Starting Next Weel

DecemberBride2008

Needs to succeed
Hi everyone.

I've heard from my CDC and she is coming to see me early on Monday. I'm really excited about starting CD, and would appreciate any advice you can give me on what to do before I start the plan, and how to cope with the first few days, as I hear they are quite difficult.

Thank in advance

Well done! Best thing to do is start upping your water consumption now - and cutting back on carbs - so then you'll not get headaches on first 3 days.

Thanks Beverley, I'll start cutting down on carbs straight away, I dont cope very well with headaches!

I drink 2 litres of water a day already, how much extra should I be aiming for?

Hey,

Welcome! the minimum for CD is 2.5 litres a day, i drink about 4 but it depends on your water retention! Prepare your self for lots of loo visits! but it only lasts for a couple of days.

The first few days will be hard but stick to it and you will be fine and should have a gr8 loss in your first week.

I lost 9 pounds in 6 days! a bit of inspiration for you1

Good luck and look foward to hear of you sucess -x-

Thanks Emma. Congratulations on your lose.

Seeing everyones loses is great inspiration, and I wish I could start CD today lol

Fingers crossed that I will be slim in time to go wedding dress shopping, and even slimmer for my honeymoon!

xx

Thanks Lottie.

I have a lot to lose, I would like to lose a minimum of 3 stone, which would take me down to 10 stone, and anything below that would be a bonus :)

Back