Starting now I'm giving it a good crack this time!

BREN

destination .... SLIMSVILLE!
Well this will be my 4 th attempt at doing WW, although I never really have given it my all. So starting now, Sunday, I'm going to loose some serious weight this time.

Some goals for today;
exercise for 30 mins or more (gym or floor exercises at home)
2 ltrs of water
stick to my points (20), my allowance

I really want to loose this weight by Xmas (total of 12 kgs) and hopefully 4kgs by end of September.

Bren
xx

Hope the 4th attempt is successful
good luck

Welcome back Bren, good to 'see' you again.

Sending you positive vibes for the continued motivation and well done you for restarting

hi bren and :welcome: back to WW! I am sure that you will get to goal in no time!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

good luck on loosing the weight, i hope this time is sucessful for u

THANKS EVERYONE!

I am feeling quite good about this time around. In all honesty it does feel like my first proper attempt as I never really got past wk2? Life just got in the way and I just forgot to be organised and stick to it.

exercise for 30 mins or more (gym or floor exercises at home) -not done
2 ltrs of water - done!
stick to my points (20), my allowance - 21.5pt oops

Well must get to my 20pts tomorrow no excuses!

Given TOM and I am slightly bloated I'm feeling positive about this.

Thanks again all xx

Bren

Hey Bren,

good luck to you, I am re-re-re-restarting again as well! Not sure if I am happy about finally managing to start again or if I should be depressed about the times that I failed and how much i would've lost if I'd stuck to it..
Naaa, we have to think positive, right?!
Good luck to us!!

Goo luck Bren

Better day with my points and I did a 15'min jog in the rain! Something is better than nothing.

Also just did some sit ups xx

Well I lost 1.2 kgs last week. Today was WI but we have koved house and I have no idea where the scales are?

However I have been really good all week, except yesterday and today (moving). Not much water, and over opts in total. Buhave been moving around constantly, ..... But 5 glasses of red wine in 2 days! Back to it this week and will WI next sat.

Thanks to everyone for the support. I'm still feeling confident this time around, just have to keep at it.

Bren x

Congratulations on your loss :party0011:
p.s. I think 5 glasses of wine in 2 days is probably well earned if you've been moving house... unless the glasses are the extra large ones that you can fit a whole bottle into! :party0036:

Well done on your 1.2kg loss - you sound really positive which is half the battle I think! Only 5 glasses of wine? :D I'd say that's pretty good going!

Good luck for a good loss next week.

Lesley
X

Right... much better today 21.5 pts. 20 is the target and hoping for that tomorrow. Moving house was fun, love my new one!

As no time for exercise this week with school production 4 nights this week. I must stick to my points. Also aiming for more protein and uping the water to 2ltrs each day.

EVERYONE THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT. IT HAS BEEN HEART FELT xx

Bren
x

Back