Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

Christmas has completely snuck up on me this year. I haven't written a single card yet. This weekend I'm spending gutting the house. I'm having one of those moments where everything feels untidy and looks filthy. My hub is running away for the night so I can turn into a whirling dervish and sort everything out. I'm planning on facing the new year fairly organised at least. Hopefully my head will follow and the pounds will drop off. Have fun in the crowds. Have you got your decorations up yet?

Hi Vee, hehe I've visions of your cat tangled in Christmas lights. I have cards up and that's it so far. Just about to brave morrisons on a Saturday ! Eeeek. Stay strong, you are doing so well! It's hard to get back on it once off.

Angel - i agree - i was really strong until AAM week and since then - although not bonkers i have not been as focused as i was - still as long as going in right direction and not putting the weight on we're winning x

Hi both! We got the decs up early as the little guy's advent calendar needed to come out!! Also putting the cards up as they arrive so it looks quite festive here :) think I've got most of the shopping done now too, both online and physically!! Bound to have forgotten something though... Good luck in morrisons angel-hopefully you'll make it back in one piece! ;-) vee -my cats are completely ignoring the tree-maybe they think they're too old...!
festive wishes xxx

3lbs off this week-yay!
Might take the little guy to see Santa today :)
ttfn XX

Thanks stinginbelle! Having a 'thin' day today :)
Still got so much to go it's laughable, but I can get into and now wear a lovely jumper/dress I bought about a month ago and feel good in it! Even going to post a pic for posterity!
Hope all are well and losing steadily. Have to keep reminding myself that every loss is a loss however small - and the inches too, mustn't forget those! ttfn X
photo copy 2.jpg

Thanks vee! :)

cold today! plodding on til WI on Sunday. would love to have got 4 off just cos it takes me to 3 and 1/2 off and it's a nice round number!
tbh I'll be happy to keep losing over the Christmas period :)
Hope all well and happy XX

Amazing Diva! Really proud of you and wow is it paying off, you look fab in that dress. When did you cut your hair? I'm not back on yet but keeping off alcohol and as sensible as poss. Supermarket was hell due to crowds so at least I didn't overbuy, I was in and out. Have an amazing Xmas all. I'm prob going to be absent until 27 th but will book In when I can. Stay strong Diva, you're an inspiration! Xxx

awww thankyou Angel! :eek: (blushes!) I'm actually growing my hair at the mo - the profile pic is just a fave of mine with my little guy from a holiday a few years back - the hair all came off after he appeared as it was just too much hassle!
Hope you have a fabulous Christmas hon :party0036:!! Will catch up with you soon XXX

Ok, confession time...I made bara brith today for my parents visit tomorrow and couldn't resist 'testing' a slice off the end!!! Bit cross but in the grand scheme of things not a major blip. Guess I can kiss a 4lb loss bye bye this week :-S
hope I can be stronger over the festive period...

Its like a Sunday in Church the number of confessions popping out at the moment - we've been brilliant for the past couple of months - we know we can do it again - we just sometimes need a little something x

back on track today! got a pair of boots on that my calves had no hope of squeezing into before so that has helped! :) My parents are down today so we're having a mini Christmas with them as they are back home on Sunday, then brothers and in laws galore over the festive few days after!
Have been looking atmy maths - I need 3 off to make it 3 1/2 stone! hmmmmmm likely - NOT!
ttfn my lovelies, happy day X

Yum dinner tonight and didn't go too mad so pleased :) WI in the morning so fingers crossed no gain....! G'night x

Thanks stinginbelle! :)
Stayed the same this week-no worries, just don't want it creeping back up! The inches are coming off still so happy! Have a wonderful Christmas all x

Hello! Sts this week but considering the meals I've shared and bits I've eaten I'm more than happy with that! Got to order my next box in the new year which will help me back on track :)
happy new year all xx

Back