Attack Starting on 20th June advice welcome!

Dear all

I did this diet last year and managed to loss 2 stone went on holiday and gave up! I have been doing cambridge recently but it was hard having to cook meals and then just have a shake so i lost motivation really quickly. I have managed to lose over a stone on cambridge which is a good start. So now i am back for round 2 with Dukan and going to be starting on 20th June. This is 3 months before i go on holiday in September and im hoping to lose just over 2 stone. Any advice or help will be welcomed with open arms.

Thanks

Amy

I dont really have much advice as I am realative newbie here....on my 4th week....and you have done the diet before, so sure you know all the tricks! But, I guess my advice is be prepared, buy a fridge full of food, (we are allowed!) and make muffins!!!!! Oh and although no where near that, I think 'complete' the diet is a crucual stage ie, all four stages, to keep those blinking pounds off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxx Good luck!!! xxxx

Hi Amy,

I am in a very similar siuation to you, I lost really well last year, couldn't get my head in the phase 3 zone and as a result, am back with 19lbs to lose - again!!

I agree 100% with lovelyzobo - you really need to be prepared to follow the plan through all 4 stages. Have you been onto the site to calculate your loses/dates etc? Are you prepared to still be properly on plan for your hols?

It is definitely possible to stay on track. First time around I had 3 birthdays, a weekend away in a gorgeous hotel, a wedding, drinks out with friends and meals etc and I remained 100% on Dukan and didn't waiver. I think you'll need to get yourself prepared to be on plan on holiday if you want it to work this time. I know I am already thinking of some occasions where I'll need to say no to a few treats/drinkies etc if I want to succeed this time.

Also do get yourself prepared food-wise. make sure you have plenty of easy snacks on hand for the first Attack phase. I cook up a whole chicken covered in foil so that it stays moist, then take off all the skin and you have good snacks for a day or 2 ;)

You know you can do it - give it 100% and you can keep it off this time - that's what I am planning to do :D
Good luck!!

Back