Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

They're both cute and it really doesn't matter too much about size as they are both not 14's! It's how they look and feel on. I think last time i wore anything like that was a navy skort when I had squash lessons in 2008 and i had lost weight having done Cambridge diet for the first time. Though I don't think yous are intend for squash or tennis the like!

Have a great trip tomorrow and Priya ENJOY Amsterdam, especially the cake!!! ;)

Very cute! You'll look lovely. I wish I had half of your confidence, I'm afraid my opinion of my still rather chunky thighs wouldn't allow my to wear something so short. I'm bad enough with a mid thigh dress I've got! I've yet to buy any shorts of summer.

I'm sure you'll have a great time. I'm sure you'll get into the fun of it once you get going. You look great. Go and have a blast!

Thanku guys wasnt too sure abt them initialy tbh...kira was thinkin on a nite out or sumthing with some heels and a crop top or a vest top.... Hmm dno coz tbinkin of wearin jumpsuit friday dress sat n skort n vest top sunday...tho in two minds so mite js chciken out at the last minute lol...hmm abt the sizin i gues its js coz inkno what size the 12 is lol tho tad pleased abt be eight tho will keep me motivated abt jumpin rite bk on plan on monday n lol kira k will defo defo try to...

Kat noo way i dont have confidence at all lol bt reli did wana try sumat diff cz alwyas usuaklly wearin short dresses al the time n iv nva worn shorts or skorts in ma life...my thighs r hugeee still lol...hate them lol....

So have had bit of rice n prawn curry, slice of toast wirh tiny bit of bacon on for brekkki, and had two tiny pieces of choc 40g galaxy bar...bt suprisingly normally i wudv had twice the amount of rice n two currys instead of one n wudv usually slapped bacon on till was bulgin out and also the choc bar wudv finished without a second thrt....bt nw stuffed to the max cudnt fit nething in me nemre that is even if wanted to tbh....lol and have bort sum weight watchers wraps to make few wraps out of tuna as well as prawn mayo for tmo durin the day n nite....cz nt plannin on buyin food tmo as wil b soendin money on food ont he sat n mayb the sunday....so fingers crossed wont do too much damage n even more hopin do wil onli manage small portions as ma tum is stuffed even as lil as what had tdai lol wich is no way ma normla amounts tht i wudv had before this diet so i am grateful for that pheew.....kat bet u luk tinyyy hun lol smaller then me coz ur lighter then me for defoo lol xx

Sounds good. Now is your chance to be brave Hun. You look fab. Have a great time. Looking forward to hearing all about it already :)

Int have the balls to wear the shorts out there ah well...dint resist the scales wen got bk...wasnt good...even tho i resisted lot of food out there...bt nt going to discuss it or talk abt it js gna hip bk on the wagon n get on with it...it does feel like a downward spiral as to hw much can b fained in such a short space of time evne while lukin at wt ur eating bt ahh well will keep plodding along n js see wt apens...gt 20 days tilt he wedding...fingers crossed. Ten days frm nw going to do jillinas 30 day shred leevl one for ten days....to try n see some change visuaully....onwards n downwards even tho tis diet does soemtimes feel like its going round in circles.....bk to basics...goin to b awol for a few days bt will b thinking of u ladies the whole time ima b gone...js need tocome to terms to the failure in ma own time n space coz feel disappointed n nw dreadin italy more then eva....hope u ladies have a gd day n a week ahead x

Hope you enjoyed yourself. It's not a failure - just a managed break. You knew it would be up. Take whatever you lost in the first week and you can pretty much guarantee that again. I'd concentrate on getting back in the swing of packs. I think the exercise could really make you hungry - I've heard that the 30 day shred is too intense for this way of eating. But one day at a time, you'll soon be liking the scales again (or maybe just hating them less!!)

Don't be down hearted, most of your gain will be water weight. Don't panic, it will all be back off by this time next week. You've got the right attitude by jumping straight back on plan, so give yourself a pat on the back for that. And at your age having fun should be important too. You've still got 20 days, the water weight and more will be back off by then don't panic.

As for the 30 day shred, that woman is mental! Awesome, but mental lol. I'm looking forward to having a go at it, but not until after I'm eating real food again. Like I've said before, you're hard core! But I would worry about burning more calories than you're eating. I've upped my yoga a bit, in fact last night I managed a rather successful headstand. I felt far less worried about getting out of the pose than I did when I was heavier.

If you need time that's fine, but just remember we're all here to support one another, so we'll be around when you're ready :)

hope you had a good break Priya and well done for getting back on plan. Whatever the gain, it will be gone very quickly. I have 24 days until the first wedding of the summer i have to go to so I will also be continuing on plan.

Thanku ladies was off plan mon was a failure yday was delayed fathers day meal so tdai game face bk on...bring it on s n s mother****in weight loss sori for the swear words bt gave maself a stern pep talk last nite strtin weight 10.3 i am goig to stick it out n gna do the best i can four shakes four litres water....dint have the confidence to wear the skorts lol bt am determkned to weart tbem in aug seen as iv hort them i js felt reli fat iv strated tbis damn journey gna finish it even if it kills me.....here r sum pix over the weekend felt fat big n orrid....bt bk on the plan got ma fight on...i am goig to b in the eights by this yr even if i am on ma last legs xxxxx

That's the spirit and remember all of that will not be fat gain so you'll soon be back in 9's. If I can get back into it so can you and like you I had to have a stern talking to myself and commit to lose the weight to get to goal.

Pics not showing Hun. Good goal to be wearing your skorts this summer. Stick with it, although hoping you won't be on your last legs when doing so ;)

image-3620129418.jpg

image-2401505674.jpg

image-4032301377.jpg

image-3272266627.jpg

image-508779996.jpg

image-129961851.jpg

Omdz iam such a numpty lol dint even upload them haha forgot to do tht haha...bt nehuu yh those r ma pix hehe the top one dint wear bt bort tht top frm amsterdam lol....??? js felt so fat compared to the restn the scales dint wrk in ma favour at all on the monday mrning thts js gone lolxx

You look amazing! The number on the scale is not showing pure fat gain that's for sure it will be glycogen/water gain. I just know it. You look so much slimmer than when you started. Hope you had a good day plan wise today and had lots of water.

You look great! I know you're not seeing it at the moment, but you really are over critical of yourself. You're so much smaller than you were at the beginning of your journey. Your scales are showing water gain, there is no way you've put that much on. Keep going, you'll soon have the body you want for those shorts and little tops :)

Aww thanku kira n kat and yup yday managed to get down four litres water down me nt stoood on scales as yet going to try n last till like nx wed lol br dno if wil b able to last haha....bort this top in a 8 bt nt to sure wt kinda bra to wear with it lol mum opened it wen it fme thru the post lmaoo she wasnt impressed made it out as tho jt was a top to wear undee another top lmaoo tel me honest opinions guys :):

image-1071590163.jpg

image-709769354.jpg

Day 2 of restrt 2/19 days x

You look really different in your photos. That dress is gorgeous. I was always comparing myself to really tiny friends when I was younger and I was never going to be as skinny as them - it's just not my shape and structure. Don't waste your time feeling bad about yourself. Keep on going to get to something healthy you can maintain but stop hating bits of yourself - it's such a waste of time and energy.

Look in the mirror and repeat after me - I am gorgeous!!

You are gorgeous and you look gorgeous and if I had your figure/bust I would wear that top - though I think and undergarment is required to give a bit more structure if you like? Also I don't think it quite works with the jogging bottoms! LOL!!! I can see why you mum wasn't impressed! Ha! ha!

I second Kira, the jogging bottoms don't work! Lol. Your waist looks absolutely tiny in that. Definitely need structured underwear. What about that body thing you found a while ago? I would've thought that would do the trick perfectly?

Ha I can see why your mum would pull a face! However, you're only young once. If you get your confidence back to wear that, then why the heck not?

The blue dress you wore in Amsterdam is lush too :)

Back