Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Rite as sad as this may sound espec after failin yxay i am soo proud of maself for completing day 1 of restrt....bonafeee, choc bar, cottage pie n mush pasta with cauli, mushroms n pepper...best thing was felt full n cudnt finish offf the cauli hehe....have managed two mugs of green tea and a pjnt of it n 2 n balf litees of warer gt anther litre to get theu befoee rhe nite is over....i can do this on day nine of squar challenge tho gt 100 to do tdai strangely lukin forward to it lol....tis the onli thing managwd to stik to n determined will get to the30th day wirh out fail :)..::going to introduce bkwrd situos tdai tooo :) i can will have to do this this is ma chant of motivation frm nw on n the beck diet book soo glad bort it on kindle sooo informative n there r times repetetitive bt even js by readin tht short bit so far has reli opened ma eyea n i xan feel tbe info settlin into ma mind clearly n find maseld relatin to it alredy in this early stage of readin it.././xxx

image-419936796.jpg

Shud reli try n get to 8.6 if this is a tru indication for me to feel as tho i luk n seem ryt hmmm 120 wow seems like gta long way to go bt im up for the challenge. Xx

Looks like your not alone in the wide awake club? Unless you've gone to bed since posting? 8.6 is a good weight for your height and frame and age I would say. I was between 7.10 to 8.2 in my 20's and early to mid 30's. Though I didn't have a bust but still big hipped and bottomed! Again I wouldn't put too much on the scale numbers go on dress and jeans size or the good old measuring tape!

for now focus on days completed:) keep away from the scales!

Tup am stayun away frm the scales...lol i js tried tht site out of curiousity....omg these past two nites have been sleepin reli deeply :s no idea y cz Im nt nrmlly tht deep a sleeper :s even wen do wakke up early.....reli odd....nt a gd thing cz cnt wake up as n wen need to go to the bathroom so find maslef holdin bladder in ma sleep til i fimally rventually wake up ?...n then run in half sleep state dor the bathroom....nt gd at all....thrt ma bladder wudv been orite nw after avin had all the water etc disgraceful....xxx Anther q does beanies coffee count towards water intake with sweetner? Xx

Possible job links:

http://www.indeed.co.uk/m/viewjob?jk=286aac527f84d3ce&from=serp

http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/recruitm...bs/graduate-trainee-in-sheffield&card=details

The trainee one above lux gd?

http://m.monster.co.uk/134074357

The monster one this is for the job interview tues)

http://www.indeed.co.uk/m/viewjob?jk=989454532947046e&from=serp

http://www.indeed.co.uk/m/viewjob?jk=c9e523568167d40b&from=serp

The last two i was quite interested in got a possible call back on tues frm nhs n nt too sure abt the autism one....

Ne feedbk on ne of these job roles would b appreciated thanku :)...i did try n find trainee hr assirant job roles bt they all seem to b based in london at this moment in time hmmm....honestyl if had savings n had passed drivin n wasnt worried abt rents worryin abt two of their flyin the next in sept i wudv tried ma luck in london alredy instead od waitin gil 2015 :( lol xx

DAY 2 RESTART

image-1743802507.jpg

Gna b avin all fluid day tdai....in the hope tht helps me for my weigh day on 1st of june....the need n wnt to weigh is horrible bt nope still goin strong nt going to do it....bt then in ma mind i have thrts like wt if im nt in the nines by 1st june then all tht waitin for the scales wil b a waste of time then the other part of me brain goes dnt b silly corse ur gna b losing if ur drinkin ur water tea m coffeee then anther part of me brain goes oh js mke sure u stik to shakes ne other pax may stall ur losses n then the last prt of the brain goes dnt b daft all pax have been approved by slim n save if they wud stall losses then they wudnt av been approvwd n so long aa u aint havin simt loke four pastas then u shud b orite one out of four atil b low on cals lmaoo i av so mny arguments witmaasld internally lol like clin sed in her diary.....day 2 of diet n then day 9 n 10 of squara tdai aa forgt ydau again cz fell sleeep n dint qale up ??? xxxx

Morning Priya, either you were still half asleep typing your post or I am still half asleep as I don't completely understand what you wrote! Or simply I'm losing brain feels to work it out!

I understand the urge to weigh is immense. It's almost as bad as that feeling when one is trying to resist the urge to eat when we know we need to stick to plan. Given that you like your morning routine of weighing, naked post pee ( and probably check it twice if your like me or even best out of three!) I suggest you use a calendar or blank piece of paper and write down the days from re-start to 1 st June and then use a red pen to put a cross through each morning of the completed day before. It will help you focus on days completed and seeing red crosses getting closier to 1 June with help you be distracted from the failing weighing.
On the coffee front I don't count tea and coffee as my water intake and aim to have water about 2.5. And any extra coffee and tea is just extra intake. I aim for at least two litres of water without counting tea and coffee. I worry about having too much water in one go as is best to have small amounts during the day.

Lool kira haha...makin the countodwn calender tdai hehe....which post dint u get? The job one or the weighin one haha....ahh rite kk i try to aim for 3 lktres water each day xluding green tea lol xx tbh honest think thts y i get soo annoyed wen dnt lose cz i do drink fair bit of water lol ahh well xx

Yay! I'm convinced it will help as it is visual and it is what I've used in the past when diet fatigue kicks in! I've woken up now. It's the text speak I struggle with and combine that with autocorrect and not being fully awake!

Stay away from the scales ;)

Weighing yourself daily will not get you into the nines any quicker. You know this. As you proved the other day it's more likely to make you stress and break the diet! Just think how ecstatic you'll be seeing a good loss on the 1st. Good advice from Kira make a chart and cross off the days :)

You our could take your measurements too and see how much that changes in that time too.

I don't count tea or coffee in my water count either. Nor do I count the water in my packs, so probably really do 3 litres a day without even realising. And like you say it doesn't matter which packs you have, as long as you stick to the rules. Let s&s staff worry about the science, just trust them that it works, they've done the hard work for us!

I'm on a rest day with squats. Thank goodness, as I don't think I'm capable today!

Have a good day

Yay! I'm convinced it will help as it is visual and it is what I've used in the past when diet fatigue kicks in! I've woken up now. It's the text speak I struggle with and combine that with autocorrect and not being fully awake!

Lmaoo sorri hun nt intentional at all lool omg doo xcited gta order of the old cheesy yummy pasta dur tdai ooo mite js swap one of me shakes for a cheesy pasta with three porves of small cauli n mushrooms mite nt b able to resist lol xx

Hi Priya just caught up with lots of pages of your diary it's great that you saw 10 2! Now keep focussed for this next push to get into the nines :)

Ahhh lou wher u been hidin woman loool missed ya hun nt seen u round in sumtime hw ruu? Ima prbz nt 10.2 nemre cz od me blip on thurs bt nt rhinkin abt jt at all nt thinkin abt no gains or scales ja gna get on with it lol xx

Louuu wher u been hun nt seen u round for fayss hw u been??? Missed yaa....im Prbz nt 10.2 nemre cz of ma blip on thurs bt nt thinkin abt no gains or scales atm js gna get on with it and hope for the best lool... Kat yh i will not give into the craving for the scales as i av accepted ur challenge for the first of june so nw cannot fail or will have let maself down.....:) I have finally made two charts one for the diet frm restrt day which was yday n the squat challenge the charts aint tht big so apologise bt so proud of maseld lol may need to mke the ticks tad bigger for tht feeeling of acomplishment... image-1881179519.jpg image-910852080.jpg Reli nt tht creative when it comes to visuals bt its a strt suppose lool.... N yh im js gna teust in tbe diet n see wat apens lol tdai is day 10 of the squat challenge i do die bt mke maaeld stik to then in one go lol kat we can so this slimmer n toned thighs this summer lol yaay woop wooop xxx wt a grey day for dirst drivin lesson lol xx

Dont u just love the cheesy pasta! Ive still got loads left over from last year when was on sns! I bake it with pieces of brocolli and 2 babybels on top. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dont u just love the cheesy pasta! Ive still got loads left over from last year when was on sns! I bake it with pieces of brocolli and 2 babybels on top. Xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg yh lovw them i dnt even bther with the bbybel cz its cheesy nuf tbh lol yum xx

With the jobs I'd go for all of them. A small charity can often lead to all sorts of opportunities you don't expect when contracts change all the time so even if it's not HR it's experience. If you have to choose for interviews etc then go for the HR ones. But spread you net wide at this stage. And as for London if you see a really great job and you could stay with relatives to start with I'd consider it seriously. You don't have to drive in London in fact it's easier not to and only you know your family situation but maybe a time to think of yourself a little bit? Your sister will settle herself in Manchester by herself if need be - just like you did - and you are still on the end of the phone for her. And your parents will cope it's just bringing forward the inevitable. Like I said, only you know what's doable, but it may actually make life a bit simpler if it was the right job and cut out a step in terms of moving to London.

As for the diet well done for reinvigorating yourself. Don't set yourself too high targets. Your loss since January with breaks is 30lbs which in 19 weeks is just over 1.5lbs a week. If you make that your target so far then you are less likely to be disappointed. I know it seems as if others have huge losses or average 3-4lbs a week but wishing won't make that you andyou are doing well as you don't have that far to go. You can try other ways but if you are a slow loser you will lose at an even slower rate. You know this works the best so I'm glad you are giving it your all. And without any breaks in June you may lose more. The charts are a great idea.

Have a brilliant weekend - you know you quite enjoy this when you are organised and in the zone.

Ahhh lou wher u been hidin woman loool missed ya hun nt seen u round in sumtime hw ruu? Ima prbz nt 10.2 nemre cz od me blip on thurs bt nt rhinkin abt jt at all nt thinkin abt no gains or scales ja gna get on with it lol xx

I've been popping in and out been mental with work and studying, still on plan and losing slowly :) i'm almost out of packs so deciding what to do...I change my mind every day! Today I think I'll low Carb but tomorrow I'll be wanting to order more packs lol

NO! Lou don't low carb! Not now, not now you are so close and have done so well since the start of the year. Order packs and and have more veg with them if you need to bulk them up a bit. There is only one more week of May then 4 weeks in June so 5 more weighs in for you before your July holidays. Keep the momentum going as long as you can and stay in ketosis. Just my suggestion not telling you what to do! I get excited for others especially when they are doing so well.

Back