Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Jeez I am either just too flat chested or OLD!! probably both! The most adventurous I would be (minus shorts) are the outfits on a blog I follow (don't know how to do a link I am just to lazy to learn!) Google " Wendy's Look Book" she has a site and ********* I like the site. I found her when I did a search for Chanel inspired outfits. I love everything Chanel inspired and Anna Wintour as they can work for office looks and out of office causal looks. Wendy is vertically challenged like me but younger and most definitely smaller in width!

Lool kira i did have a look at the blog some reli nyc outfts n she is soo slim #jealous....lol i do love designer but unfortunately cant afford it lol... image-187406174.jpg As of this mrning was the weight posted above reli happy and content on the weight front js hoping long may it continue lol...and the inch loss does catch up with me from my problem Areas such as hips n thighs n face mainly lol.... Job front got hope trying to stay optimistic regardless of the current situation Education the same element reli i am determined n will complete all three parts of my journey at some point sooner rather then later..... Bf front reli cba and drivin front gt two hrs booked in on wed n havin to hange ny theory test date due to the hen so....Xxx

YaY! That is brilliant! Well done!! Wow! In another 4-5lbs you will definitely see a more noticeable difference honest! I have big hips and thighs too and that's where all of my weight goes too. Sadly I don't have a bust to balance me out so I am more pear shaped with a Kim Kardashian bottom and not curvy like you.

Yes, there are fab outfits on Wendy's look book and not everything she puts together it designer. She mixes stuff from Forever21 (bit like Top Shop I think) Zara and Mango etc. I just like the blog because you get ideas. My fav was the Chanel inspired one where she wears a jacket from Zara with a shirt buttoned up with a necklace with a pair of jeans and heels. Casusal smart. just lovely. I have not idea how to the link thing to show you! Ha! ha! I picked up two really nice necklaces from Diva (at Miss Selfridge) and one from Dorothy Perkins to create a similar look based on her pic. Sadly I look like a very fat version of her in that pic.... but Hey! If I stick with it ......I can be a smaller pear shaped version?1?

Pleased you are doing your driving lessons as it is good to get that out of the way even if you don't have a car for a few years. I mad my son take his before Christmas and he passed which was good and has been helpful when I need him to drive. Insurance is a fortune though!

9' 8!!!!!! Scream!! I hope I have a woosh like that this week!!!! Omg well done!

Don't listen to your sister you know no one is add harsh to each other as sisters....bet if someone else said it she'd punch them in the mouth!!

Xx

I agree with Clin on the 3 packs. You won't be getting your full amount of nutrition either. Could you do 4 packs checking that all 4 packs are low carb Priya?

Also meant to ask have you stopped drinking the flavoured water? I am just wondering if when your losses were very slow did you have flavoured water with lemon flavouring? I would have though it may contain citric acid?

Thankuu lou hun ;) hope u get a whoosh tooo....clin i will b resumin bk to four shakes tmo dont as dnt feel redy to have the meal pax as of yet.....lol even tho they wil help me lose as well and that its all in ma mind....:) thanku for ur advice n concern both u and kira :)...

Kira im glad iv made a start on ma lessons as well....tryin to stya positive with tht hehe....

image-2317244704.jpg

image-2831679727.jpg

image-3495033060.jpg

image-2388177734.jpg

image-2460561187.jpg

image-1322507409.jpg

image-146693046.jpg

The pancake was lushh hehe have finally figured out how to make then out of js water n olive oil frylight with no egg woop woopp....and the blue shorts r pj shots before at the strt of ma jouurney n those blk shorts r as of this morning....:) i js nt see it no dif stil see maself js as big as frm the very beginnin n yet i see some ppl hu shrink drastically in as lil as five weeks hmmm dnt reli kno why whether its all in ma mind or wether its me being blind or what or js a psychoogical thing wich may nva fix....:( hmmm i have a few minz of euphoria when see the scales movin down then member how much more iv gta lose n then the lack of inches of thiighs n hips its alll so complex ..... Xx

Missie how on earth can you not see the difference??? You are so so so much smaller than before. You have definitely changed so much. You're tiny now. In fact you can even see the difference from the photos last week. I think you have body dysmophia if you can't see it! :p

Saying that I'm as bad, I was trying on a dress at the weekend, picked up a 12 to try, not only did I have to ask for it to be changed to a 10, I then had to ask the same girl to get me a size 8! :rolleyes:

Have you tried the jeans? Try them on then put all your pictures with you trying them on over the past month or so on here, you'll see it yourself. If not, I'm sure we'll all shout it out to you ;)

Sorry, but I also agree with Clin, 3 packs long term is not good. Think of your health, or even something as simple as what your body will do when you finally do introduce food back into your diet.

OMG! I don't understand how you can't see a difference!! It is so very visible on all the current shots!! WOW! You are looking fabulous!

I am pleased you will do the 4 packs or 3 packs with veg and protein (chicken etc). And you could switch between the two if you feel like making it just four shakes (but remember you vitamins if you have 3 packs and then protein meal) as sns advise. x

I think now you are looking fan you need to start planning about re-feed whenever that may be. You do not want to gain some of it back like I have done as you know it hell doing vlcd at the best of times! x

Missie how on earth can you not see the difference??? You are so so so much smaller than before. You have definitely changed so much. You're tiny now. In fact you can even see the difference from the photos last week. I think you have body dysmophia if you can't see it! :p Saying that I'm as bad, I was trying on a dress at the weekend, picked up a 12 to try, not only did I have to ask for it to be changed to a 10, I then had to ask the same girl to get me a size 8! :rolleyes: Have you tried the jeans? Try them on then put all your pictures with you trying them on over the past month or so on here, you'll see it yourself. If not, I'm sure we'll all shout it out to you ;) Sorry, but I also agree with Clin, 3 packs long term is not good. Think of your health, or even something as simple as what your body will do when you finally do introduce food back into your diet.

Oh wooow ur a size eightt u goo girl ong in soo happy for u bt so jealous at the same time lool gooo yummy mummmy hehe :p....yh nope iv defided gna b havin four pax frm nw on so tdai had one chilli n three shakes a handful of green pepers ans two thin strips of bacon....its weird hw the mind n the appetite wrks i get full easily which is a plus bt its amazin hw much one stresses over a few strips of bacon wen there was a time not so long ago i used to eat normla things tht normal ppl eat on a normal basis such as sandwiches subway take aways chocolate all on carious varied days nt all at the same time bt nva used tk have a second thrt abt it my assurance wud that this wud b ma last dya of eatin junk n will b gd for the rest of the week....n nw here i am atressin over a few thin strips of bacon which yh will have fat in it bt used to have food with the double triple amount of fat on it js out of convenience more then nething n n ima stressing over some bacon on top of the four pax i have no idea wts rong with me....

Bt will defo tke u kiras n clins advice abt resumin four pax again think i needed the kik up the bkside on the scales n nw tht iv seen them gta b realistic i suppose thik js coz its all in ma mind n nw tht im seein the lossees js hyper at the fact tht wna lose even more if thtt mkes sense...even tho i kno it prbz wudn tcontinue like it has been coz the losses do slow donw on ne diet nt js on a vlcd .... So close n yet so far...n yh think i mit eb js blind then cz i stil feel fat n those jeans still the high wqisted onss still dnt fit me....think even agt he beginni of the diet i had decided tht those high waisted jeans were the ultimate goal jeans in ma mind so gues wont b satisfied til can fit into them.....think there mit eb sumt rlei wrong with me :s.... Hmmmm

Kiraa yh will b thinkin abt refeed abt a week before the weddin or the week before italy i think....so then can see wher i am after italy is over n analyse wt to do at that poiint bt hoping wil b tad more closer to gola by the time i refeed bt tht nite b wishful thinkin again....i js wna shrink a tiny bit more....it helps em stay focused wne u guys say it bt to me eyes i still feel b luk the same i have no idea why tht is the case n i cnt reli xplain it believe me iv tried to find an explanation myself....bt js cnt seem to find one at my disatsifaction so far even tho half of ma brain is over the moon at coming this far bt the dispapointment side i have no wher its cumin frm cz if i think im fat nw damn i was humungus at the strt of the diet then.....i repulse at the idea of hw big i mustv been or was without not bein in denial vt yet cnt see it now :'( i reli do hate these mind games js wna b able go bk to the happy confident slimmer curvier individula that i was bk in second n third yr of bludy uni bt have no idea if i eva will get bk to tht point :(.......

Priya, you need to clear your private messages, I just tried to send you one, apparently you've exceeded your allowed amount!

How are you doing? I hope you are busy getting ready to party :)

Hey kira hun n kat and lou iv stayed strong even tho with the bacon blip soared up to 9.11 frm 9.8 was fuming with maself...over bludy bacon i tel u dno wt i was thinkin in ma head think coz had a loss with the egg n bacon incident prior got bit cocky n pushed ma luck :(.... This mrning manaed to finaly get to 9.10 after two days of scales nt budgin frm 9.11 its a shame tht wil go bk on over the weekend mst likely if not more....this is actually strtin to drive me crazy...hmm this weekend will try n b as healthy as i can be...i.e takin nuts instead of crisps to snack on, coke zero instead of full coke to mix with the alcohol, a prawn egg salmon salad for the first nite on the ferry along with a sandwich of some sort on brown bread coz thinkt he main aimmfor evry one is nt to sped money on food on the first nite on the ship as can b quite pricey bt do the majority of spendin on the second nite in amsterdam which is saturday such as space cakes, lunch, dinner, nite out...sunday think most ppl will b too hungover to even think abt food appropriately...n like i sed wil also tke s n s bars with me to nibble on .. Drinks pres sessinin wil b involving jagermeister, barcadi, vodka, jd, tequila...if do have the odd shot of tequila determkned nt to have salt with it js the lemon n the shot, im buyin barcadi n takin a normal cole for evry one ncoke zero for me doubt wil mke much of a diff bt determined nt to go off the tails totally....dreadin after the weekend bt nope nt gna weigh no matter hw much im tempted coz ne gain wil bring me down even tho it mite js b water weight....after this weekend got exactly three weeks till cuzinz weddin....of hardcore shakes four shakes four litres water hoping in that time wil lose ne gain over wekeend n bit more coz thne after the firdt weddin got blumin italy to look forward to so the more i lose before the weddings think the more it will wrkk in ma favour with italy so even with the gains mite js stil b under ten stone hoping once bk frm italy between 16th july to 31st bk on tht date in the mrning wil b jumpin bk on plan for two solid weeks to try n losene gain in time for me to go out 16gh aug...durin aug got theee nite outs planned...ne dates if i have ne lol doubt it highly lol bt still....n if do bump into ex on. Alesya nite out need to b in the best shape phsyisically even if the scales dnt say 8.7 bang on at that point.... Yday cuzin bride to b upset me yday coz was at hers for a hen do meeting n she made oven cooked food i sed no not hungry she gt annoyed n came out with dieting isnt going to help u u kno in front of evry one which reli made me cringe i js sed wasnt hungry she had made mini pizzas chciken nuggets etc....i am foing to go off plan tbis wekeend js wnted to stik to plan for as long as i cud its like tdai wil b avin carbs coz wil b drinkin this weekend...n im glad dint cave in yday or else wudnt av seen 9.10 this mrning lol even tho tis wil b very short lived....i am stressin abt the weekeend even tjo i shudnt...bt surely ne gain wil b gone in the nx ten days of bein on plan rite coz it wil b water weight rite? I am tryin so hard to convince maself of this bt its soo difficult...will indulge in one or two space cakes as thats the whole Pojnt of amsterdman lol....bt still reli reli dying coz dnt wna see ten stone on monday hence y am nt weighin till least week after or ten days of bein on plan.....God gimi strenght cz if eva bump into ex wna b in the best shape ever js to see his stupid eyes pop out tht wud b the ultimate non scale victory for me n to b able to fit into ma old high waisted jeans.... The scales r soo annoyin even if its waterweight its still horrirble cz its a number usually u dnt wna see...like inwas gutred frm 9.8 to 9.11 i was js thinkin hw the hell is tht possible n if i can gain tht hw the hell am i gna b like wen i eva try n maintain :(.....or even this blumin weekend....this is js so mentaly draininrg tbh i will even lock maself up in ma room for the nx three weeks so as not to b tempted to cheat nt even once til the weddin reli cnt afford to....its a personal challenge thtt i js av to achieve in time for the weddings n for my first nite out since march in the uk....wtva apne sin september even if i do jump bk on plan then wil b semi ok with tht bt reli js wna b in a happy place by mid july aug time....cz thh was the whole point of me strtin this diet jn the first plce tht was m aultimate motivation the weddings n my nite outs in aug....this has been such a long journey n think in the beginin the pressure wasnt so bad cz felt like the weddings were ages away so the odd blips dint bother me as much even tho it did to a certain extent...but its like nw ima feelin it more....:( if that mkes sense i kno u wont die if dnt get to goal by then bt still for me it reli is like a personal thing to myself as im disgusted as to hw i reli let maself go in a yr n bit due to depression n lack of self confidence....:( Hope all u ladies have a fab weekend gna miss u guys wil try n get wi fi lol sumwher in amsterdam to check in on u guys...i am honestly trying reli hard to loo forward to itbt js bein out of work n out of money si reli strtin to tke its tol on me cnt tbh...cnt even afford a decent ful bod wax job :( sory tmi lol bt avin to resort to blumin razros :(....sumtimes bein female reli n truly sux ....

Sum ppl also js dnt understand what damage two days off plan can do to one on scales b me tally...n its rlei difficukt to xplain to them :(

AWh! Priya ignore the bride to be's comment and just you carry on with what is in your plan to eat or not. That gain will only be water sweetie as bacon is salty!! You know that! So just stick your plan for the weekend and there will not be much damage. I suggest you don't weigh when you get back and just get straight back on plan aiming for the wedding. x

Yup thats the plan hun :) not to weigh mayb weigh after ten days of plan tht shud giv me a decent nuf time to frame to see if iv lost ne gain n more lol fingers crossed yh horrid bacon bt bacon is allowd on lifestyle so dnt reli get that hmm mayb need to stay away frm bacon lol bt nehuu for brekki ad one slice of brown toaste n one strip of bacon shredded onto the toaste tht wil b ma carbs for the day later for late lunch wil have a small amount of rice n prawn n fish curry :) n for dinner a light salad x and green tea lol x gna throw the damn vacon away lol x

I agree with Kira, ignore the bride. She may very well not mean anything by it, she may just be in bride-zilla mode with all the wedding plans lol. You're doing great and well done for resisting the food.

As for the gain, while you know my feelings on daily weighing, you also know that it will be a false reading due to the salt in the bacon that will sort it's self out in a few days. I think you do right not to weigh on Monday, any gain will only be water weight, I'm sure by this time next week you will be nicely back on track and the scales will be working in you favour again.

I do say all this in the hope that you will be repeating the same to me next weekend when I'm having a worry about my gain on my days off plan lol ;)

Hope you're having a good day? What time are you setting off tomorrow?

Setting off around about 2ish to get to hull...n then boardingg ferry between three n six pm.....i dnt knoo its ridiculus reli lmaoo kat dnt wori will b bombarinf u with encouragement all the way hehe....i am setiously hna tel dad to hide the scales awya for all of nx week n js gna try n have faith in the diet....went shoppin toodsy eeekk after like forever broke as a joke but but :

image-666354563.jpg

image-3423919430.jpg

image-2964747395.jpg

image-1569432919.jpg

image-1892240748.jpg

Bort these two skorts the pink one frm primark n the flowery one frm new look....the pink one is a 12 n the new look one is a 8....cudnt resist n tis the first time bort nething clthes wise since strted this diet...will keep the reciepts so then can do refund if wanted to bt reli liked the material of the pink one tho gutted its a 12....:( bt there wasnt a ten and thrt if do manage to lose bit more i can mayb stitch up the hip area n leave the bum area so then mite have a gap round the thigh area? Hmm dno n the flower one is a 8 nehuu stretchy soo yh....wt u guys think?? ??? have never worn a skort in ma life have always felt paranoid but umm yh thrt it wud b nyc to b different....and that tshirt is js tucked under bra to mke it luk like a crop top coz js wnted to see hw that look wud luk like on a nite out....the zip of the pink does zip up js tht i remembered to tke a pic wen had unzipped it to tka eit off....does it luk like a 12? Bit gutted cuzin sed it doesnt luk ike a 12 bt a ten bt hmm dno tad skeptical dint kno if she was js sayin it to mke ne feel better abt maself lol.....opinions? Lol xx walked loads tdai....and had bit of rice after like forever it felt like cudnt manage lot of it cz was full reli easily which is a plus i guess lol xxx

Back