Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

ooh work eye candy :D :D that'll get you out of bed in the morning!!

You're doing great hunny, you really are, sticking to it like a trooper and making interesting meals out of the meagre allowances, you put me to shame! I'm just being all boring with plain packs and eggs and still not losing any faster than you are :D

Have a great day at work :D

Ahh lou bt i dnt wna go to work tis tooo bludy coldd n wrk drags like nething reli tbh :(....yday thtt it was nva gna end lmaoo....have never been soo glad to seee seven thirty in me life haha....hpe tdai goes tad quicker lol n nt jscoz of the possibility of me gettin on sme bbus hme wit sed fitty 'cough cough' lmaoo....oh well one can dream lol xx

Yay you got a job, great news x

Ahh fitty left me at the bus stop in the freezin cold n e caught the bus diff to me :( was gutted lol...see if e gets bus wit me tmo lool onli thing tht keeps me goiing haha....ez soo like soo nycc lool...cnt even describe in wrds haha...omg soo need to shrink haha..tryin to play hard to get bt dnt even kno if e even sees me in tht way lmaooo ?????? ima **** at figuring out guys body behaviour etc etc haha ahhh tis prb zwishful thinkin reli e prbz get compliments all the time tho on v day e did say e dint av ne plans n r did ask me wt did i have planned etc.... Hmmmm y r dudes soo complex n then e did ask me did e tick the boxes wteva tht means onli coz i asked him if e cud yh n i goes theres nt mny tht can cook lool hmm cnt tel if its flirty or js general friendiless e aint asked for number as yet lol gutted :( lol e did say iv gt proper nyc eyes ne help frm the more experienced ladies ere olool....tryin to play it cool bt omdz lol so difficult haha n also dnt reli wna mke it awkward at wrk bt misinderstanding owt cz then i wud actually die haha....ne other subtle hints i cud thtow out e did say sori for leavin me in the cold haha....xxx

Ez waay too fit for me tho lol so ima prbz js daydreamin tbh haha oh well one can dream i guess...

image-3052803766.jpg Ooo this was luvky hehe worth evry bite ma first attempt i had burnt it bt tdai was better attempt hehe....had chilli n spag bol with few stips of courgette strips mm yum n a small handful of chooped mushrooms n spinach n a few pieces of swede cube chips n a. Tea spoon of fage yogurt to go with the chilli hehe x day 40 after discounting the two days off x fourt

Last edited:
Ahh fitty left me at the bus stop in the freezin cold n e caught the bus diff to me :( was gutted lol...see if e gets bus wit me tmo lool onli thing tht keeps me goiing haha....ez soo like soo nycc lool...cnt even describe in wrds haha...omg soo need to shrink haha..tryin to play hard to get bt dnt even kno if e even sees me in tht way lmaooo ?????? ima **** at figuring out guys body behaviour etc etc haha ahhh tis prb zwishful thinkin reli e prbz get compliments all the time tho on v day e did say e dint av ne plans n r did ask me wt did i have planned etc.... Hmmmm y r dudes soo complex n then e did ask me did e tick the boxes wteva tht means onli coz i asked him if e cud yh n i goes theres nt mny tht can cook lool hmm cnt tel if its flirty or js general friendiless e aint asked for number as yet lol gutted :( lol e did say iv gt proper nyc eyes ne help frm the more experienced ladies ere olool....tryin to play it cool bt omdz lol so difficult haha n also dnt reli wna mke it awkward at wrk bt misinderstanding owt cz then i wud actually die haha....ne other subtle hints i cud thtow out e did say sori for leavin me in the cold haha....xxx

Ez waay too fit for me tho lol so ima prbz js daydreamin tbh haha oh well one can dream i guess...

Sounds flirty if he's saying you've got nice eyes :)

And listen...he is NOT too fit for you, you are gorgeous and lovely and clever and he would be lucky to have you be interested in him!

Aw used to love a good flirt :)

Sounds flirty if he's saying you've got nice eyes :) And listen...he is NOT too fit for you, you are gorgeous and lovely and clever and he would be lucky to have you be interested in him! Aw used to love a good flirt :)

U think so? Hmm bt then y do u think e aint asked me for me number yet even as wrk mates lool..i js dnt wna seem too upfront eeven tho it is the 21st century n they say girls shud mke the first move etc haha....dno first time wna sort of wait js incase mite mke it awkwrd wit him haha or too much on it haha z ????js incase iv read it all totally rong lol tho e did invit eme out to go with the crowd on pay day which was reli sweet of him even tho it wasnt a one to one kinda thing hmmmm will see if we end up on the bus tgether tmo the thinf is dnt wna seen to b talkin to him too much at wrk js incase others get the rong idea n strt realisin i av gt the hots lol cz u kno wtsum ppl r like espec atwrk etc lol...can be...reli dno hw to go abt this at all soo totally new to all of this ?xx

well if you're all out on payday you can get to know him better then :) maybe get his number for when you all meet up incase you get lost or something?! Or ask if he's on facebook and friend him on there? So many more tools available than when I was 'courting' HAHA

there's no hurry, don't want to seem too eager :D :D

'Courting' ha ha you crack me up!!

Hey Pri I've been having a good read all the way through and I know you're not gonna like this - but water water water!! Mainly because you're being creative with the packs too which means you really need to add extra water into your day as the packs aren't being made up with the amount they specify. I know you find it hard to get the water down but the more you drink the more you'll shrink!!
Try to set a time like before you leave the house drink at least 500ml. Then at work drink at least 2 litres then when home drink another 500ml at least.
You'll find the more you drink the more you actually want to drink, and then it becomes easier as your body starts craving it. You pee a lot too! Lol - but think of it as flushing out the fat! ;)
If you do have a shake or soup as an actual shake or soup ( ;) ) then add extra water to it to help keep your fluids up.

Now - as for this guy.... Flirt away!! He's definitely flirting! Plus it'll make the day go quicker!! ;)

Xx

well if you're all out on payday you can get to know him better then :) maybe get his number for when you all meet up incase you get lost or something?! Or ask if he's on facebook and friend him on there? So many more tools available than when I was 'courting' HAHA there's no hurry, don't want to seem too eager :D :D
Lmaoo hmm

yh cud do...lool ur soo funii well me sister gna try n do me up tad bit tdai cz accordin to her i dnt mke nuf effort to luk gd at wrk n she hates the yorkshire accent lmaoo bt tis nt me fault it gets more noticeable wen im at wrk u see cz tis more accentuated at wrk lol....? so um yh according to her i go to wrk dressed like a tramp hmm charming lool n i dnt do me face properly bt dnt wna go in like lukin as doe iv had make up caked on me face hmmm ah damn tnites gone by waaay too fast wnted to sleep tad more :( urghhh hpe tdai n tmo goes by quicker.....reli cnt wait for the weeeknd even tho thts nt gna b a very chillled one cz parents have decided tht they wna do the grad party this weeeknd so im gna try n avoid eating tht weekened cz gt aunt cumin dwn for weekend possibly n they snt kno abt this diet so thts gna b diddicult bt im gna give it me best shot....so

the day of the party gna b the onli time im gna av a planned day cz no alcohol wil b consumed this time round n gives me a chancce to then do two weeks of hundred percent till payday so hopin wil shrink tad more.....n then a further week or two till the 12th march may have to do planned day off on the 11th as wil b consumin alcohol jumpin bk on the 13th and then again tkin two days off for the 20 n 21 for drakes concert in brum and then a further two days for the end of march....had a proper sick dream yday dreamt tht i had shrunk like loadsss even more then last time n had kept ma boobs curves and ass n thighs bt js smaller n was lukin proepr sickk n then went out in lesta rite n coincidently bumped into me ex bt e had changed for like the worse and i was lukin proper sick so dint even rexognise and i was handlin ma drink like a pro so nt off me head or owt and then he cme up to me to try n talak to me and were sayin wow iv changed so much and ima lukin gd etc etc n ima like im sori bt do i know u ???? abhh was such a gd dream haha onlo coz ez bein a rite dick u see dont even bother to say hi these days ****er.....im reli hopin will have shrunk by end of this month and even mote by end of march....fingers crossed and can continue on till ma bday wich aint til 26th april relii so there wil b another xtra two or so weeeks till then too.....

the onli reason as to y im goin out so much is cz a) iv literally beena. Social recluse for ages feels like and b) nt seen ledta frineds in timee like since october cz graduation dint reli count cz was with family and then c) once those dates r gone wont have nothing else to luk forwrd to if tht mkes sense cz iv gt nothig reli planned til like me bday n then summer reli...im gna tell parents tht end of this month is wirk trainin being held in manchester and then end of march js gna say goin lesta for a weekend cz nt been in time to see mates thwy cnt reli sya no to tht cz been well gd eva since gt bk frm india relii....n then 12th march gna tel em its friends bday so tevhnicall not chatting it at all then lol so fingers crossed all goes well x

Last edited:
'Courting' ha ha you crack me up!! Hey Pri I've been having a good read all the way through and I know you're not gonna like this - but water water water!! Mainly because you're being creative with the packs too which means you really need to add extra water into your day as the packs aren't being made up with the amount they specify. I know you find it hard to get the water down but the more you drink the more you'll shrink!! Try to set a time like before you leave the house drink at least 500ml. Then at work drink at least 2 litres then when home drink another 500ml at least. You'll find the more you drink the more you actually want to drink, and then it becomes easier as your body starts craving it. You pee a lot too! Lol - but think of it as flushing out the fat! ;) If you do have a shake or soup as an actual shake or soup ( ;) ) then add extra water to it to help keep your fluids up. Now - as for this guy.... Flirt away!! He's definitely flirting! Plus it'll make the day go quicker!! ;) Xx

Loool hun i knoww n ur soo rite well tdai im defo ba try n buy tht ribena plus tht we r allowed n i tend to mke up cordial drinks relii lite so hoping tht wont do too much damage to the losses and will help me more to get the water down me...cz with cordial drinks i tend to js mix water with like a tiny sppooonful of cordial drink or so js need it for tad flavour to the water cz think thts wt it is strtin to get bit bored of tryyin to fit in three litres of plain water for this long...

went to small asda branch n they dint do it :( was well gutted....well i do tke a litre bottle with me to wokr which i do try to fill u twice so thts like two litres out of the way will try n mke more of a effort got like two weeeks left to try n giv maself tht xtra pushh :( tis soo hard n omg soo damnn cold too cold...and reli u think ez actually flirtin oh gosh ez soo nyc honestly sammy e wrks actoss frm me in a diff department bt see him on breaks etc n

woow ez js soo perfect lmaoo k u can tel ima gna go on abt it loads hahahaa rite ima um shrap nw see thr thing ima terrible in playin hard to get lool and ima also terrible at cumin bk with smart alecc remarks lool like u know hw sum girls r like proper gd at it like theres this one asian girl at wrk n she gt this other shorter mixed race guy on her case n think tis bene goin on for a while nw n woow she porper plays hard soo hard to get i actually feel sori for the dude tho tis half play and half serious flirtin i think bt they have wrked tgether longer etc....hmmmm :( lolz i alwys tend to **** up hence i alwys am friend zoned half je bludy time ???????? xxx

Last edited:
Grrr rite nt countin tdai as official weigh day bt have taken a peak n im nt bludy impresssed iv gt tdai tmo n sat for things to flippin shift a tad bit fffs it best hve moved by then end of two weeeeks into the tens thts all im sayin im gna try n walk it to the small tesco tdai on lunch to try n see if they have ne ribena plus there hpefully they will so tht wil help me finish off the two litre at wrk quite easily....

tis js soo frsutrating first time stood on was stil in the elevens and then second time stoood for one second showed me in the tens n then decided to stand on again third time coz i alwys stand on it three times to mke sure n it had gne bk into the ****in elevens again arrghhh got me happy for like five seconds ffs....

rite tdai im gna try relii relii relii hard to try to have js the four packs tdai tmo n sat tis gna b reli difficult cz i reli do like the lifestyle days better and as much as i like the pancakes nope no eggs will b allowed on plan think im js gna av shakes for nx few days turned into puddigy past n one bar and a salad to go alongside the four js to sort of not let me aunt kno tht im on a vlcd diet n js show her ima js eating healthy thts all with a spoongul of yogurt instead of mayo on the side of the salad....

she onli gna b ere for two days so ima sure can manage it on one of the days out of thhe two i think i hpe...friday gna tke a bar wit me and gna try n tke a ham salad with me so n have it either on the bus or sumat cz reli dnt wna b lafed at tryin to show ima dietin wen ima **** soo bludy huge and also dnt wnt fitty thinkin e cnt ask me out if e eva does ahem ahem for food or owt cz ima like tryin to turn into a rabbit lmaooo.....? nah ima sure can do this ima sure i can....sat wil b off plan nehuu bt stil gna eat the minimum amount of foood like a handful of rice n gna try n stick to chicken or prawn for it n nothing xtra x

Day 41 discountin two days: Three shakes and one cottage pie with two teaspoons of yogurt...mushrooms lettuce and spinach...and 3 to 4 lotres of water so nt even addin swede chips to tht calcuation for the nx few ays even tho they baely wigh nehingn or has hardly ne cals in them tbh lool bt gna try n go to as much basics as possible nx few days x

Last edited:
Happy valentines day to all ma luvly ladies on minimin hehe....hpe u all have a luvly and amazin day with ur other halves while im at wrk lol hehe omg fitty kissed me on me cheek yday was soo totally unexpected it happend soo fast haha...we were at the bus stop n e ended up gettin the bus before me due to the shitty weather n the wind etc...bt e did ask me to catch the sme bus as him bless him tho i had to tel him no cz tht bus weny a diff direction to me....:( tho tbh nx time mite hs get it so long as it goes on london rd mite js b able to get off on one of the earlier bus stops bt omdz wish the weather wud improve a tad lol tb umm yh were js tellin him tht i cudnt get it wen bis bus cme n then i were js abt to say bye to him Wen e leaned over hugged me n gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before sayin bye bby catch ya tmo in front of three other wrk colleagues girls hu r on his team i kinda gave him a air kiss bt like happened soo quick cudnt reli appreciate it lmaoo n was taken abck as wasnt expected at all....iv nt reli noticed him callin ne one else bby at wrk as far as i know or sweetheart bt tht mite b cz ima usually oblivious around him haha....its prbz all js wishful thinkin on ma behalf tbh bt oh well one can dream as mentioned before oh yh and then e also goes to me on break hw am i trouble so i goes to him. Im nt trouble n e goes im nt so far...nw wt on earth does tht mean loolz.....sigh omg was js soo amazin rite tdai v day wrk wnted us to wear red n typical j dnt av owt red to wear kr feel confident nuf to pull off red lool so think wil js go with red lippy n red bail polish if can find it....??? lol omg wt if e askes me go go to pub for a drink after wrk with the otherz cz wen we aksed each other wt we doin for v day we bth nt gt owt planned bt e did say e mite go to puv after wrk for a drink to celebrate the day dint mention ne one else bt ima assumin e ment with wrk mates cz hu goes to the pub alone rite? :s....arghh decisions....i shud reli stop lol bt cnt stop imagining ???? ladies it is reli wishful thinkin bt feel free to comment or advise lolz x

And tdai knowin ma luck i wont get the sme bus to wrk wit him tdai cz we strt at ten n finsh at seven tdai when usually we strt at ten thirty so usualky end upp on sme bus to wrk if nt on way bk hmm :( lolz bt honeslty doe i try nt to overtalk to him at wrk tbinkin others mite think sumats up like u kno hw sum ppl r like n olus wit me bein a newbie at wrk and tht bt e does genuinely like a nyc person even to b friendly with like...n there e goes gives me a kisss on cheek in front of others think wudv fainted if it hadnt been soo quick loll x and if wasnt thht cold lol x

Sounds like you're in there hun!!! Ooh how cute and lovely he sounds!
Bide your time hun, look up info on body language and see if he's
sending you signals that you're not picking up on! Then you'll know for sure!
Oooh keep us updated on progress!! xx

Day 43

Three shakes and salmon, mixed salad n veg mushrooms n swede n yogurt n im four litres of water gna go for a push tdai if nt three x

Day 44: planned healthy ishh day off for ma two in one graduation house party wich parents have decided to hold for me.... Bk on plan tmo...js gna b focusin on me n no one else for the nx few months...dudes aint wrth it n wrk is onli for the money n the diet is for me x

Great attitude Pri!! Hope you have a fabulous party Xx

Like the attitude xx

Thankuu jools and sammy :) trying to lool : This is me on ma graduation party tdai gota long way to go still ?? will keep at it...: image-2533041283.jpg image-640785505.jpg image-1156388082.jpg Me and ma two sisters :) lol tht dress is me middle sisters....got llong journey left tho still x

Relii hoping tdai wont do too much damage gna try n b relii gd xx

Back