Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

hi hoooooo! porridge coffee water and school run!
Happy Tuesday all XX

have a good day hun! xx

same old same old! BUT I know it works so not so bothered! Having a little extra today as been a bit whizzy headed and I found that it helps. Like my sam but slightly less :)
Hope all are doing grand. Off up to Ashbourne with the littlest guy tomorrow for a couple of nights with my parents - my OH might paint the kitchen or conservatory.....we'll see!!
ttfn XX

WI on Mon this week as not home to do it Sunday morning. Have a good weekend all XX

Hi Diva, sorry not been on. I fell and broke my right arm. Still on track but I'm not weighing weekly because I got despondent when I was 100% but didn't see big numbers. I'll just keep on it. I got the slim n save trial pack to try but u have to have veg and vitamins extra so I prefer Exante. Have a great time at the parents. Good luck for WI. XxX

Morning all, random weigh in. Six pounds down and feeling good ! I'm in the 19s again...

Last edited:
Hi diva, there's a few of us with more than 5 st to go so I started a new thread to see if we can have one place people can post. I can't keep track of all the threads. I think it's so quiet on here now because threads get lost but your success is soooo inspirational. I'll still be here though. How was your weekend?

Oh angel ow ow ow-really hope your arm heals super quick hon. Good work still going with the plan too-6lbs wooooohoooooo!!!!! I'll see if I can find your thread but will carry on here too as the diary thing has been quite good to read back over at times! if you click on subscribed threads, all the ones you've posted on are there! It's how I find them all...then occ I peek and see what's happening on the forum. :)
WI in the morning but not sure what will have come off this week-I feel alternately lithe and lumpy!! The inches are going so I shall take heart from that :)
ttfn chickadees xxx

2 lbs off - a loss so I'm happy! checked the inches and am pleased there too!
snow but not too much today so porridge coffee and water before clearing the car for drop off and teaching!
happy Monday all! X

Good morning, congrats on yet another loss! Arm is fine thanks although driving to work tonight is going to smart. Not too much snow today but its ccchhhhiiiilllllyyyyyyyyyyy. Shake for breakfast, strawberry warm is yum . Have a fun day! XxX

Snow stopped. Rotten headache though. Must drink more. X

I am on day 6 and desperate to weigh myself but I am on holiday so no scales! I will not be on the scales until day 10. If I have lost half as much as you have I will be over the moon. I find the losses some people have helps to keep me on the straight and narrow. Believe and you can achieve. :) Mere x

Angel def def def drink more-I didn't a coupla days back and got the headache-went for th drugs but then drank instead-presto no headache! Also if you've been out in the cold then in the warm it can get you headache wise (yoda again I am yes) Mere welcome! Just think how much more will be gone on day 10! Good luck x
hmmmm thinking about warm strawberry shake now! Ttfn x

Hehe, I hear you Yoda! My boiler keeps cutting out and won't be fixed until thurs. I was worried about fumes. Had 3 litres today and a hot strawberry again for dinner. Yum yum.

porridge coffee water and drop off! Going to see Les Mis tonight - quite excited as I haven't been to the pictures for ages - sad bird I am!
will pop on later ttfn X

You will love les mis but take plenty of tissues went at the weekend it was fab fab fab. Mx

Peppermint tea and a shake for me. Enjoy les Mis, are you going with OH or friends?

Thanjs Angel . Friends tonight-tho I know OH would prob like to see it so will more than likely watch it again! (No worries tho, plenty of eye candy!!) xx

Hehe, my husband would rather crawl over broken glass than see Le Mis. We wanted to see the hobbit but just didnt get there. Have a super time and let us know how it is. Tried another slim and save shake but still prefer Exante. Another pint of peppermint tea then off to work for me!

Back