Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Looking forward tomorrow gna have veg soup and three shakes chocolate, crispys vanilla and another shake cnt member wich one bt gna layer them on top one another n pop in the freezer bt before popppin in freezer gna flatten them out n layer them into paste like pancake shapes and then gna cut them into bars....so tmo gna b veg soup n a bar bt with three bits of shake to it hehe if tht mkes sense n half a pint of orange jelly x

Wudnt have come this far without u guys xx

Last edited:
Hey! Priya! Catching up and hey! you are doing great! Day 50/51? Wow! You have staying power and size 8 will be yours because you have the right mind set and so want it! Back on track to cheer you along sweetie! x

Hey! Priya! Catching up and hey! you are doing great! Day 50/51? Wow! You have staying power and size 8 will be yours because you have the right mind set and so want it! Back on track to cheer you along sweetie! x

Yaay kira ima soo glad ur bk have missed u loadss hun....rite neeed ur guys advice tho cnt xplian rite nah cz at wrk so will post it later on :) mwaazh

Omg think im gna b on this diet for a blumin long time :( gt the skirt n the tops frm boohoo n th midi drss nt tried on th midi dress as yet bt tried on the midi skirt n the white lace top urghh i luk like a rite fat lardy dah wt ama gna do abt sat dear God iv gt two outfits tht dnt fit me at all wich im trying to sell off...n then iv gt these frm boohoo its nt tht they aint comfy they r bt hmm dnoo ma stupid luv handles r stickin out frm the sides even with a body suit under it so dno wt to do as the look was ment to be midi skirt n a crop top ?? urghh ina scared tht in never gna get bk to wher i was wen i was happy :( tdai had spag bol, cheesy pasta, handfufl of chopped mauhrooms b spinach n a flat nushroom with 70g of greek 0% yogurt dint manage to fit in the green tea bt tmo gna wake up xtra early to try b fit in two mugs so then after wokr will onli need to try n fit in two more mugs in me of green tea and three to four litees at wrk....it has to wokr it js has to....

image-3587089037.jpg

image-2210258872.jpg

image-4238405415.jpg

Urghh i dnoo ima ment to be showin bit of flesh in the middle bt the sides r js nastyy hanging out of thte sides n ma hips look hugee even with the body suit i dno hw if there is even a way of wearin a body suit thing under the skirt n still manage to show a bit of the tum withtout the luv handles bludy stickin out wanted to wear it for this sat if nt tht then gt the blk midi dress to wear bt ohh gosh feeel soo huge its ridiculus :( feel like crying they r a steecthy siE 8 bt the point is i js dnt luk rite in them and after losin a stone n three lbs i dno wt i thrt bt i thrt i wudv lost a bit more physically :( ffs urghh

Had a telephone call frm a agency with a possible potential job offer for irwin n mitchel the law firm call centre for a legal advisor role or cudtomer service inbound call advisor...both sound reli gd 37.5 hrs a week ona. Rota basis so will include public holidays and weeekend n strt time is 6 am and last time iss 10pm wn i dnt mind the times so much bt js tht iv onli been at this job for a month n its three months probation dnt wna leave on bad terms if i do the law job js incase i av to come bk n the job atm aint too bad its quite laid bk actually bt then im thinkin abt the future n bigger picture too n dnt wna v at this plce six months dwn the line n if i do get the job at irwins then wud luk amazin on ma cv n they have progression opportunities too...dno wt to do see this is ma prov lol i get too comfy in job roles n then find maself stayin in one plce til they let me go or ma contract ends lol....in ma head i kno irwin wud b brill even if its a call centre position wud stil luk gd in future...and for all i know i mite nt even get the job it was js a initial telephone call thru a agency hu told me abt it they found ma cv online i dint even apply for the job they contacted me lol forgot to ask them wher they found ma cv....hmm advice ne one? Regarding job issue and the outfit issue? One of the terms n condirions frm current job was if left within first yr then wud need to pay half of the trainin costs nt tht there was much trianin was onli a two day event lool....help ne one? Xxx :( n this diet is proper depressin me at he fact tht there is no physical changes towrds ma hips etc i dnt mind the htglass figure at all bt js wna shrink overall arghhh lool xxxx

From the pics you look curvy, not lardy, you're not 'lumpy' at all just *does hour glass woman shape with hands* - you got a great shape! The outfit looks great, even if you're not showing the skin in the middle it looks like it's supposed to look like that :)

I think you should stop buying size 8 clothes for now and get 10s for the interim as it's depressing not fitting into goal clothes when you're not at goal yet...baby steps :)

re. job...ooh job offer sounds interesting....do you really have to reimburse training costs on your current job? Sounds bit weird...you're a clever girl with 2 degrees, you don't want to be settling in a dead end job when you can go wow the legal profession :D OBJECTION!! (I'd just go around the office saying that haha)

Maybe have a chat with your Dad see what he thinks, one thing I've finally realised aged 35 is that the advice my parents gave me was good even though I ignored it all then regretted it haha. Bless them. Should have listened to my Dad when he said my first husband was a 'dipstick' the first time he met him haha!! (imagine that in an Italian accent...'...e's a deepsteek') wuv my Daddy

Morning Priya!

I agree with Lou. You do not look lady at all!
On job front go ahead and see if the agency can get you and interview with Irwin Mitchell and then take it from there.

Whoops! meant to say you do not look lardy! Defo look like a lady though!!

sorry multi tasking this morning! On job front it will look good on your cv and I don't mean to put you off it will be volume calls (most likely for debt collection I would think from you have explained) but nevertheless will be great experience and will look great on your cv.

let us know how you get on. I'm sure you'll breeze through the interview process!

on diet front you are doing great. Yes it seems slow and you want it faster but remind yourself if you had been eating what you would have but for the diet would you weigh the same or more? The diet plan is helping you think long term about choices and how to maintain a certain weight too. After all you don't want to be doing SnS by the time your my age! Believe me you don't! You should be having fun!

From the pics you look curvy, not lardy, you're not 'lumpy' at all just *does hour glass woman shape with hands* - you got a great shape! The outfit looks great, even if you're not showing the skin in the middle it looks like it's supposed to look like that :) I think you should stop buying size 8 clothes for now and get 10s for the interim as it's depressing not fitting into goal clothes when you're not at goal yet...baby steps :) re. job...ooh job offer sounds interesting....do you really have to reimburse training costs on your current job? Sounds bit weird...you're a clever girl with 2 degrees, you don't want to be settling in a dead end job when you can go wow the legal profession :D OBJECTION!! (I'd just go around the office saying that haha) Maybe have a chat with your Dad see what he thinks, one thing I've finally realised aged 35 is that the advice my parents gave me was good even though I ignored it all then regretted it haha. Bless them. Should have listened to my Dad when he said my first husband was a 'dipstick' the first time he met him haha!! (imagine that in an Italian accent...'...e's a deepsteek') wuv my Daddy

Lool thnku hun n yh ur rite im nt gna bother buyin nemore till i get to goal lol coz cnt afford to buy smaller clothes after the size 10 lol so tht was ma last purchase n tbh think need to invest more in casual clothes rather then goin out clothess lool yaay cnt wait till paydua this fri lookin forwrd to this weekend need it lool...lmaoo yh ur rite gna ask dad n see wt e thinsk n js a matter of time waitin to hear frm fhe agency....lmaoo js imaginin the accent nw loolz....yh tht was one of the conditions see wt apens i guess...ahh was gnaav a simplicity day tdai bt cme hme frm wrk to find evry one here lool so had to improvise n ended up avin chilli with quarter pepper one bbybel one quorn saysage n 25g salmon wit mixed veg of nushrooms spinach n swede chips n a dollop of yogurt had to run upstaids wit he food lol b finish it reli quickly lool rest of the week ima defo try n do simplicity rite nw gna go dwn n try b fit in like three to four mugs of green tea before i come up for the nite or else thwy alll gnasya ima bein anti social lol xx

Whoops! meant to say you do not look lardy! Defo look like a lady though!! sorry multi tasking this morning! On job front it will look good on your cv and I don't mean to put you off it will be volume calls (most likely for debt collection I would think from you have explained) but nevertheless will be great experience and will look great on your cv. let us know how you get on. I'm sure you'll breeze through the interview process! on diet front you are doing great. Yes it seems slow and you want it faster but remind yourself if you had been eating what you would have but for the diet would you weigh the same or more? The diet plan is helping you think long term about choices and how to maintain a certain weight too. After all you don't want to be doing SnS by the time your my age! Believe me you don't! You should be having fun!

Heyy kira yh sounds like it too bt i dnt mind call centre soo much if do get it prefer inbound at times to telesalws lol see what apen stho..lamoo at the ladry lady comment lol i aint tried on the midi dress as yet so mite try tht n see hw i luk like or feel like....ahhh this diet i hate feelin impatient bt i cnt help it for he rest of the week ima determined to fir in endless cups of green tea n water inside me n jeep it to simplicity till fridya nehuu long ting ima shattered cnt wait til this week is over tho nt gna get much of a weekend cz gna b out n raving hehe rlei pray i dnt end up bumpin into ex on sat nite nt confident nuf to b strutttin round in front of him as yet lol....and also hopin if e is out then ez too drunk to notice ne lesta waay too small for ma likin at times in regards to gojn out coz all bars r like on one street lool sad. N hard times lol nt feelin confirnt at all abt this weekend bt reli do need it been long overdue lol xx

You are gorgeous and you will look gorgeous at the weekend. Your ex is an idiot if he doesn't see that when he sees you at weekend. Make sure you have a good time and don't be looking over your shoulder for the ex..... Enjoy your precious time.

You will start seeing losses in weight and inches soon sometimes vlcd results can take longer for some than others and even I've experienced that and sadly I've done it several times over the years! Do it this time and never again! I'm certainly hoping that this attempt is my last!

You are gorgeous and you will look gorgeous at the weekend. Your ex is an idiot if he doesn't see that when he sees you at weekend. Make sure you have a good time and don't be looking over your shoulder for the ex..... Enjoy your precious time. You will start seeing losses in weight and inches soon sometimes vlcd results can take longer for some than others and even I've experienced that and sadly I've done it several times over the years! Do it this time and never again! I'm certainly hoping that this attempt is my last!

Lmaooo ahh kira hun hw did u know tht tha tis what ima prbz b doin on sat lmaoo looking over me shoulder lmao...hmm dno its reli scary tho coz think this time iv out the most on tht iv eva done coz think in the past never had much to lose abt a stone to stone n half n then iw ud visibly shrink loads felt like bt this time round relii being slow iv lost 1 stone n 4 lbs so far....oh yhh forgot to update ma sixth weigh in lol have lost 3lbs or 2lbs cnt member wich lol bt it has brought me down to 11 stone n half a pound...frm 12.4 when i first strted...soem ppl notice visible chnges in like second or third week...bit worried abt these off days bt nowt i can do abt it nw wxcept js get on with it reli...n hpe for the best...do wna js av a gd nite out n pull if can bt tht is genujnelt wishful thinkin bt mainly js to catch up wit my friend hu i aint seen in like nearly six months lol omg if she doesnt comment on hw much iv lost n nt js the face comment think will acrually cry since been on this diet since 2nd jan with a total of three plannedd dyas off it so far onli one nite involvin alcohol n the rest planned days healthy ish n tiny pottions....???? aww kira ur soo luvly u do know hw to mke em day bt its so odd i genuinely thrt wudv shrunk loads by nw cz orher ppl ahve done so in like two three weeks by losin as lil as a stone lol bt ur rite evry one is diff n i do know tht lol its js me n me wishful thinkin reli .... Xx

Say 52v 53 its one of those lol can nva member n tis gna get wrse with the planned days off got coming up lmaoo bt yh tdai i am determined to fit in a litee of green tea hot or cold dnt reli mind or care js wnt it in me sumhw lol....three litres of water at wrk fingers crossed...determined to have a better day at wrk too oh yh btw fitty is engaged 'sigh' lol ahh well **** appens haha ?? bles him e told me the story yday haha...hmmm k rite seriously i am determkned to have a simplicity day tdai gna av the veg soup tdai n two shakes n one meal....with js mushrooms and bit of spinach to hmbulk it no swede chips dno y bt i struggle nt to asd swede chips to it lmaoo n gpin to fit the one litre of green tea after work urghh y is lite so difficukt at times lool rite plodding along swimmin along keep on swimming lol xx

Lol haha. Your doing well hun, love the dertemination even if ur moaning lol. Keep it up xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg omg omg js stood on scales nt expecting owt bt 'drumroll' im at 10.13 n three quarter woop woop bt nw ima soo scared these two nites gna ruin all ma hard work n swear think will cry if nx sunday the scales read im bk in the elevens again nt gnna weigh sunday wt to do? Help? Eeeepp has taken me forever to get me to this point reli reli dnt wna ruin it friday i kno for defo nt gna drink lots coz b with wrk lot gta keep dignified lol wel sort of kinda bt bit worried abt sat help?? Ne onevb cx

Kid! Stop hating on yourself so much! You look great. You have a lovely womanly figure and you def don't look lardy! I agree with Lou re buying size 8's. Something tells me you can be an impatient so and so sometimes ;)
Just take it easy on yourself and stick to the plan. You'll be absolutely fine.
Re the job. Go for it if you don't mind call centre. It'll be a great experience for you.
And well done on hitting the 10's! Wooohooooo! So proud of you! :)

M x

Morning Priya! Great loss this week! Well done! You will be in the 10's easily by next weigh in! Don't forget you are a shortie (like me) and you have lost 18lbs so far (12st 4 to 11 st and a bit) and that is a real chunk of weight almost a stone and half!! You have stuck to your diet even with your planned days off and therefore you have shown restraint and discipline which you need to focus on in the long term which will help you keep weight off. Try not to think of reaching goal and being a size 8 again as a magic which will keep you a size 8 and at goal weight forever. What will keep you there is the discipline and restraint you have shown from 2 January to date. If I had exerted bit more of the effort you have put in I would be 18lbs less than I am now! (Sorry am I sounding like your mum?!)

I just don't want you to spend the rest of your life dieting and on and off diets like I have been over the years. Not so much in my early 20's but mostly from my 30's and I am sure others will get what I am saying.

The point I am trying to make is that it is this crucial next 3-4 weeks that will make a big difference. The next 7-10 lbs will have people commenting. I don't mean to be harsh but for us shorties and with our small frames 11 st is still very overweight so the initial loss of 18lbs may not look like such a loss. However, the next 18lbs will make a big difference. Look ahead, and even further ahead beyond goal try and let that be your focus - maintenance so you can go have have fun and pull a few gorgeous hunks without even batting an eyelid! x

Wooop wooop!! In the 10s. Whatever u eat on saturday will come back off really quick as its water weight. Could u not stick to coke zero instead of alco? I understand u dont want to ruin this after waitin so long xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's fantastic. Shows that the real basic stuff works well for you. If you don't weigh on Sunday but get back to it straight away you'll definitely be firmly in the tens next week. Like Kira said you will see a much bigger difference for every pound you lose now. Maybe measure now and after the weekend so you can see that you haven't actually gained inches.

Meant to say about the job stuff. I would say go to the interview if you get one. Ask plenty of questions and make sure you really understand what the job is. Find out exactly what you'd have to pay back if you left the job now and then make an informed decision. And Irwin Mitchell support the charity I work for and they have offices country wide so maybe longer term opportunities.

Here to follow :) x

Back