Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

Hi diva, where did you get the shoes I want to take a look. Not good about your voice, I'd suggest honey but it'll take you right out of the diet. Have you had it checked by a doc? Hope all goes well and it sorts itself out by the weekend. I'll book in tomorrow when I do my post birthday WI, it shouldn't be too bad as I stuck to veg mostly but I did have wine and champers. Have a great night all.

Schuh-they are red or dead. X

ps forgot I'd not had dinner! Having a choc orange hot choc-mmmmm!

Last edited:
nana custard and a cuppa. Have not got much voice today - I can honk if I try to talk loudly, or squeak! Had this in May, and as there is no pain or soreness, it is more than likely viral and usually no need for antibiotics :)
off to do drop off in a mo - fingers crossed for your WI today Angel :cross: XX

snow today! what fun. My little man wants to scoot.... trying to explain that his scooter won't scoot in the snow is proving non-effective! Porridge and a cuppa before clearing the car and drop off!
Good days to all ttfn XX

had to take cough medicine today as it's not shifting and I need to sing on Saturday. :-( will just have to get back to Ketosis next week. totm isn't helping much either!:sigh:

Last edited:
Awe so sweet about your little man. Sending you healing vibes to get rid of your cold. My friend I shared a room with has come down with a rotten throat and chest. Hoping I don't get it.
Well, back on track. Porridge was lovely and warming with snow coming down heavily. Had the shock of my life at WI. I honestly didn't go crazy and just had meals and drinks but in 5 days I put on 11 lb. back up to 20st :( I'm waiting for totm so I'm hoping some of its fluid. I didn't dream I'd undone so many weeks if work in just 5 days. Oh well. Start again before I end up bigger than ever. I didn't even have chocolate!!! No stopping or aam for me. It's too hard to get back on it. Have a lovely snowy day!

I expect some is def fluid hon-and you enjoyed your birthday so draw a line under it and get back on track! It'll come off again soon enough-esp when totm appears!
-------------theres the line for you! Stay positive :)
my. Voice is still misbehaving....and neeeeeed it back ASAP-concert looming and can't let them down!!!
off to get up as little man needs to get ready for school. Ttfn XX

Angel - it isn't fat gain, you'd need to eat 33000 calories over your BMR to put on 11lbs. What you've done is refilled your glycogen stores and the associated water with it which is the majority of your gain. When you get back on plan that glycogen will go again and the water it holds too, you'll probably find you lose 6 or 7lbs in a couple of days.

Hope your voice comes back Diva!!

Eek hope your voice is better hun! xx

Thanks guys-I 'think' it is coming back slowly....
only a half hour pupil tonight so major fingers crossed its back over tomorrow so I don't have to cancel Saturday(well, deputise, but that means no money!)

morning all. Voice still sketchy, so had to warn that I may not be there... :-( Am hoping it comes back fully today.
Porridge and a cuppa. Am afraid I've eaten 'bits' over the last couple of days - nothing major, little cube of cheese or a bit of ham or turkey, but I have to stop cos it's a slippery slope!!!!
Please give me strength! (and a voice!!)
ttfn XX

I have a voice! Am doing the concert but not singing in the rehearsal! Porridge and a second coffee then lunch at the garden centre cos that's what the little guy wants! Going to end up having 2 bars today as out for lunch and then being 'looked after' between rehearsal and concert!
Hope all have a good day ttfn XX
it's quiet out there......

Aww have a good day hun, glad your voice is back! xx

All went well yesterday-no voice today tho!! Aaaaand lost 1lb!! Thought I'd STS this week with totm and laryngitis :)
lunch at the inlaws today-mmmmm roast beef :)
ttfn guys xx

ticker factory won't let me update......

tired and hungry! gotta get back into ketosis quick!!
thanks Vee!
Happy day to all ttfn X

morning - gosh it's quiet out there! Hope all are well and preparing for Christmas!
Usual breakfast before drop off then waiting in for parcels - yes, did a lot of present shopping online!! :) Will do the rest at the shops tomorrow.
think I might be heading back towards ketosis as feeling the cold more again and not quite so hungry.
ttfn guys X

porridge and a coffee. late drop off today as ds is not in the nativity (knows the songs but refused to go to the hall for rehearsals or performance!) suits us as we had a mini lie in :)
did aam last night as was feeling a bit meh - had asparagus and 25g cheese in an egg and eggwhite omelette - was yum! hopefully I'll have lost a bit more this week as not ill or adding anything I shouldn't!
I always do my diets at this time of year, almost like I'm trying to punish myself...or test myself! either way, with the Christmas 'do's' coming up I'm prob looking at some damage limitation!
ttfn all XX

Hi Diva , sorry I've been absent, computer probs. Thought about you lots tho. How did concert go? Glad you've got over the lurgey, loads of people have it. I've escaped so far. Getting back into ketosis is really hard. There seems to be always some invitation etc at the moment. No excuse but I really wish I'd not come off at the start of the month. I didn't dream it would be so hard to restart after 8 weeks 100%. Keep going and ill catch up soon. X

Hi Angel! glad you're back - it's been quiet! I know this diary is essentially for me to get thoughts out, but it's been nice knowing theres occ someone listening to the ramble other than me!
Hope you are feeling positive,happy and well - this is a long and bumpy road but we can do it :)
Porridge and coffee before drop off and more xmas shopping! (less temptation than if at home wanting snacks!)
ttfn XXX

Back