Starting on 1st March 2010 anyone?

The cruise goes from Texas through the Caribbean to the Azores and then up to Barceona. It's called a repositioning cruise. Ships moving across the Atantic for the summer season in Med. It's very good vaue for money. I am really looking forward to it and it will be even better if I have lost weight. On day 3 of Celebrity Slim. I am finding it easy so far but need to do more exercise.:flirt2:

Your cruise sounds wonderful!!

Day 3 here as well. I'm finding it ok so far, not hungry as I'm spacing everything evenly throughout the day. I'm feeling really tired so couldn't do exercise at the moment if I wanted. The children & housework are enough for me until my energy comes back.

I had a sneaky jump on the scales last night & have lost 2lb already!!

Hi everyone,

Just an update. I started on Sunday and have been sticking to CS as I am not hungry. I decided not to eat the meal at night and eat a cherry fudge bar for my meal at night, I love these. A bit like a raspberry ruffle bar. You don't have to have a proper meal but they only recommend doing this for a few days. I thought it would get me off to a good start and it has. I'd a sneaky peek at scales as well. I've not been doing much exercise but intend to build it in from now on. Not due to be weighed until Sunday but if I can I am going to adjust my ticker bar now. Good luck to you all. If you want to try the new snack bars the chocolate caramel crunch is for me the nicest by far. I'll eat the others seeing I've spent the money but they are not great. :)

thanks for the bar review marlou - i have the caramel one but an saving it or an emergency - day 3 and all is well for me to,in fact a little too well - I had a terrible headache on monday that wouldn't go away wthout lieing down and shutting my eyes. Yesterday i managed to go to the gym - only did 1/2 hr but thats better than nothing - am going to try and build up my stamina with running - managed to burn 300 calories. I have been nvited to a drinking sesh in my first weekk arrrghh

I'm gonna go as i don't get invited out much so am gonna weigh in on sat and mon so see what difference the drinking makes. I have agreed with myself that i'm having 1 bottle of fruit beer and the g+t for the rest of the night

I hit a wall last night. Around 8pm I was just craving big time for a takeaway!! I was very close to caving in but filled myself up with a Chocolate shake & water and went or a relaxing bath. I felt loads better this morning when I stepped on the scales & seen I have lost more weight!! It's definately made me more positive!!

I would like to know how much drinking affects the weight because I've been offered to go for a drink on the weekend. Vodka is my drink & as Diet Coke is allowable on this diet but I'll drink less than I would to make sure it doesn't affect my weight too much.

Rainbow Spots I know what it's like to try and cope with alcohol consumption. The problem with alcohol is it screws up your sugar levels and CS is all about keeping hunger at bay by controlling sugar levels. It was my husband's birthday yesterday. I had two glasses of wine, I am being very good!!! I am going to weigh myself on Sunday after one week. Let me know how you get on with the booze. I think we all need to be honest so we know the pitfalls. Try to be good or you will be starving the day after. Think of summer clothes.

Well done on the 6lb Marilou!! That's a great loss.

Back