Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Lool kira n clin noo not scared at all in fact appreciate wvey piece of asvice given to me frm u :)....omg i ended up avin a six inch sub with turkey n ham with salad no sauce which is a longway frm before wen used fo av footlong n all saucea bt still gutted bt onli reason was cz wrkin til nine pm tdai ma manager has asked me if can leave beforw ma fwo weeka is up cz she strugglin to pay for all of us i did say k initially bt nw tjinkin reli cud do with the xtra money cox dnt kno wenz the nz time can get a paid job :( nw dno wt to do im too nyc cz o alqays find maself sayin yh no problem to evrything n cox wanted go leave on gd terms found maslef sayin k...:( wen i ad given in 2 weeks as per law....:( ne advice? My shape is slowly returning tho do feel bit sixk after avin the subway....bk to detoxin sat n sun n then mon pprotein hopin nt av done too much damage......tues is a new day js wnt it to hurry up mw so then xan get bk to ma pax n the new dlavours :(....thts all iv had all day n have had three n half litees water alredy.....hopefully wateva damage tdai will av flushed out by monday mrning.....i alqys do this regret once had it urghhh :( lol.....xxxx

On the subway it's done and move on. However, I would suggest stick to SNS instead of lemon detox because perhaps that why you had the subway? Not sure of course because you may have still reached for subway even if you had been doing SnS past couple of days? I think you need to try and stay in ketosis for longer period especially to just get the losses going again and break that 10st barrier.

On the job front my suggestion would be speak to you manger and be truthful that you said yes because you wanted to be helpful but you do really need the money? I wouldn't mention the legal requirement for the company to pay because it could get her back up which is wrong but I appreciate it can be a balancing act.

going forward you need to be a little more assertive and not always say yes (pot calling kettle black as I would've done the same thing!) Seriously though there is one thing being helpful and another putting yourself out.

I agree. It would be different if you were resigning for a new role but just tell her that you calculated your outgoings very carefully and were relying on this money and would like to work your notice now you have had chance to think about it. As long as you have given the required notice in the first place and you haven't agreed to the reduced notice in writing then you are fine to change your mind.

I think the Subway was just a reaction to the difficult conversations and the restriction of the lemon detox. I definitely couldn't do it.

Hey hun yh ur rite wel im going to having a thtee week of simplicity strtin frm tues till sixth june n then gna continue till 15th june then jump bk on plan til 7th july....hipefully by then will have broken the ten stone n will continue after weddin til im in the eights n size eights on clothes....so hopefully b there end pf july mid august xxx

Tbh had been cravin subway for agess clin. N kira omg ma manger so mean she she sed she wil see wat she can do bt if i was that desperate then shudv volunteered to cover weekend shift :eek: wtf??? I dint kno she was gna tel me a week early to leave due to money issues n im sori bt there is this one dude hu doin 12 hr shifts thos whole week frm the wed thts gone to sunday n ez. Hardly on the fones bt yappin awY with the manager bt shez still payin him for doin nothing!!! I was fuming like wtf.....ima b glad to leave even if it a week early :( xxxx

image-3718667596.jpg

image-935751752.jpg

image-2406194788.jpg

image-17038021.jpg

Rite so the mirror pix was wen i was slimmer and smaller the green sari was wen i had put on weight friends weddin laat summer....the lst pic i tried tht sme blue dress on tdai still got some way to go bt it actually goes past ma bum now :) 30 days of plan 3 days off total whivh involves alcohol nt so much food and one hr wall each day and restrtin the 30 day squat challenge tdai i am prayin tht by the time its end pf june or beginnin pf july will luk even better then tht first before smaller pic :).....xxxx

Ok, from what I can understand from your post is that the first pic is the most recent? Crikey! You look tiny! You are tiny! Priya you are losing weight, keep doing what you're doing'! F*** your manager! Eeks sorry not a mumsy thing to say!

No kira the last pic is the recent one...the first pic is of me wen i was smaller....i wish i was tht tiny again lool....thts ma aim bt wna get bit smaller yhen tht first pic :) xx th ma manager is bein a twit even tho iv onli gt a week left i dnt care if she even leaves me nw :( xx

Hi,

I've been reading your diary, you're doing really well. Don't doubt yourself, you can do this. I'm only small like you and feel like every addition pound shows. My goal is probably the same as yours, although I'm hoping to have made a difference for a night out at the end of June.

2 stone since Jan is great. You can really tell the difference in your pics. Your waist is tiny! Keep going, 30 days is a long time and I'm sure will make all the difference :)

image-1357047551.jpg

This is my current pix guys sori think shudvt made note on each pic ??oppsii....thanku slim kat its js soo difficult wen soo. Close n yet so far away bt ur rite it is doable have worked out gt 7 weeks till the wedding and gt three planned days off which wil include alcohol hoping wont do too much damage n hopin will b well in the nines by the time the weddin is here and have a job well before then ..... Js wna shrink bit mre then the pic wit me havin a fringe in then will b happy n satisfied....

I am quite excited about gettin bk on pax even tho onli had abt three days off the diet lol....soo joining in the two weel 100 percent challenge tht clin has posted in her diary :)...strtin bk nx tues....nt going to weigg maself till eiither the two weeks is over or after the first week is pver...tis the onli way to help keep me goin or else after first week thts wen i tend to strt strugglin....iv planned three weeka 100 pedcent then day off 6th n then one week then two daya off friday n sat after n then the last final two n half weeks or so till the weddin....i am relii hoping tht will b in the nines by the wedding definitely...its so weird wen waa wrkin out hw much mre need to lose it doesnt even sound like a lot bt in reality it still is :( js need a stone n half n then will b happy....wull continue after the weddin bt ideally wud b like to b at goal mis july end of july or august reli dnt wna stil b on diet bt maintain with s m s pax in sept time.....

:( xxx

Morning Priya, give it your all over next few weeks and you can easily lose over a stone I'm sure. You look fab in your recent pic and have a lovely figure so don't lose sight of that. Yes any extra pounds show so much more on us shorties and that is frustrating. Have a good positive start the the 2 week challenge.

Thankuu kira cnt wait till tues woop woop :) weighed maself tdai 10.6 bt gna tke it on the chin cz last nite wen gt bk frm Cuzinz found maael nt b able to wait to try two of the new flavours lol so ended up avin the pasta carbonora n toffeee was luSh hehe so js tryin to think its water weight hehe tmo gna try reli reli hard nt to av ne rice at all gna try n keep aa busy as can so nt think avt food nt he pprtion gna mke sure they tinyy if do eat cz tues mrnningg dnt wna see much damage cz dnt wna b strtin off 2 wweek challenge at 10.7 lmaoo bt ahh well will see hw it goes tdai gna b last day of detox :) happy i did it made a small change frm me which in turn has gt me lukin forward to the pax nw p.s did weigh tdai before goin to the bathroom so nva kno tmo mite see a nycer number bk to 10.5 mayb? Lol see wat apens lol....tmo gna b a long day cuzinz weddin registration day gna strt at six am....js gna try n keep the asian wedduin in mind 7th july hopefully tht will help keep me on track...reli reli do hope see a gd loss on girst week bk on pax...herez hpping :) lol gna b gushin down thegreem tea n the warer :) n four pax :) xxx bring on the nines soo damn close lol js 5-6lbs aqay frm gettin into the nines.....this is the biggest n longest part of the challenge bt i am determined to make it.....the lemon has helped me a tad bit think bt in futute wen maintainin think mite js av the lemon detox alongside healthy food as well :) xxx Sori bt yday ffelt quite emotional with tht blu dress fittin me once again even tho gt some way to go...brought nk so mny memories tht dress bk to ma smaller slimmer happier uni days....it was one ma of fave dresses n to think bk to the frustration of the dress strugglin to even get past ma boobs n love handles m for it to nw go past me bum it felt odd wearin a short dress again after so long even by js tryin it on lol....bt think if manage to get into the nines the width of ma bum n thighs will go down bit so the dress willl then have nuf material then not to ride up so much lmaoo...some of ma old dresses stil js scrape past the bum bt js glad for nw tht its gt to the point wven tho know need to lose bit mre to get the dresses low nuf so tht they wont ride up as much or as often wen dancin on a nite out...soo xcited to see my friend in three weeks before ramadan strts hopin for a decent few inches by then n to b in the nines by then 21 days tp b exact lol...3-4 four weeks think left lol til ma nite outs 6th kune n 14-15th june xx i kno sounds gay gettin emotional over a old dress fittin wen some of ma jeans stil dnt fit me as yet. Lol...bt cnt rli xplain y in wrds lol xx Iv ordered fice weeks of simpliixty with simplicitity plus bt it doesnt luk like tht mny pax lool hmmm oh well womt coutn them ima sure its rite m its js ma eyes lmaoo x

Tke it bk lol been for a wee weighed again bk at 10.5 :) lol xx

Last edited:
These r some of the designs i wnt ma lengha to b like...bt need to lose few mre inches think for the skirt bit to fit nyclt :

image-418267646.jpg

image-1180420255.jpg

image-2599245310.jpg

Oviouslt im nver gna get this actresses figure cx she is reli petite lol bt if i js manage to lose few more inches overall will n happier..my tailor lady is bk frm india on the 16th of may so gna hand it to her on the 17th gna tke a few inches in im thne hope tht i will fit into it on time....wna b able go show ma tummy n nt life the skirt up above the belly....

image-3986434397.jpg

Dint measure arms thighs tdai gna wait bit more to do tht bt the hips n waist nt lost as much on the hips as much as wanted to onli an inch frm 38 to 37 :( n think to b a size 8 to 10 need to b 28-30 inches? Nt too sure...lost the most think on the waist....heres hoping seven more weeka with three plannwd days of doin simplicity i will lose few more inches on hips in time for the weddin....cud b wishful thinkin bt oh welll tryin to stay optimistic here lol xx

You are doing absolutely fine. So close on that dress. Looking forward to you joining us on Tuesday on the challenge. Take all the pressure of scales off and just concentrate on clocking up the 100% days. The inch loss is amazing and while a few extra pounds show when you're shorter it also shows more quickly when you lose. You will lose more inches for each few pounds now too so keep calm and carry on!!

Yes clin will defo try n b optimistic :) now with the inch loss nt going to bother weighin on tues js going to get on the s n s train n weigh tues after...:) bt tbh will try n mke it to week n half point before i weigh js to stay motivated on the two week challenge once get to tht point the third week wont feel too bad hopefully thnku....redy to b bk on the train 30 days gna start 30 day challenge tdai n gna do it either first thing in morning or last thing at nite regardless of hw tired i am feeling its on....xx

Inspiring - just read from the beginning

can I ask what challenge please (if it is a no scales challenge would be more than good for me )

Its a 2 week 100 percent on plan challenge hun the challenge links its on p56 on Clins diary called living and learning :)...u js honk 100% if uv been 100 percent with no cheating hun or breaks in between the two weeks...aww thankuu hun ?? i do ramble a fair bit on ere lolz xx

Last edited:
You've done so well so far :) Good luck, I have subscribed x

Gt nixed feelings abt tmo as in disappointed tht im nt at goal as yet for the weddin registration bt at the sme time soo glad tht i started this journey as to when i did...or else doubt wud even b ere wher i am now...i kno in ma mind still gt abt 7 weeks n bit left til the asian weddin i kno i can lose a fair bit in tht time frame bth on the scales and the inches n tht even on the odd week like the 2nd week if the loss isnt brill it stil doesnt natter cz it will all add up in the end n vound to lose inches if losin on the scales..js bit worried n think ma fear is tht i wont b in the nines or low nine wen the asian weddin will b happenin....llmao js ignore me js ma musings to maself lmaoo xx

But just think, had you not even started this journey you would be going 2 stones heavier than you are now. Spin it on it's head and look at the positives :)

And 7 weeks is ages! Even if you only lose one pound a week, that's half a stone lighter than you are now. 2 pounds a week is a stone. A stone will make a massive difference to how you look and feel. Chin up, keep moving forward :)

Back