Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Pri hun. Did u say u cant see any difference. I can see lots of difference, love the outfit, your such an attractive girl, good looks aswell. You look totally normal in that dress, ur doing really good sticking with it. Keep it up i can deffo see a difference!! Its often hard to see changes in ourselves but others can see it.

Bloody well done xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww thankuu tamzy hunii bt arms r still flabby n feel hips r still wide :( think thts y feel as tho there is no diff in me since i started....still got a long way to go n reli hope tdai wont have done too much damage to the scales...tdai they sed 11.2 so reli hpin tdai the lil bit of rice n curry wont have done too much dmaage i dint even have ne of the choc eclaires or crisps...bt mite a tiny slice of mini pizza no chips tho and nothing xtra mayb a one piece of chicken js to feel involved bt dnoo depends on hw i feel later in the evening ccz nt relii tht hungry tbh....jumpin rite bk on it tmo n defo gna buy the ribena plus tmo regardless of hw tired i am feelin after wrk cz think tht will help me with the water intake alot....xx

You look gorgeous! You are doing great too. Don't lose heart or focus when you have the odd thing off plan as it's easy to then derail completely ...yup! Don't do like what I've done! I am so not a good example!

Thankuu kira hun :) long journey left tho lool omg stuffed...bt proud of maself sort of cz the portion was so much smaller then i notmally wudv and had less of evrything n dint hace the fried chicken had one instead of two of the things and also felt stuffed halfway thru....:) soo goo me n nw feel thoroughly **** soo luking forwrd to jummpin bk on 100 percent for the nx two weeks and bit of help with ducoclax n ad bit of peas and sweetcorn x

Its soo weird coz i dnt even wna have planned days for food its more to do with alcohol more then nething n i realised tht tdai...so i wud onli reli have the planned days off for drinking reli more then nething cz after eating tdai actually cnt wait to jump bk on plan tmo n av me packs hehe xx

Bring on day 45 tmo :) x

Day 45: k reli nt b bothered with wrk or the weather :; waay too cold for ma liking tbh grrrr...ma tummy has not agreed with ydays food gta bit of a tum ache goin on nt even alcohol does this uch damage to me tum on a vlcd lol actually lukin forward to goin to four pack days again....woopw woop tdai n prbz for the nx week or so well going to try to and the onli xtras gna b hartlets jelly weneva i do mke it n bit of fage yogurt....n ribena plus wen i get it tdai and mayb the odd egg for the shake pancakes onli..tdai gna b prbz Spag bol Chilli Two shakes One egg Fage yogurt a teaspoon or two And mayb sum courgette strips and mushrooms and spinach x dpendin on hw me tum feels hehe gna b standin on the scales nx sunday for sixth weigh in delayin it as much as i can haha xx

Aww thankuu tamzy hunii bt arms r still flabby n feel hips r still wide :( think thts y feel as tho there is no diff in me since i started....still got a long way to go n reli hope tdai wont have done too much damage to the scales...tdai they sed 11.2 so reli hpin tdai the lil bit of rice n curry wont have done too much dmaage i dint even have ne of the choc eclaires or crisps...bt mite a tiny slice of mini pizza no chips tho and nothing xtra mayb a one piece of chicken js to feel involved bt dnoo depends on hw i feel later in the evening ccz nt relii tht hungry tbh....jumpin rite bk on it tmo n defo gna buy the ribena plus tmo regardless of hw tired i am feelin after wrk cz think tht will help me with the water intake alot....xx
Thats k hun. Good thing is ur in the zone and ready to kick some weightloss butt lol. reali good on u for nor eating everything in sight, it shows that when u hit goal that youll make sensible choices. I get ribena plus in my big tesco and its always there lol Goodluck with todays plan xxx

Thats k hun. Good thing is ur in the zone and ready to kick some weightloss butt lol. reali good on u for nor eating everything in sight, it shows that when u hit goal that youll make sensible choices. I get ribena plus in my big tesco and its always there lol Goodluck with todays plan xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Tamzyy hun iv finally bludy got sum ribena plus yaay tho missed out on the egg whites n quorn sausages alwys end up forgettin sumat ?? lool bt then again bt gt the apple n raspberry flavour so hpin tht will defo help me get the water down me frm nw on yaaay :) mite do two litres of flavoured n two litres of normal water to push things along bit....:) yh dnt get me rong i do get the odd cravings bt gettin lot easier to sua jo them and also have dtocke dup on orange jelly tooo hehe hartleys one n yogurt hehe yaay wt nt :) tdai have had: Cheesy pasta Spag bol Cottage pie One chocolate shake made into pancake and sauce with one egg into it to mke the pancake fluffy...i kno i had sed gna try n do simplicity bt thinkin hpig one egg added into the equation wont do too much harm hehe onli cz the pancakes r lush n fillin n js the rite thing for dessert hehe N two n half litres of water.... Oh and veg will prbz b mix of green pepper, mushrooms and onions gna keep it simple n one or two pieces of broccoli and a few pieces of swede chips and a tiny amount of fage yogurt....hpin tht will b under 200g of veg lol bt will edit it if the veg isnt low nuf to b added into the cheesy pasta xx Day 45 xx

Tamzyy hun iv finally bludy got sum ribena plus yaay tho missed out on the egg whites n quorn sausages alwys end up forgettin sumat ?? lool bt then again bt gt the apple n raspberry flavour so hpin tht will defo help me get the water down me frm nw on yaaay :) mite do two litres of flavoured n two litres of normal water to push things along bit....:) yh dnt get me rong i do get the odd cravings bt gettin lot easier to sua jo them and also have dtocke dup on orange jelly tooo hehe hartleys one n yogurt hehe yaay wt nt :) tdai have had: Cheesy pasta Spag bol Cottage pie One chocolate shake made into pancake and sauce with one egg into it to mke the pancake fluffy...i kno i had sed gna try n do simplicity bt thinkin hpig one egg added into the equation wont do too much harm hehe onli cz the pancakes r lush n fillin n js the rite thing for dessert hehe N two n half litres of water.... Oh and veg will prbz b mix of green pepper, mushrooms and onions gna keep it simple n one or two pieces of broccoli and a few pieces of swede chips and a tiny amount of fage yogurt....hpin tht will b under 200g of veg lol bt will edit it if the veg isnt low nuf to b added into the cheesy pasta xx Day 45 xx

Haha. Hopefully you can drink up ur intake now. Tip for u hun. Go to iceland and get ur quorn stuff. Much cheaper. Jelly and yoghurt is really yummy. That pancake thing sounds yum, if ur gona do this diet then might aswell make it fun lol. Xxx

Thnx lottie hehe rite got the orange hartleys jelly in the fridge redy for tmo yaay hehe so tmo gna b:

Pancake shake
One shake
Chilli
Cottage pie
Three to four litres of water two of them ribena plus water made reli light and two litrss of normal water
And orange hartley jelly hehe
Tht shud be me done for the day 46 hehe so bring it on n im gna try n do similar days like tht for the remainder of the two weeks before ma nx planned weekend fingers crossed inch loss will appear sooon xx

Haha. Hopefully you can drink up ur intake now. Tip for u hun. Go to iceland and get ur quorn stuff. Much cheaper. Jelly and yoghurt is really yummy. That pancake thing sounds yum, if ur gona do this diet then might aswell make it fun lol. Xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lool try to mix things up bit or else wil get bored n get sum brill ideas from on here frm u guys and on the fb s n s page too lol so attempt them even tho at times they go rong haha ????? lol xx

Iv chnged ma mind lol. Day 46 tdai will b doin one bar and three shakes and see hw i feel doin tht for few days i think iv got nuf shakes for me to do tht for few days n if i find tht i dnt mite switch to two shakes one bar n one meal pack or sumthing like tbt along those lines....got wrk :( tooo cold lol x Coz dnt think tum agrreeed with the food tht i had on sunday lol coz had rice after so long even tho was js a small amount lol n bit of grad cake haha tho suppose in a way a gd thing mite mke it easier for me to do simplicity for a few days iv gt one last pack order on its way then ima defo gna wait til the packs iv gt nw is closer to running out coz swear ma parents think our house is becoming a ppst office lol with al the packs i keep gettin haha....n pplus no more money reli till payday soo ummm yup lol im hopin wil b smalller by the end of this batch as i have got a fair bit to keep me going :) gna try n do four packs as long as i can these two weeks wirhout veeg even cz reli reli do wna have shrunk by march time fingers crossed xx

Rite shud b goin out nx friday so tht actually gives me less then two weeks relii ?? n saturday cz gna b goin derby to see one of me old mates hu nt seen in agesss prbz wil end hp to bein a nite out i swear ma tummy can handle being off plan n drinkin rather then being off plan and eating lmaoo ????xx

Last edited:
You can do a lot in two weeks. You are really good with your focus and getting back on it after Sunday. Know what you mean though about your stomach rebelling. We need an update on the man at work, too.

Haha hmm the update ihere is no update so far js beenn talkin general n tht....i think e may have sum one bt he may not as on v day e did say e dint av ne plans and e went for a few drinkies with wrk lot so surely if e has got sum one e wudv gone hme to her...? N bless him e gave me his old driving instructers numba cz i were sayin im lukin for one...ez reli sweet bt e aint asked for mine n neither have i lol so i cud b readin it all rong n there mite b nothing there at all haha...im ubbish at this kinda thing nehuu....i reli hpe i do shrink a lil bit coz goin out nx fri n sat n then as i sed march is tad busy wit odd nite here n there planned....fingers crossed clin :) hpe ur doin well :) ne tips on this dude...e has complimented three times three diff days v day, ydy n tdai lol so God knowz lol xx

Ask him for some driving tips ;)

Xx

You look fab in those pics xx Just think, 6 weeks ago you started this and you were a few pounds heavier than me. You have stuck to it and you are now a few pounds lighter than me....it pays off xx

Yke it bk ez defoo taken lool glad dint av to ask him owt js overeard his convo on fone on the bus bk hme....ahh well nvm lol ima keep ploddin along n stick to wt i sed js gna focus on me n weight lool...

Was all wishfull thinkin bit gutted bt nvm **** appens lol aww thnx sammmy lool n joool ima bit scared tht ima put it bk on on planned days bt need to do em as veen pre booked so no backin out nw...thnku jools xx

You might gain a couple but won't be true weight and will come off quickly x

Aww never mind, sounds like a good work friend to have anyway. Not sure I would have been any good at advice anyway. Don't think I learnt much from being 16 to being 50 Lol. But I do know that when it's the right one it is all very easy and straightforward - no angst and wondering and messing about. But I also think you will have a lot of fun making your own mistakes so I'm not going to stop you.

Back