Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

got just over a week's worth of exante left before I need to order - going to see in the new year with some bubbles tho! :party0036:(ok I know it's a pic of red wine but was closest I could get!)
:new_year: to one and all! X

Happy New Year Everyone! Sorry been absent a bit more than intended. No broadband connection until a couple of days ago. Starting back on today. I guess it's traditional :) well done Diva for staying strong. Hope the champers was lovely. I lost the taste for wine on the diet strangely.

Happy new year hon and good luck for the continuing journey! I'm rebooting so going to continue my weeks as before! The bubbles were yum-got quite squiffy! (advantage of no alcohol for months!)
totm for the new year-joyousness :-S
good to know there are people still here for the ride;-)
xxx

Hi Vee and stinginbelle, happy new year, I hope your amazing losses continue !

staying stricter than strict today. getting these next few days out of the way and back to feeling groovy!
Hope all are being good ;)
ttfn XXX

Wow well done on your weight loss so far, Cant wait until i can change my stats :) xx

Hi, thankyou :) and welcome Dreamer - you stick to it and you won't be disappointed! XX good luck :fingerscrossed:

Thank you very much and all the best :) xx

Hi Dreamer, welcome! 100% so far, how's it going for you? Looking forward to feeling groovy (love that term Diva!) x

Hi Dreamer, welcome! 100% so far, how's it going for you? Looking forward to feeling groovy (love that term Diva!) x

Hiya! :)

Thank you! Day 2 and 100%, really enjoying Vanilla mixed with coffee yum! I have the shake bumper pack so havnt tried any soups, bars etc. It's going well, I am so determined this time. Really excited for my first weigh in, How are you? :) xx

I'm great thamks, I started at same time as diva but came off for my birthday in Nov and just couldn't get back on. Huge mistake coming off. I like shakes and porridge. Just had carbonara but I can't seem to cook it right. Orange bars are my fav wish we could have more than one a day. Good luck!

Hi Diva and all how're ya diddlin? Had a long day at work but I'm on track and about to have a hot choc. Yum. Can't wait for the first week to be over though so I stop thinking of grub all the time.

Hi hon - doing good ta - freezing and headachy yesterday so assuming back into ketosis yay! Just having a chai latte mmmmm decorations coming down today as we've a party tomorrow and panto in Sunday (oh yes we have!)
Hope all have a good day - Angel, you've been here before you can do it again! good luck XXX

Mmmmm put a whisper of nutmeg on my porridge this morning-reminiscent of baked rice pud. :) lovely way to start my Saturday! Party for a friend's 40th tonight but I'm feeling in the zone so quite looking forward to it! Ttfn all x

Thanks vee-hope you are feeling back on form now :)
WI this morning and 6lb off yippee!! Happy bunny off to have porridge :D
ttfn xx

Hi vee-thank you hon, but no secrets I'm afraid. Just back to being bloody minded as I'd allowed myself bits and the losses were slowing. (and nonexistent for two weeks!!) I did enjoy Christmas but didn't go mad and wed thurs fri sat I was super strict and upped the water. Totm also meant a good loss this week so I expect it'll slow down again.
You have been consistently and steadily losing weight despite being ill and should be incredibly proud of yourself. It's a bloody slog getting this baggage off, I think we all deserve a medal!! (doesn't matter how we got here either, we ARE here is all)
stay with it, listen to your body and you will be fabulous.
:) xx

Back