Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Awww Tumble is a perfect cat name! Love it! I'd stick with that too, it suits the naughty little bundle of fluff xx

Hope kitt settles in soon, I agree, slow and gentle is the way to win him over. Also, my mother in law scrunches up tinfoil into tight balls and he chases those around. They're light enough to bat but also shiny. Just watch he doesn't chew em x

Thnku toni will try tht out...we gt a laser pen n e luvz chasin tht round lol ez so funi wen ez bouncin abt all over the rooom lol...ez perfect in evry way except wen e grows n raises his bk n does the sideways walk lmaooo xx tho e did sleep on my bed yday and also had tuna outa me hand lol...so the steps tht r remainin r tht e wil hpefully leme handle him soon lol and snuggles lol x

soo annoyed with this stupid economy atm...have had few calls backs bt as soon as they find out that i am doing part time studies which consists of two days in feb two days in june and two days in july they dnt go further its like reli? Ppl book holidays all the tiem n this is for the betterment of my career ffs....n its a blumin call centre wher turnover is high naturally anyway....jeeez nw i dnt kno wt to do :( i dno if i shud say tht its online studyin im doin or shud i stik to the truth n tel them abt the six days? I thrt they wud b glad tht im using my own initiative to improve my future n yet have ample time on nt hands to stay dedicated to the flippin company....ffs soo pissed off rite nw had made ma damn day wen they called me n nw theyv js ruined it....was a decent job to get me up n runnin...was a temp agency they have sed they wil rinf bk end of feb bt wts the point then :( got another month to go then.....:( gota open tmo for another call centee. Bt tts mainly salea which i am rubbish at....reli reli peeevd off i mean two days evry third month n this was a rota ahift partern tooo which was four days a week including a saturday nine hr shift wudv been ideal....arghh cnt win if ur studyin cnt apply for jobs n vice versa peeevd to the max nw no idea what to eat etc rli upset n jsa keep harpin on abt therw r joba out there blah blah blah xx

Omg iv js realised tht iv onli gt til tmorrow to try n flush as much as i can out of me :eek: to trry n meet tht stone n also go out on friday dmann where has the time gone soo scared to even check the sales in fourth weigh in ? gna b soo gutted if nt hit the stone stupid water grrr lool xx oh well i can onli hope :( lool eekkkk xx nt even checked the scales since i had strted totm...tho its finished nw n praying for a big whooosh for this thurs to try n meet the stone xx

good luck with the scales Pri :D :D xxx
Thnku hun got tdai to try n have as basic as i can n drink lots of water lol so gna av a four pack again tdai two shakes and one spicy spag and cottage pie with mushrooms and lettuce with a handful of kale crisps....no xtras :) bbq frylight as dressing n sauce :) and goign to try n attempt three n half litres of fluid tdai challenge and a half lool may invest in sum green tea bags lol x

Hope you have a good day today and the scales are kind to you tomorrow. I saw this and thought of you and your kitten Get the litter scoop: we've been behind the scenes at London's first cat café - Now. Here. This. - Time Out London

Oh woow tht lux wiked hehe can js imagine a q of ppl with thwir kitties in carrier waitin to go in haha...bt tis lux amazin inside and sounds well koool :) i am prayin the scales b nyc to me too lool fingers n legs crossed bt still sippin awaybat the water hehe xz

Day 28....

Had a simplicity day tdai had spicy spag and cottage pie with kale, mushrooms, swede chips and letttuce cudnt finish it all the veg bt finished the two packs with the oxo cube...

And had crispy vanilla and chocolate shake tdia mixed tgeher attempted to mke two small biccies bt ledt them in the oven tad longe then i thrt so was bit dry opps...

Tdai wondered if Tumble is defo a boi or a girl stil nt figuered it out lol we figure tis a boi bt i am tkin him to the vets nx thurs so wil check n find out then lol...

Got mixed feelings abt friday nite lol lookin forwrd to it bt also gutted in a way dint strt diet sooner n slimmed down sooner...i dnt feel tht much diff tmo wil b my fourth weigh in...going to go teaco tmo n stockin up on fage greek yogurt, flat mushrooms, low sugar hartleys jelly and other veg so tht im all resy to jump straight bk on plan on saturday and also wil buy one of those small pots chicken tomato pasta for fri to have before drinkin n half after drinkin to get me out out of keto for drinkin....i am nt givin up as yet n fri literalyl is the onli day off plan im plannin on doin....till umm nt to sure wen loll v day depends on if iv gta job or nt by then lol fingers crossed waitin to hear bk frm one n two plces so see what appens loolzzzz iv managed two lites bt still sippin away gna try n mke it to three tnite bt see wt apens i am also gna buy tht drink tht we can mix with water frm tesco cnt member wts it called nw bt tht shud help me get a litre dwn me with the water intake..

We r slowly mkin progress with Tumble as he doesnt run as much as did beginin n lets us stroke him ere n there stil cnt hold him lol bt wrkin on it....ez reli adorable bles n have alredy fallen in luv wit him sme with the rest of the fam tho dad is tad oblivious to him...lool espec wen dad watches tv owt else exists haha...reli do hpe i get a a job so then can continue with this diet til goal and thhen also b able to buy Tumble treats to hehe n shower him wirrh lots of love...xx

Sounds like a good day! Can you believe we have done 28 days now? In some ways, I think it has flown by!

I knoww tis shockin init lol im still findin it hard to believe tht iv nt had rubbish in tht whole timee woow thts so diff wen usually ris so easy to eat wts at hme or pop out to subway or tesco for a sandwich or sumat lol yaay we ccan do this :) xxx

Day 29....ahhh ffs dint hit the stone :'( ffs i knew i wudn have....noher near the stone wher the hell is the big whoosh? Nw i dnt even kno if i wna go out tmo or nt feel as doe tmo gna b a **** nite.... :( Weigh in four is 11.7 n half....needed to lose 3 more pounds to have hit the damn stone t oh y dint it happen forvvvv i aint had a big whoosh on this diet as yet ffs....gna b simplcity nz week with oni muahrooms n cauli for xtras...n gna b stickin three shakes n a meal pack....ffs soo peeeved off its unreal reli had thrt this week wdv been the stone pppl av blumin cheated on this diet n still lost n hit the stone markz......lifestyle days the onlo thing i have used xtra is fish tuna or salmon n the odd half a bbybel or a few shavings of it....still well under 700 cals.... N below on the carbs...nw ahud u have a complete sober nite tmo or nt ima confused :( ne suggestions....ffs was reli lukinnforwrd to tmo nite as well....x was three pounds away frm loosin a stone ffs....reli gutted dint even check the blumin scales all bludy week...was plannin on havin tomato chicken pasta tmo frm tecos those tub ones half durin day n half after nite out n then srink lots of water and also thru the nite have pne tequila one vodka n cranberry one barcadi n coke n one jagerbomb n water thruout the whole. Nite bt nw i am soo relictant to do it...do u think i wud have a big whoosh if gt mesen out of keto and then jump bk on plan xn day?? I aint even gna bother checkin the scales sat im js gna continue n do weigh in on thurs cz all its gna do is bring me down seeing the damage hurs nite has done bt nw i dnt even kno if i wna ./// i dint cheat fffs thts wts annoyin me the most....nt even a bite of a cheat day....n event ho strufgled wrh water have alwys managed the minimum sooo upset n angry rite nw js needed 3lba more to have the first stone..:i got bludy ages away left urghhh.....so sorri for the rant bt was soo lookin forward to havin a big woosh like relii n truly...n js gutted it dint happen....iv got forevr left to lose :( urghhj even the inch loss hanst even the most dramatic urghh gona try n go bk to alp til abt ten...pissed off isnt even the word...js gna b stickin to two meal b two shakes n mushroom b lettuce 100g frm nw on.....:/ terrified of tmo nite cnt even bk out cz wvrything is paid for..n was soo lukinforwrd to drinkin coz nt drank in agesss nt go wild bt js b nyc to have sip cz gta keep n eye on sis n cuzin etc....i find i cna onli go wild with my mates n cuzin.....:( ne ifeas for safe drinkin options ones tht wudnt do too much damage?.....need to buy a bludy charger tooo for me fone tdai frm poundland n dnt even wna go ourside coz sok flippin cold ffs gna chase them for a interview at a company for nx week if this weeek cz i aint havin this shitty feelin nemre..**** it.....thrt this week wud b the week reli n truly...n i kno 3lvs left is close bt js not there tho is it :( n im plannin on getting into the eights ont he bludy scales :/ :s xxxxxxx

Ahh ffs js found out frm slim n save tht i need to stet eatin carbs tdai 48 hrs before drinkin k soo dint kno tht blimeyy rite umm tdai soo gna save the packs for wen can restrt doin properly...umm so tdai thinkin of havin a small bowl of rice n fish curry without the bonea....and for dinner a small handful of pasta with mixed veg one egg and dry friies with bbq fruylight n then tmo on day of drinkin umm thinkin a light prawn mayo sandwich n split tht in half one half durin day n one half durin nite soo dnt wna do soo much damage :( urghh oh n for brekki js one slice of brwn toaste n tobs of water stil x:( xx

Last edited:
Just posted and it disappeared! Day 29 and you have lost close to a stone. Keep doing what you are doing and you won't gain and you will continue to lose weight. Glass half full is what you need to think sweetie. Look where I am? more or less a STS from the start of the month! You are ahead because you've been losing each week. Just keep doing what you are doing and try and be patient. You will see changes.

Back