Starting now....

Well done Becca!! :D

well done thats amazing!!

Well done Becca - fabulous loss, I'm only starting today so its great to see what other people are eating.

Keep it up,
Denise

Had a good day today, was in the office so was dreading it.

Was pleased with myself as it was someone's birthday so all day there were cakes and chocolate, and I completely resisted!!! And I didn't feel bad about it, like normally I would be feeling sorry for myself and have one anyway. But I am determined.

So had two slimfasts, and then dinner was beef, potatoes and veg, and a muller light yogurt.

Just got back from swimming did 30 minutes so feeling good (well, tired :zz:) and had an apple after.

Was thinking (doesn't happen often) while swimming about how it will feel to loose weight. I have size 14's in my wardrobe that bought three years ago but never got to wear so thinking it would be nice to fit in to these and then further, would be a fab to be a size 12, can't ever remember being there.

I am on a mission!!

Another day and I am pleased that I am really not feeling hungry.

Had a slim fast this morning, well nearly lunch time as had a really nice lay in. Then we took the dog for a walk.

Dinner tonight was chicken and veg casserole type thing, followed by a yoghurt with banana and raisins.

Have had a bloated feeling tummy this afternoon and feeling a bit yucky now, but don't think its the tablets for some reason, possible just one of those things, get like this occasionally.

Have just been for another walk with the dog, really must measure it, but always forget before I go out!!

Need some inspiration for tomorrow, keep having very much the same things to eat and fancy something nice!

I do find the tablets make me feel a bit bloated sometimes

The tabs can definately make you bloated, make sure you have plenty of fruit and water. As for a change of grub, theres loads of lovely low fat recipes on the internet, or if you dont want to cook treat yourself to something ready made from Marks or somewhere, theres quite a lot under 5% fat.

Not feeling so bloated today which is good. Had a nice day at home as the weather was horrid, and even persuaded dh to walk the dog while did a quick trip to tesco!

Did some cooking with Ella this morning, we made pizza from scratch, she did a great job and really enjoyed it. Feel like I'd like to teach her to cook properly so that she does better than me! She got me to take a picture of her and her pizza as she was so pleased.

We cleared out all the cupboards in the kitchen too as I'm so fed up of not finding anything, and then after we made some chocolate fairy cakes.

I'm pleased to say that even with this cooking with Ella I wasn't tempted, the point was that she had a great time and I just helped.

Food wise I've had a couple of slim fast shakes, and then went to tesco as fancied something a bit different for dinner. Got some lovely asparagus and other veg, new potatoes and these Thai Prawn Fish Cakes - that looked so yummy! But they were so spicy I only ate one! Was pleased that 1/2 my plate was veg which is what I am aiming for.

Had some yoghurt with four dried apricots, 1/2 banana and raison this evening too.

I've even prepared dinner for tomorrow as I'm working, so have made cottage pie and its in the slow cooker ready to be turned on in the morning.

I ordered some recipe books a couple of days ago so trying to plan a bit this evening so that we can have a bit of variety next week. Found a toad in the hole recipe that was good and a seafood paella so will make those one day.

Hope everyone else is having a good day

Low fat Toad in the hole? I'd kill for that recipe!

I'll type the recipe tomorrow but its basically 7g fat per serving, so sounds good!

I got 101 low fat feasts by good food magazine from amazon for about £3.99 so going to make an effort and try a few different things.

Good on you girl, you can eat well and still lose flab. (I'm hoping!)

Yeah, I hope so too!! I've tried so hard to stick to a healthy diet and exercise, hope I get good results!

Today has been good, did well at work with slimfast and two apples :greenapple:, and had prepared dinner last night so had cottage pie when i got in which i appreciated.

Then did 1/2 hour swim which I actually enjoyed, was nice to relax after work.

Didn't post yesterday as it was a bit manic but did my 2x slimfast and dinner was something healthy, can't actually remember what!!!! Also did 1/2 hour swimming while Ella had her lesson.

Today have been working but very lazy haven't done any exercise. Also had two meals today and feel so bloated and full - horrid!! Going back to my 2x slimfast tomorrow I think!!

I think we have off days sometimes :)
Hope today is better!

I've had a good few days.

Yesterday we walked the dog in the morning and then went to London, did lots of walking and saw Billy Connolly - who was fab!!!

Food wise I didn't take my pills yesterday, had slim fast in the morning, then in the afternoon we went for Chinese, I made good choices and we shared boiled rice, scallops and veg and prawns and veg, so very pleased!!

Legs were aching this morning from all the walking but we took the dog out again for about a 1.5 miles, poor Ella (4) got a bit tired so I carried her some of the way back on my shoulders!!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend.

Back