Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

Can we see the shoes? :p

Haven't actually bought them
they are by red or dead -'Shirley glitter' in silver-if you google them you can tell me how sad I am!!
Showed a friend and she's asking Santa fir the blue ones!!
Ttfn Xx

Nana custard and a coffee set me up for some Chrissy shopping... Did manage to buy a couple of presents before I saw the shoes...and bought them!!! Will post a pic later-I am such a girl :)

I have these shoes! Got them for a wedding in January and planning my Christmas out fit around them! They are stunning I LOVE them! X

Enjoy the shoes Diva! i love shoes too but have big feet so struggle to get ones i like but if i were a few sizes smaller i would be buying some too xx

Oh my gosh I wish i hadn't asked now! I LOVE them and the heel isn't too big for me!!!!! Def going on Christmas list!

Ha ha haaa! I love that you all love them! Got to practice walking in them now as been a wee bit of time since I wore any!!
Fine if I stand still! Have a good eve XXX

ooh WI on the morrow-eeek! :)

Aaaaaargh!!! Just weighed and lost 4 this week!!! 3stone in 8 weeks :) sooooo chuffed :D
measurements too- 2.2" off bust, 4.6" off waist, and 5.4" off hips :)
happy bunny having porridge biscuits for breakfast, having made pancakes for the boys!
Ttfn xxx

Well done Diva :) Am vry envious -my weight loss is so slow compared to yours, but you encourage me to keep going. You're doing brilliantly. You need to update your stats too :)

Hi and wow! That's an amazing loss for 8 weeks. I'm on Day 1 as a restarter and looking forward to being able to say a similar thing to you. Well done xx

Woweeee you've done fab!!! well done on another 4lbs xx

:wow: 3 stone in 8 weeks!! what an achievement! you must be so pleased keep up the great work x

Thanks all of you-you are very kind :) I am baking some Christmas biscuits later as dinner is cooking now.
I am aware from previous experience that my loss will slow down and that at the other end it will be more of a struggle, but at the mo the quicker the better!!
Everyone here is on the same journey, we're just at different points. As long as we all reach our destinations, it doesn't matter whether we take the scenic route, or stop off along the way occ.
Bit deep! Ttfn girls and catch up later or tomorrow XX

Well done!

Everyone here is on the same journey, we're just at different points. As long as we all reach our destinations, it doesn't matter whether we take the scenic route, or stop off along the way occ.
Bit deep! Ttfn girls and catch up later or tomorrow XX

Yeah, that's true. I'm not losing as quickly as you are, but as long as I'm losing, I'm happy!

"Yeah, that's true. I'm not losing as quickly as you are, but as long as I'm losing, I'm happy!"

indeed hon - it all evens out in the end! just get where we all want to be!
porridge and a coffee before drop off and teaching. OH has man flu so I'll have two to entertain this afternoon.....:rolleyes:
ttfn XX

aww bless lol hope your OH feels better :p

thanks hon - he's in bed.... makes life easier!! :)back after drop off to pick up stuff to go and teach - just realised my waterproof isn't waterproof....wet shoulders and boobs - gooooood look!!!!
dry trousers now on (cuffs were sodden) and dashing to/ from the car now my only option!
happy day all! XX

Hi Diva, fantastic news on reaching 3stone mark. I WI on fri morning and I'd sts even though I was 100%. I'm afraid I've been off the rails since as my friends took me away to Manchester for my birthday weekend. Back on track tomorrow. How are the new shoes ?

Hi Angel, Hope you had a fabulous birthday, enjoyed it and didnt think about dieting at all!!
If you don't have a little breather every now and then you end up having a major blowout, which does more damage!
The new shoes are gorgeous - anyone who's seen them wants them! (ok, mini exaggeration!!)
I've been re-educating my calves on how to walk in heels and now look slightly less patsy and edina!
on the not so good side, I appear to be losing my voice....feels the same as I had in the Summer - no pain, just scratchy throat, slight cough, huskier and huskier voice til none at all then back after a couple of days later!!
So far I've had the throat and huskiness and just had to speak at my pupil tonight cos nothing came out to sing!
wouldn't normally be concerned, but have a concert I'm solo-ing at on Saturday! :eek:

Ah well - not much I can do about it now!

Have a good evening girls and ttfn XX

Back