starting...now

fattymummy

Hi All,
I go to my first ever weight watchers meeting tomorrow! I previously tried slimming world and lost 10lb in 3 weeks, but then lost nothing for 6 weeks! Needless to say i fell off the wagon! A couple of collegues have done really well on pro-points system so im going to give it a go!
Its my hubbys 40th next May and i would love to be down to a size 12 (currently squeezing into a 16) for then as we are taking our kids to disneyland.
Two questions really,
1 - how much can i expect to loose in a year, obviously providing i stick to it
2 - is it difficult? ive done loads of research but just cant seem to get my head round all this points thing?
thanks for your time :)

hiya, welcome to weight watchers!! i think it really varies so i couldnt answer your first question, but the points system is so easy once you get a hang of it. i bought the calculator at my meeting and its so worth it, it makes working out points so easy and you can track what youve used on it!

all the best :)

Hey! i'm an ex-SW turned WW member! joined my WW group last night so this is day one for me! The points system does seem a bit confusing! but i'm sure it'll get easier with time!!

Good luck with it!!

Back