Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Urgh hate the way i think n feel at times....i feel soo far n ugly compared to me sis n cuzin n i kno i shudnt compare i js av reli bad self esteeem issues like reli bad ones ???:/:/....ima soo para its beyond urghhh bt they do luk amazinn tnite.....i mean i lyk ma bust bt thts abt the onli thing i like abt maself nohing else n even think ma bust is waay too big

image-169668636.jpg image-1830669734.jpg image-1259017401.jpg image-109126530.jpg image-145076340.jpg image-1176503004.jpg Luk hw skinny they r compared to me lmaooo???????????????? xxxxx :(

Hun u looked gorgeous, your beautiful!! You rocked the dress. Be happy and love urself. Ur not happy with urself which is the reason ur doing sns so soon youll see changes, just stick with it. But in the mean time love urself.

Ive learnt that if i keep comparing myself to others then il make myself feel worse.

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You are all totally gorgeous hope you had a great night! You don't look massive at all and you rock that dress :D

Omgg never drinkin again....tht was ma final nite out til like end of feb hpeuflly will have made it to the tens on the scales by then xx

You are all totally gorgeous hope you had a great night! You don't look massive at all and you rock that dress :D

Omg never drinkin again tht was ma alst planned out til end of feb hpefully will have made it into the tens on the scales by then tho hpefully in the big picture going to try n mke it to the eights cz thts wen im classed as normal lool aww thnku hun bt dint pull ne one yday eheh xxx

Hun u looked gorgeous, your beautiful!! You rocked the dress. Be happy and love urself. Ur not happy with urself which is the reason ur doing sns so soon youll see changes, just stick with it. But in the mean time love urself. Ive learnt that if i keep comparing myself to others then il make myself feel worse. Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Heyaa hun aww thnkuu hun bt ur rite think wil defp frel better wen im at goal cnt wait till tht day appens omg...eeeekkkk yh nt drinkin again in a very long time xx

Hey Pri, just catching up on your diary! Haven't spent long on here in weeks it feels.

First - you look absolutely gorgeous in that dress! :) you should be so proud, you look amazing.
Second - I am in love with tumble. I live in an apartment so can't have a kitty so I am also insanely jealous. I can understand why you miss him xxx

You are doing so well :D x

Hey Pri, just catching up on your diary! Haven't spent long on here in weeks it feels. First - you look absolutely gorgeous in that dress! :) you should be so proud, you look amazing. Second - I am in love with tumble. I live in an apartment so can't have a kitty so I am also insanely jealous. I can understand why you miss him xxx You are doing so well :D x

Heyy hun aww thnkuu ??...u shud ask sumtimes sum places allow cats even if they have a no pet policy....he is soo cute hehe n e comes closer to me durin the nite hehe as days go by hehe xx aww hun iv gta lonng way too goo stilll hehe xx

Hey kid. Just caught up.

You're amazing and I absolutely love the pics. You look stunning and very slim! Give yourself some credit every now and then!

M x

Pri hun, in a few yrs youll look back and think " why was i so stressed" you dont even look fat in the pics hun. Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey kid. Just caught up. You're amazing and I absolutely love the pics. You look stunning and very slim! Give yourself some credit every now and then! M x

Awww shucks ??....i js dnt feel like it lol...omg ur soo lucky to have a holiday cumin up hehe i soo wnt to go on them paid work summer plcements seen sum for four week ones wud b happy with them as well sj to xperience it hehe...bt got no one to go with so will keep a look out....xx

Day umm 29 or 30 cnt member as had two days off...bt sumwher near he month mark i kno lol...tdai havin a simplicity day cheesy pasta, spicy spag and two shakes with swede, broccoli and mushrooms n pepper...reli reli tempted to use a tiny bit of tuna and n half a bbyble bt i kno tht wont b a full lifestyle day eithher so tad stuck :(...lol ne suggestions to alternate via this lool xx

Had one teaspoon of tuna in the pasta hoefully wont have done too much damage as dint wna full lifestyle day bt js needed the taste of tuna reli lool dno y haha...i am reli reli strugglin wit the stupid water :( bugger x

Tmo first day at new job eekkkk...nervous even tho its a two week training period before nething else...lool got mixed feelings...ahh gna miss tumble tmoo as its nine till five....early strt tmo...areghh gna feel well weird havin a routine again bt think its avt time lol have taken a long nuf break i think hehe...bt willl dearly miss Tumble...gta rearrange his vets appt nw cz wont b abel to mke it thurs 11am....hmmm we think e may b a girl so will get tht checked at the vets....willl luuv regardless of gender hehe xx

Good luck with new job!!! Xxx definitely look into working abroad it's my one regret that I didn't do that before settling down xxx

I knoww iv seeen this group on fb who promite four week summer deals wher u wrk for a smal price n they sort out accomodation n um think food i js wna experience it this summer as wil b 25 by then n dnt reli wna wait til im 26 to do tht kinda thing hehe xx

Yaay have bort tumble a cat tree hehe the seller wont b able til like the 15th of feb bt shud get it hpefully by mid feb ishh hehe xx

Back