big woosh nx weigh in even if it gets me close to the stone mark will b happy...runnin low on shakes n soups hence tad relictant to do liquid days tho will giv it a go for abt three or four days before nx weigh in see if theres ne diff....or js do four packs with js lettuce on the side for veg nothing xtra lol and tht 100g of lettuce nothing more....n no yogurt for those three days either lol....xx

Great news sweetie! On the loss and the new furry friend - he's ADORABLE!
The scales are going in the right direction so keep at it and keep up that water intake!!!
Pee all that weight away!! x

you're doing great Pri each week's loss is adding up if you stick with it you'll be at goal in no time! stay strong :D Good luck for graduation today you clever clogs :D have a great day!

Thnku hun woow wen u say it like does sound a fair bit hmm lol i js luked at the numebrs individually...the dress ttht i wore tdai was tad bit snug still even with spanx under it hmmm by tryin nt to let tht depress me loolz...thnku hun lol imm nt tht cleva hun lol xx

Well done on your loss, still good in 3 weeks to lose 11lb! Oh my days, forgot graduation today, congrats hun, take a pic! x[/QUOTE

Wow wen u say it like does sound a fair bit bt clothes still need to change so wairin for tht to happen lol....ma sisters havin chinese tdai torturee im upstairs js got bk hme while ago gna mkee dinner after they have finished lol took evry will power nt to even have a bite considerin nt had ne in agesss and its graduation day...gna b makin stuffed salmon with two flat mushrooms with spicy spag and a small sprinklin of bbybel on top so wont even use a half of it tbh...with a fair bit of kale n them tmo gna attempt tune stuffed peppers too one halved with yohurt n onion mixed in it with swede chips lol...i enjoy lifestyle days as it gives me control bt. Discipline at the sme time...js wnt inches to drop too lol espec round hips lol n thighs haha as dress seemed snugger then i wudv liked lol....will see if can find a decent pic lolx

Great news sweetie! On the loss and the new furry friend - he's ADORABLE! The scales are going in the right direction so keep at it and keep up that water intake!!! Pee all that weight away!! x

Hey hun lool...been strugglin bit wit water bt gna go bk to normal tmo lol onli cz been out all day n had a body thing undee me dress so was nitemare to tke off wne havin to go to the bathroom literallt had to strip the two tiems did go to the bathroom lol xx

Day 22:

Half fruit maple bar
Stuffed salmon with two flat mushrooms with spic spag in top of both n kale with yogurt on the side...
And the rest of the bar and a shake at the end of the nite

Sisters r havin chinese as we speak n tis orrible
Ima hidin in me bed til theyv finished gga go
Mke dinner soon tho starvingg...dress was tad snuggfer then i wudv liked tbh eveb with spanx bt will continue workin wit it kept riding up thts hw i kno my bum is stilll wide n nt nyc lol witb thunder thighs still hmmm....tmo planin on havin tuna stufifed peppers with swede chips n kale lol n lettuce loll like lifestyle days as provides control yet discipline...gt sum way to go left of me educational journey bt will nt giv up on the dream n wil get there in the end even if it mite b tad delayed...herez a orrid faaty pic of me lol this yr lol:

image-3624490283.jpg

image-1073441211.jpg

image-2961636244.jpg

image-232353590.jpg

image-610276136.jpg

Well a few lol more then one lol mwaahz

Congratulations on your graduation hunnie. Looks like you had a lovely day. Stuff the Chinese, it's all salt and splodge anyway! Your salmon sounds much more yummy and nice to eat 'clean' food. Yum yum.
Xx

Congratulations on your graduation hunnie. Looks like you had a lovely day. Stuff the Chinese, it's all salt and splodge anyway! Your salmon sounds much more yummy and nice to eat 'clean' food. Yum yum. Xx[/QUOTE

Thnku hun the salmon was yummy ended up mkin tiny bit more then 100g bt dint av as much as vegg so hpefully b k :) zx

salmon is delish :) Love the pics you so pretty! and well done for steaming ahead and powering through even on a day as special as graduation, that means you're really dedicated and aren't going to let anything get in your way :D

Back