Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Hi Priya Hope the interview went well. And don't beat yourself up about being emotional about the ex. You know it's not right to go back but those pangs stay for a long time. I have been caught by surprise and had the odd tear rolling down my face years after I split up with my ex - and that's the mad skateboarding one too!! It's fine to have moments like that and they get fewer and further between even when you find someone lovely that really deserves you. Hope you are doing OK and still on track.

Well she sed iv gt the skills but atm not got nothing available, but they can possibly put me in temp roles and then if anything recruitment wise does pop up then she can refer me as iv alredy passed first stage, and also transfer me frm the temp role for tge recruitment if successful. However, do i really want to just reky on them as they have just recently recruited for a batch n filled them in.

So i have made other apps for recruitment type roles this mrning as well... And will also chase up hays dumtym nx week for temp roles.... Just that im so fed up of findin non related its hard....how is one ment to gain ne picture of the real world if they r always put in temp roles iof something unrelated, yes recruitment is sales n yes i gave done sales but the point us iv not done sales for a something as specufic as recruitment where other skills r needed alongside communicatinal, eye gor detail etc skills....i even offered to do voluntary bt she advised me there was no nred as i seemed capable n enthusiastic abt the role itself so orobz nt best to offer to do unpaid wrk. She also saud she will let her director n assistant manager who deals with temp toles aware of nt situation and interest.

I am trying reli hard nt tp give up n to stay optimistic. And now that im jobless am clutching at straws. I did like hays as the girl was around my age, is also aware of ny interrst to wrking in london so she has alredy talked to me abt branch trabsfers in future without me even fully enquiring about it.... And i felt comfortable n at ease round her she even apologised for not contacting me sooner. She is frm london n did a transfer frm london yo sheffuekd. She js applied for it for the sake of it n gt it. I am happy for her bt at ge same tym hope sumthing gd apens to me too. There is also the worry that if i am put in a temp unrelated job then they may put me on a bk burner n forget al avt me even wen sumthing does come up internally though she did reassure me?

Evening Priya. Looking forward to hearing how your interview went. I also need advice on shopping for Indian outfits for a wedding. I was going to Green St in East end of London but my mum is suggesting Leicester. Where would you recommend? I've a handful of sarees but I have worn them to most events and want a kameez and churidar outfit. Also I like to wear the opposite of what everyone wears at Indian weddings and like very plain outfits with only heavy dupatta. I am too fat for the new long length outfits everyone seems to be wearing. Any suggestions?

Lesta is quite gd hun for asian clothes :) quite bit of a choice tho has gone slightly dwnhill over tym lol byt still wrth checking out that is where i tend to buy my saris etc frm :) i bet u wud luk amazibg in them new outfits that have come out hun espec cz yr soo tiny :) saree manir, milans, even some of the smaller shops on melton/belgrave r quutr gd hun :) ur nt fat i wud do nething to b ur weight atm lol hope thts helped :).... Leme kno hun xx

Hey Pri where are you, everything alright? xxx

Hey lou iv js been slightly depressed cz of the interview went well bt they dnt have owt available atm n tht thry will keep detsils to hand ir put me in a temp unrelated role but we all kno wen they say tht they will either forget abt the details or if i am put in a temp role then they will most likely forget ant me dven uf dumt internal does come up if they r recruitibg externally as well then.... Humbug....and jyst been depressed abt ex thats all...js thinking wow im 25 ny fone barely rings, have no social life, no job, no bf, no even potential ppl on the radar lmaoo hw sad am i i mean even uf nothing cumz out of it even dating wydv been fun haha.... Hmmm am a hermit atm n the scales r reli nt wrkin in my favour evrn without weighing myself gta string feeling lol xx

Morning evry one, been awol cz been plodding down in my thirts, have found out cuzins hen do will b in amsterdam on the weekend 20th june, btoke as a joke, byt needing to pay fir my n susters tix 160 each cz dad has sed he isnt gna pay cz he doesnt see the point if it, n also foubd out ny ither cuzin brother gna b marrying in itsly sumtym in july very out of the blue, so dads stressing abt those costs. Im still jobless, nada, even tho the intervuew went well, nw strting to clutch ag straws.....feel as though the scales aint gna b wrking in my favour at all on sunday....dont think will shrink much more in fiur weeks n the wedding is in six....going to continue with squat n also gna b doin the abs challenge if kat can put the pic of it up so that i kno which one it is and also going to b doin the first ten days of jillians 30 day shred....strting to get desperate mw for inch loss even tho still wud live to see the nines svdn if u dnt end up seeing the eights in tym for tge wedding. I am going to try my best to do js four shakes n water and a bowl if salad wuth bit of yogurt going to bk to as mych basics as possibly can for tge next seven days....as so far on simplucuty been having veg n meal pax and the odd egg white for pancakes.....and the odd bar as well bt no more.....trying to take each day as it comes, keep cancelling plans to meet up with friend n ez strting to get annoyed bt wyd live to see tge njnes vefore seeing him....dno js a mund thing for some reason....sed nx thurs for defo....i dont kno im 25 have no life nemre....hate asking dad fir money cz e keeps coming out with the same ****..... We nva go newhere ntm this hen do wud b a first outsyd uk....i dnt even mind uf dnt have much spending money so long as can have sum cakes in amsterdam 'cough cough' lool..... Bt as mych as i love my parents dad reli reli tkes the piss sumtymz wrn having three daughters cudv rinsed him out by nw but this is me nt being buased bt us sisters r wuite reasonable wen ut comz to expenses....as in no designer wants, willing to wait fir things if needed, i reli wanted a smart tv in feb tym n still waiting fir it, i pay for my diet, driving lessons, fobe bill, i just dnt kno wat else i can reli bydget on....ez relying on me to ebd up with high paud job later in life bt tht takes tym etc..... I fully appreciate n live parents bt its like oh i dont kno....so 320 is going out tdai n iv js gt paid fir mt last paycheck from voice. Pay for some of my susters. Thjngs too if dad keeps saying no to them. Owe cuzin 110, and after paying fir my fees oh yh pay for my fees as well CIPD, will b left with abt 400 pounds for druvibg lessons n my odd own self indulgence...wgich isnt lot....js need sone money for july aug tym for defo tho.... Oh yh n need yo pay for outfit cists for the weddding.....:( but im
Hoping will have a job of some sort in the month if june....:( trying reli hard nt to breakdown n cry bt oh soo hard....i try to understsnd frm dads point if view bt like we nva go on fam hols cz my parebts r so anti social, dads a wrkaholic though for tge lufe of me doesnt kno hw he can b so broke e keeps sayin ez doin repayments on credit cards etc....bt its like e keeps going round in curcles cz iv been hearing this line since tge age of 8 ..... Wev nva indulged.....iv nva gone on hols except india....my parents dnt evrn go neehere in uk firget out of country....even italy costs ez alredy stressin abt tht.... Urghhh reli frustrated ryt nw sory fir the rant and to the parents out there dnt get me rong i reli do love my parents js that at tynz like nw can b annoying...... Lol n have no one to vent to relu....my sis had the berve to ask me y dud i strt druving nw for wen cydv wsited till wrking agsin....this is coming frm the gurl hu doesnt evrn wsnt yo wtk in the summer ???and just wants evryhing paid for grrrrrrttrrr .......

Oh lovely you do sound down in the dumps :( it must get to you trying so hard with the jobs and getting nowhere but you're doing all positive things and they're obv all impressed with you so it will happen soon!! Don't give up :)

Sounds like a busy old summer, I absolutely love Amsterdam especially in summer it's lovely I would happily live there :)

Money sucks, there is never enough BOOOOOO!

You're doing well sticking to plan in the face of adversity! X

Yay, she's back! Hey Hun good to hear from you, but sorry you're not having such a brilliant time at the moment. But well done you for sticking with the diet, that's huge, loads of other people would use it as an excuse to break the diet. You're doing fab.

Keep chipping away at the job situation, I'm sure there will be something just around the corner. You only need one good lead. You'll find something great soon.

And look at all the things you've got to look forward to. Stop stressing, you'll look great whatever extra you lose between now and then.

You deserve to see nines on Sunday. Only one more morning to resist the scales. I'm glad you're back in time for Sunday! I can't wait.

Last edited:
Hmmm, except from where the stars are it should say *************. Not sure why it's done that, maybe it's against minimins rules :eek:

Aggghh!! hope you know what I mean

Last edited:
image-127967907.jpg

Do u mean this one hun? Kat? Do u wana start it tdai? Im going to try n fit in jillian 30 day shred level 1 for ten days tdai n on the squat challenge im in day 14 hw abt u? Ny kegs r strting to hurt lol....oh reli hope soo gna b gutted if see the tens on sunday or mondaymtning bt i am literally stiking to shakes for nx few days n water to see if can see a push xx

Yes, looks like one I've seen. Can start today if you like? I'm all for it, I'll happily do anything to reduce my 'mum-tum'! I'm enjoying the squats though, my legs already feel tonnes better, still a way to go mind! Done day 10 this morning. Think I missed a rest day on day 8.

You'll do great. You were at 10.2 days ago, I'm sure you'll see nine something. Got my fingers crossed for you. I'll be more than happy if I lose 2lbs, I'm chasing my next goal every day.

You're really hardcore doing just the shakes. I like a shake for breakfast, and sometimes as a mousse in the evening, but don't think I've ever given 4 a day a go.

Yes, looks like one I've seen. Can start today if you like? I'm all for it, I'll happily do anything to reduce my 'mum-tum'! I'm enjoying the squats though, my legs already feel tonnes better, still a way to go mind! Done day 10 this morning. Think I missed a rest day on day 8. You'll do great. You were at 10.2 days ago, I'm sure you'll see nine something. Got my fingers crossed for you. I'll be more than happy if I lose 2lbs, I'm chasing my next goal every day. You're really hardcore doing just the shakes. I like a shake for breakfast, and sometimes as a mousse in the evening, but don't think I've ever given 4 a day a go.

Yh tht sounds fine hun, omdz the hen do has nw been moved to friday 13th urghhh gta driving lesson that dayaswell which have to rearrange it....hmmm i dno iv gt doubts in tegards to the scales lol.... Bt iv gt evrything crossed atm... This anxiety is reli nt gd for my blood pressure lolxx im onli probz b able to do shakes tdai tmo sundayn then will orbz cave lol wudnt b sble to do it bt will giv it a damn go out of desperation lmaoooo xx

Sorry you are feeling so down. Sometimes it's just the way we are and another time the same thing will happen and we'll feel completely differently. Try not to think of everything at once or you will go crazy. Just deal with what you can sort out today and then the rest can follow. If you worry about things you can't control you will just go round and round in your own mind. It doesn't seem fair that you should pay for your sisters if you are not working either. I know it seems like your dad is just being a pain but I imagine he's worried about you - especially when you are doing something that is outside his experience. Better to think that you are a grown up and will pay for the things you want yourself. If he is able to treat you to anything it's a bonus. Might make more sense that way. I know how hard this diet is socially and I'm an old woman who doesn't get out much ;), but try not to cut yourself off from your friends too - they're a good safety valve.

Hope you are having a better time of it. :)

Sorry you are feeling so down. Sometimes it's just the way we are and another time the same thing will happen and we'll feel completely differently. Try not to think of everything at once or you will go crazy. Just deal with what you can sort out today and then the rest can follow. If you worry about things you can't control you will just go round and round in your own mind. It doesn't seem fair that you should pay for your sisters if you are not working either. I know it seems like your dad is just being a pain but I imagine he's worried about you - especially when you are doing something that is outside his experience. Better to think that you are a grown up and will pay for the things you want yourself. If he is able to treat you to anything it's a bonus. Might make more sense that way. I know how hard this diet is socially and I'm an old woman who doesn't get out much ;), but try not to cut yourself off from your friends too - they're a good safety valve. Hope you are having a better time of it. :)
Omdz i am fuming abt this, they had initially changed ut to 127 which was reasonable nw theyv put it bk up to 187 even tho aunt has said i onli need to pay 160 bt thts still besides tge point 127 wudv been ideal with spending money to soare nw im bk to being broke ffs n they bioked it without informing us which thrt was reli bad nw tgeyv chnged dates to friday 13th urgh if i get a job before then wtf do i do for fri n monday urghh relii pissed off atm dnt kno wat to dooooo grrrrrrr amsterdm aint cheap :'( cnt believe they so inconsiderate n nt taken others finances unto account :( fuming hungry bt out of anger more then anything and at the scales for mibing fast enuf.... Strting to get impatiebt onli managed day 14 of squats dint have much luck with the ab challenge or jillian cz have had ppl round out house pretty mych alll bludy day im feeling grumpy pissed offf etc n gta start my essay first thing monday or this weeekdnd urghhgg xx

Last edited:
Don't look at it that way or you won't enjoy it. You're young, you're single, you deserve to have some fun.
Your dad is probably just nervous as this is out of his comfort zone, it doesn't mean he doesn't care, just he's apprehensive about you going so far.
Ok so this is a curve ball and is now a little sooner than you first thought, but it really is something you should be looking forward to. I know you want to be a goal before any of this happens, but life still goes on Hun. And you need to be able to get out there and enjoy it. Or you might miss something!! You might not be at goal on the 13th, but you'll be a step closer. And you'll be a million miles away from where you started.
One more day and I'm sure those scales will bring a smile back onto your face.

Hmmm i dno kat i have a bad feeling abt sunday dont even want to stand on them for fear of me not liking what i see n then spiralling :( just would like the scales to wrk in me favour bt ima defo strting jillian n ab challenges tmo....determined to b in a better place two weeks frm nw....thank u guys for putting up wit me n supporting me....infact even tempted to wait till tues lol teo more days till weigh in so then least it b nearly half week thru the week then then even if did want to cheat would feel uts pointless lol....hmmmm xx

P . M . A Priya! Positive mental attitude. You'll do it, have faith. You've stuck to plan, so there's no reason you shouldn't have shrugged off those pesky 2 lbs keeping you from seeing nine something.

I did day one of abs yesterday, so day 2 of abs and day 11 of crunches to do today. Don't think I can manage any Jillian as well though, don't think calories will allow me to do that on top. Although I did get my yoga stuff back out last night, mainly because my shoulder has seized up a bit, so I might add a bit of yoga to my routine as I really enjoy it when I get into it.

And you know as well as I do, cheating is pointless! 2 weeks 100% before the hen do, will make another step in the right direction. My friends hen do is the week after yours, so I'm still on a similar schedule. I'm hoping for 9.7 for definite then (depending on what I see on the scales tomorrow and it's still achievable) We can do this!

Morning Priya, sweetie you don't have to weigh tomorrow.... You could do another two days or longer even?? Just do what it takes to help you keep going and anything that will curb a blip (like mine:( )

and definitely you need some PMA or you will just get yourself so down the anger is you will turn to food.... So,not worth it given how far you have come.

P . M . A Priya! Positive mental attitude. You'll do it, have faith. You've stuck to plan, so there's no reason you shouldn't have shrugged off those pesky 2 lbs keeping you from seeing nine something. I did day one of abs yesterday, so day 2 of abs and day 11 of crunches to do today. Don't think I can manage any Jillian as well though, don't think calories will allow me to do that on top. Although I did get my yoga stuff back out last night, mainly because my shoulder has seized up a bit, so I might add a bit of yoga to my routine as I really enjoy it when I get into it. And you know as well as I do, cheating is pointless! 2 weeks 100% before the hen do, will make another step in the right direction. My friends hen do is the week after yours, so I'm still on a similar schedule. I'm hoping for 9.7 for definite then (depending on what I see on the scales tomorrow and it's still achievable) We can do this!

Ooo have no idea hw to do yoga lol nva reli done it....bt sounds gd i reli wanted to do ariel yoga bt sheffield doesnt do it ndwhere...as yet....ur well close to that weight, i dont kno hun i mite wait till tues to weigh cz i kno how my mind wrks wen dnt lose as u can see frm the past.... N then will weigh in same tym as unx tym :).... Gna start ab chalkenge tdai n gna try jillians tdai js to see i hw tdai b day 15 of the squat challenge.... Yup we soo can do this :) ahh u get a xtra week till hen do lol no fair hehe.....nt feeling hungry so suppose tht may help me nx few days xx

Back