Starting on Friday

lindyhopper

Serial dieter!
Going to give this diet another go starting on
Friday just as the school holidays begin and girls will be wanting McDonalds outings and ice cream! I would love to lose a stone by my holiday in 3 weeks. So fed up of being fat, why am I addicted to food :confused::confused::confused:

Looking forward to chatting, making friends, giving and receiving support :)

Lindy

Good luck hun, I take it you have done this diet before then. I am sure you will do it. we are all here with you along the way.

Hi Lindy, wishing you the very best of luck, I am sure you will succeed!

Its nice to have the LT forum a bit busier isnt it? :)

Congratulations on starting and Good Luck :) I never had any luck with diets either.....but lipotrim is working :D
The first few days are the most difficult, but after that you'll love the feeling. I was so obsessed with food, always thinking of what I was going to eat next, I felt out of control at a point, now I feel so calm about food if that makes any sense!
sorry for going on :)
BEST OF LUCK!!

Going to give this diet another go starting on
Friday just as the school holidays begin and girls will be wanting McDonalds outings and ice cream! I would love to lose a stone by my holiday in 3 weeks. So fed up of being fat, why am I addicted to food :confused::confused::confused:

Looking forward to chatting, making friends, giving and receiving support :)

Lindy

You are starting tomorrow...best of luck...if things get tough - log on there are plenty of people to give you advice and great support!!

Update this thread this evening and let us know how it went!

Hello all

Not really hungry but horrible feeling/taste in my mouth and insides and feel sick. Also extremely bad tempered and tearful! Have had 6 pints water so far and weeing for England. Am wavering tonight and feeling like i want to leave it until September when the girls go back to school. :confused:Youngest has special needs so she really keeps me on my toes so not able to rest at all. Toilet stops also a prob when out with her. Also hol in 3 weeks where I want to eat but will i regain it all? Eldest daughter keeps telling me to wait. Am I making excuses?! Does it get better? What am I like?!?! :sigh:

Lindy

Try and make it to the end of the week. The first few days are the hardest as im sure you know. Come on you can do it. Think how proud you will be if you can! :)

plz dont give up!!!i have just started this a week ago!ive lost 8 pounds in one week!u wanna lose a stone in 3 weeks it soo possible!imagine how good ull feel once uve done it! 21 days out of ur life is nothing!!it was soo hard at the beginning but just think how crap u wud feel when uve ate ur big meal. its great not feelin like that!do it for ur self

be strong girlie xxx

Hello all

Not really hungry but horrible feeling/taste in my mouth and insides and feel sick. Also extremely bad tempered and tearful! Have had 6 pints water so far and weeing for England. Am wavering tonight and feeling like i want to leave it until September when the girls go back to school. :confused:Youngest has special needs so she really keeps me on my toes so not able to rest at all. Toilet stops also a prob when out with her. Also hol in 3 weeks where I want to eat but will i regain it all? Eldest daughter keeps telling me to wait. Am I making excuses?! Does it get better? What am I like?!?! :sigh:

Lindy

Lindy - DONT GIVE UP! It gets SO much easier, just be strong and get yourself throguh the next couple of days and you will be just fine.

Just imagine yourself, having given up, in 3 weeks time, how are you going to feel? You'll feel guilty and regret that you didnt stick with it, and you wont have lot weight. :(

Now imagine yourself, having stuck with LT, in 3 weeks time - you will have lost a pile of weight and feel very proud of yourself. You'll be thinking 'thank goodness I didnt give in and give up'. :D

You *can* do this!

You are not alone you know, there are hundreds of us all going through the same thing!! We can make it if we stick together (I feel like I shuld have the rock music playing and be typing in slow motion)!! :)

My only regret is that I didnt start this diet three months earlier when I first saw my local chemist advertising it...doh....I would be almost at target now....anyhoo...so glad I have started....2 stone off in 6 weeks!! you can do too!

Hi guys

Had a really bad week-end, lots of tears and very, very low self esteem. :cry: Self hatred was at an all time high on Saturday, just wanted to lie in bed with my head under the covers and the world to go away. :tear_drop: Have listened to my Paul McKenna CD many times and feel much better now.

Monday is the beginning of a new week and I so want to do this. I want to be slim more than I want to stuff my face. Thanks for the words of support and encouragement. :)

Lindy

oh I hate when I feel like that - you need your head in the right space to do this diet...so as you said tomorrow is the start of a new week....have a good nights sleep and things will be even more postive in the am....best of luck....

Awww poor wee thing! I hope you feel better this morning hun. I had a bit of a ratty/tearful weekend too and kept shouting at the kids one minute and then hugging them telling them I was so sorry the next!! I doubt anyone is having it easy to be honest but you can make it through this because your will to be slim is stronger than your will to eat!

You can do it mate. Just think how good you will feel once you have succeeded on the diet!

Have had a really good day today, positive and raring to go. However, I have begun the Eurodiet and don't now know where to put my posts! In the general vlcd section I guess. It is so good, works just the same as Lipotrim, Cambridge etc, but the products are really nice and it doesn't feel like a diet so i feel that at long last i may have success. :):):) Just need to work out how to get a ticker started!

Hope you all have had a good day and haven't been affected by the floods.

See you in another area, please don't abandon me!!!

Lindy x

Back