Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

image-2150956383.jpg

Thinkin of doing this for the summer hehe have messaged them askin them wen is the latest i can book with them this yr i will make it my year :) onli for four weeks so nt tooo bad hehe x

Good luck on your new job!! You'll do great xx

Ima sure tdai is day 28 as i had. Taken two planned days off last week thurs n fri and i started on the second of jan....so tdai is a fasting veg day... So thinkin:

Two shakes
On spicy spag or cottage pie
Two quorn sausages, swede cubed chips, mushrooms, and a smal amount of fage yogurt x
And a small amount of jelly wich i had put into the fridge last nite the hartley sugar free one orange flavour yaaay

May need to put all tggether purely coz dno wt time fasting will finish and also wud much rather b able to finish wrk n come n eat in peace hehe n mke the plate luk fuller then it alredy is lool x
Mte strugglw with the water a tad bit wheevr i am goinrg to b puttin in my order for my water flavourings frm slim n save sumtime this weeek so tht shsu help me chug the water down much easily....gettin orange, mixed fruits and the white wine hehe xx

Is it just me or is it teli bad tht i struggle to get out of bed in the mrnings loool i think this break has taken its toll on me.... Lmaooo frm wrk n uni haha....sigh this is soo long this diet nt stood in for weigh in five asyet as wil b on thurs bt reli hoping tht i will have hit the stone or gone over it as i feel as tho iv nt shrunk much at al n this diet is getti. Mre difficult by the day n doesnt help tht i dnt get paid til end of the month n ma current funds r slowly dwindling away :(....tis ahrd to bcreative i do enjoy thhe diet as have learnt new recipes tht i cna use for maintaining bt still hmmm.....reli hoping by week 12 wil b nearer to goal or feel better size wise by then xx

What do u guys think abt the above pic abt the summer job? X

Looks great but make sure is a reputable place that isn't going to rip you off, maybe look for other more official looking sites?

So what 's happening the land of young and gorgeousness?! Wow! feel I have been away and age!
Heyy hun nothing much relii spend ma days playin with tumble hehe..go to work by the time ima bk frm wrk seem well late lol even tho i strt at ten thirry still gta wake up get redy etc etc n get there on time...had two days trainin mon n tues this week n then tdai got put on the fones to say i were terrified is an understatement lol....spent the whole day not gt newher all day bt twrds the end made three sales soo hpefully will b better then i thrt ahh well see hw it goes by the time i finish its seven thirty n by the time i get hme newrly eight thirty n by the time iv eaten n etc ima shattered dead n redy for bed lol n tis onli day three haha....i have been strugglig wit the water for tbe past three days eva since got into work which is tad of a problem hence the reason this week have decided gna chnage my weigh in day to sunday for fifth weigh day purely coz been eating late tho nt cheated once since ma nite out on friday tho tad awkward at wrk so tend to save me eating till the evening wen ima hme so iv gt a proepr meal n desser to look forwrd to itit haha bt yh the water tis terrible coz at wrk get two fitteen min breaks and one half n hr lunch wich i swear flies by like nething and also think not bein ina. Routine for so bludy long its tkin its toll on me haha the team n ppl seem reli nyc so fingers crossed hpe i last in this lool xx

And also weigh day on sunday means cud potentially do s n s days for the nx three days and tke me time in the vathrom on sunday mrning n then pray tht iv reached the bludy stone mark coz wil b gutted otherwise cz dint cheat as much as cudv n wanted to on friday n thurs nite wen was out of keto i thrt was quite gd tbh lool n been gd for the rest of the week reli no matter hw much iv been tempted etc....wher i wrk there chippes asda iceland etc all round the plce n subway ma fave plce grrr lol bt iv managed to say no so yaay me tho i defo know wil prbz strt gettin lux if they see me nt eatin glike eva lmaoo haha.....one of wkr colleagues advised shud go on slimmin world bt i were like umm js low carbin atm tbh avin carbs in the evnjngs reli a smlal portioon etc haha blah blah xx

still going great guns - have you found it hard to get back on plan after the weekend or have you slipped straight back into it? Doesn't seem to have phased you at all!

Nice to be nice and busy with the new job, will make the dieting days pass faster :) and well done on the 3 sales!

Could you poss take a little salad for lunchtime at work which is on plan but 'normal' looking? x

still going great guns - have you found it hard to get back on plan after the weekend or have you slipped straight back into it? Doesn't seem to have phased you at all! Nice to be nice and busy with the new job, will make the dieting days pass faster :) and well done on the 3 sales! Could you poss take a little salad for lunchtime at work which is on plan but 'normal' looking? x
Oh yh i cud do cudnt i with like one or two slice of wafer ham tht shudnt do much harm even if i am on a similpicty day? Or even if the ham contributes towrds ma protein meal in the evening...cz either way i tend to either have salmon, quorn sausages or tuna n bbyble mixed into one if the packs as me protein so even if the two slices of ham does play a bit into n tkes me tad over 100g protein stil shud b k ryt? Yaay thnku for the idea bt also plz answer or else wil b questionin it all the tkme haha....cud even add a teaspoon of soy sauce or tiny bit of fage yogurt asded to it yaay tnnku for the idea hun so tht it lux like mayo ham n a teaspoon of tuna it cud wrk n then have the proper meal in the evening sumt to luk forwrd to bt a smaller version mayb omg ur soo cleva hehe... Honestly lou u have no idea hw much i forced maself to jump rite bk on the plan the wrst thing was the nx day saturday had fam over for the whole day n nite so dint even get to eat ne of ma packs till like quite late in the evening again cz they were all around n even wen was in the process of mkin them they were wuestionin it cz luked like a lot n all western food lool tried to explain to them tht yh oviously will strt eating rice n curry again bit closer to goal bt they me feel worse sayin tht i dint luk as doe i had lost ne at alll :( bt i dint stop n js kept on goin coz kept thinkin i will have the last bludy laf bt wt i dnt get it is hw can they nt see it eepec wen they dnt see me tht often at alll sum of me clothes fit me lot better then before tho wudnt say have dropped a size as yet wich is disappointing nt gna lie bt still sum have become loose...bt hw can they nt see a diff ezcept in the bkudy face....rite. Need to grt sum ham me hehe n mayv stock up tad on the salad ingredients lol will tke. Asmall portion so ppl wont think this fatty bimbo tryin to diet aint gna wrk lol so they mite nt even realise wt im avin if eat blumin quick nuf hahaha ??? bt yh defo weigh in on sunday for this week n then mite revert to nx thurs if feel bettter think its cz nt in a routine as yet so the breaks feel as doe they go past reli quickly xx Tis long days at wrk hun lool ten thirty til seven thirtyy n by the time come hme like eight thirty wich dnt feel soo bad bt by the time iv made me food etc nearly ten n yh the meals have been satisfyin since monday nt gna lie cz its like abit of evrything on one plate lmaoo wud stil b nyc if cud sprewd it out by a tad bit lolx aww thnku for the sales blumin hard job tho i tel u lool xx Wich ham r we allowed again or can we have ne cnt member....x And omg cud even add a boiled egg tot he salad n all omg omg thinkin aloud here lol so dnt mind me talkin to mesen again lol haha...hmm n then for the proten meal in the evening cud have sumat lole a single sausage or half of the protein like 50g of salmon or 50g or turkey mince cz they r quite fillin them with tiny bit of bbybel one or teo sheds tho tht may tke me slightly over on the protein tho still hmm decisions decision even tho tis all healthy food lol x and then also if find tht lux tiny portion or feel hungry still tho shudnt reli or if stil gt ne other packs left like two or three cud js add them alogside the protein relli omg yaaay lool hmm tday think mite have salmon n mixed dry fried veg cz do need to try n crack the salmon lol tis like never ending think dad bort bit too much lool tho e ment well supposenn saves. Frm buyin it again n again gues bt still lol....n then tmo cud have like the turkey mince 50g n one sausage plan hehe n tke it frm there n then cud try n have two shakes so possibly lower cals rather then two carby paxks like the spicy spag n spag bol or chheesy pasta cz all three think the highest of carbs out of all the packs even tho tis low in comparisoon wt wudv normally eaten haha xx

Last edited:
I'm sure I've seen people on the Facebook group say they have soy sauce do you could mix that with the yoghurt...eggs would be great and ham...I think all ham except breaded ham is fine? Just check carbs on pack. You could make a decent lunch with that and your veg allowance a you get loads of salad for 100 or 200g :)

I know rite talk abt trying to demotivate well annoyin....ooo yh cud use tiny bit of soy sauce too hehe n cud half th veg allowance for lunch n have other half for the evening :) thnkufor the suggestions lukin forwrd to it nw hehe prbz b nx week nw cz dnt think dads goin food shopppin netime soon lool xx
Tdai plannin on aubergine noodles, spicy spag/ yogurt swede cubes and 50g salmon n one sausage :) wud tht wrk out to b 100g of prottein?? X

Oh my goodness tumble is soo hyer roudn this time gosh hu need a alarm clock wen uv got him bouncin round the room lol e lux soo adorable wen ez knocked out for the nite tho lool tdai e found a way in uner th duvet first time and his highness even moved me away frm ma pillow onto the one nx to me :/ nt reli impresseed tbh :/ cz i alwys sleep on the left hand side hmmm may need to find a strategy to move him lol as e bormally sleeps on ma left hand side on the bed under the duvet...thank God its friday feels like tis been a long weeek im praying for a proper decent loss for this sunday henfe dint even weigh in normal weigh day thursday...soo scared bt hopeful at the sme time....gna try n chug down abt theee n half litres tdai n tmo in the hopes tht it will help with the lack of water been avin at wrk....wt do u guys do for fittin in water at wrk btw ne suggestions? Cz i strt at ten thirty n finish at seven thirty ao fairly long day....frm nx week gna strt tkin salads wirh eitehr protein in it or js salad n gna ensure tht the 200g of veg is split into 100g durin the day n 100g durin the evening...on sum days will add protein to the salad n orher days will js wait to have the protein wen i get hme in the evening bt the water :( hmmm wt to doo xxx prayin im tht tiny bit closer to the tens on the scales if nt in the tens alredy with thw extra three days on top of me normla weigh day :( xx

Omg seen the official grad pix omg i luk flipin huge in the pic compared to the ones i toook on my fone wtf :s reli reli dnt wna pit it on the walll was lot smalller last yr at ma graduation hw the hell did i eva think i were fat bk then dnt av a flippin clue foz this time round i geneuinely do luk huge felt like bludy crying :'( tht ruined ma evening for me last nite tbh :( cz tht pic is for life reli bit like bludy weddin pix :( :'( n there i were thinkin the pix on me fone i luked orite :/ xx

Back