Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

Well done Diva! Can't believe we start week 8 this week! It's amazing! I've been having nibble of cheese now and again, not had chicken this week as I ate it when I wasn't well but going to have it one night a week as well, maybe 2 if I'm working at pub serving food that way I won't crumble and binge! I'm also nibbling at herb salad mix and it's not damaging my weightloss....when I feed my tortoise I have some along side a bullion. It can't be having any bad effect either as I've not had any gains or little losses since starting so all good! Tempted to bake my mum gluten free Christmas cake but not sure I would be able to stop myself having nibbles! Might need a friend to come around as I bake it....to be my guard and not let me nibble lol!

Have another fab week x

yay! week 8 here we go :) Good luck girlies - we are well on our way to being the slimmer peeps we are inside! (still love your pic B!)
Porridge and a cuppa before drop off and teaching. NOT looking forward to the rain....:bundledup: (couldnt find a brolly pic!)

Have great days all and I'll pop in later. Tailored to our needs, this exante lark seems to be working eh?! ;-)

XX

Thanks Vee - just peeked at your diary - felt it would be rude not to! (you are very witty!)

coooooold today but feeling ok - would like at least 4lbs off this week then I can say I've lost 3 stone in 8 weeks :-D

off to make another cuppa - I am having a dribble of milk as I have no gallbladder and find black tea/coffee make me sick. prob ought to have hot water but feel more like tea tbh!!

ttfn XX

Well done on your 2lbs loss this week :)

thanks sage. :)
porridge and cuppa before the rain...again....hmmmm groundhog day!

ttfn and catch up later XX

morning. Cuppa and porridge but no rain.... that's a better start! Off to the shops after drop off - just enough time to have a quick peek in Evans! They have a shoe I have been coveting for too long :) also want to see what size I am in now.
Hope all have a great day. ttfn X

Morning Diva! Sorry I've been absent, working too much. Just having my shake and cuppa. Shoe shopping how exciting. I think you will probably find you can fit clothes elsewhere than Evans now. V excited, can't wait to hear how you get on. Have fun!

Hi Angel - ended up not getting the shoe - although it was just as beautiful in the flesh (as it were) it was just not comfortable! I don't need the extra wide fitting so will have to find another shoe to covet! I did however buy a top and trousers for the Messiah concert I'm doing a week on Saturday (and will more than likely wear for the work do too!) I was wearing a 26/28 before and have bought a 22/24 today! soooo pleased! The trousers were m & s and a 24 (tho quite roomy so could poss have got away with a 22!) Picked my son up and he had a lovely morning so I hope everyone is having as good a day as me!
ttfn XX

hi Diva just caught up on your diary you are doing so well! must be thrilled with your new purchases especially as you have dropped so many sizes :wow:well done and keep up the good work x

Glad you had such a good day hun :):) xx

Thanks guys - really good having the support on here! Hope you are all feeling positive today?
Porridge and a coffee - got to change occ! Going to look for a shoe elsewhere - I have quite small feet compared with the rest of me, so don't need the wide fit...the search is on!(or the search is afoot...aha-ha!!)
hmmm sorry - must be too early...ttfn XXX

pants. managed to fall for a gorgeous pair that are way too pricey for me!! may have to have them as one of my losing weight treats.....:D
already got a possible kindle coming for Xmas, and some ugg boots for birthday in Feb.
Not sure I can wangle these too :dooney: (imagine silver sparkles...)

Morning all. Banana custard and a cuppa - otherwise I'll eat all the porridge (a la Goldilocks...) and have just milkshakes for a few weeks!
Am thinking that I will more than likely get the shoes as treat for myself as I havent done that sort of thing for a while!
have good days all XX

Yes definitely get the shoes, you deserve it!!!

What is banana custard?? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sage - the nana custard is the milkshake made with a small amount of hot water! makes a change :)
Have a good day. XX

shooooooooooes ......:worthy::dooney:

Did you get the shoes then? hope you have a good weekend and i may give the custard a try! x

Back