Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

Loved it! had a lovely evening and met some new people. :)
Porridge, coffee water and drop off then teaching, washing and cleaning!
ttfn girls have a good day X

Glad you had a fun night, any comments from friends about your fabulous new look? Hot choc shake and pep tea for me before bed. Frozen after journey home, sooo lucky to have heated seats in the car and a thoughtful hubby who put a hot water bottle in for me. Have a wonderfully whizzy day getting all your jobs done so you can go out for more fun!

Angel you make me smile! And you have a wonderful husband :) I have been told I have less chin now! also that I am looking good which is always a nice boost :)
lots of teaching in the evenings for me so no more going out for a bit, tho I did have fun!
porridge, coffee water drop off and then coffee at a friend's house. ttfn girls XX

I'm very lucky with hubby, love him to bits. Yey for such lovely compliments, you deserve them :clap:
pep tea then bed for me!

coffee and porridge then out into the cold. lots of schools closed in anticipation but so far not ours! Happy day all X

school was closed so lots of hot drinks in the warm and a happy boy!

Last edited:
They could have warned u they'd shut before u dragged yourself out. Have a lovely fun warm day with your boy. Just come back from fracture clinic. 6 weeks! Harrumph. Cute dr tho. :) Porridge , bar and lots of coffee for me so far today. Much prefer Exante to s&s. bars more filling and shakes thicker.

it was ok - I did hear before going anywhere! just changed the little guy out of his uniform and let him play! been making his birthday cake today and am sooooo tired now - been on my feet for app 8 1/2 hours :)
hope all are safe in the snowy weather. X

Goodness that mist be some cake! Your pirate ship was amazing. What's this one? Snow started here. Just been to see the hobbit. My hub is a real Tolkien fan and he enjoyed it too. Nice to go to the pics for a change. Also went shopping before the film and unexpectedly bought 2 new tops and a pair of work trousers. Size 22! I'm a size down yahoo. Carbonara for dinner.

Yay!!!!! Go Angel woohoo :)
little guy loves the minecraft game so wanted a minecraft cake-I found one online I liked so decided to have a go....lots of tiny tiles on a cube cake (nearly a thousand!!) am pleased but shattered! Am on phone so it won't let me post z pic, but will try when I go on the pooter later X

Piccie yeay! You're amazing not to nibble when you're baking. What's your little mans name? Have a super evening. X

Good morning Diva, sledging with your little man today? Porridge, coffee and time team for me then housework. I'm actually looking forward to it. I feel like a clean out. Bit tricky with the broken arm but ill get there.

Hope you feel suitably cleansed Angel? ;-) little guy and I had a jama day yesterday, and OH cleared the drive. We are going to make a snowman today I think :) WI today and 2 more gone! Am at my halfway mark yayyyyyy!!!!! Always would like more than 2 but am at least satisfied its coming off and not on!
Angel take care with that arm in the snow :)
ttfn xx

photo copy.jpg one birthday cake ready for Wednesday! Also made myself some pancakes this morning as a treat - from 2 whipped eggwhites, my porridge sachet and a little water - total 35 extra calories for a yummy breakfast! bit like scotch pancakes, so if I do them again I'll make several smaller ones and have a couple later in the day. :) photo copy 6.JPG

ttfn X

Last edited:
Goodness DiVa that is one amazing piece of work. Tiny squares and so many colours. You really are a marvel. The pancakes are a must try for me, how much water? Did you blend the porridge mix with the eggs? :gimi:
AND another 2lbs off. Huge congrats at getting half way :party0011:

helloooo! up and ready to go and teach as son's school is shut today but mine not, OH staying home to look after him.....then school call to say none of my pupils are in! so now OH has gone to work and I am having another snow day! Angel I whipped the eggs til they were frothy (just cos I couldn't be bothered to do it any more than that!) then blended the porridge mix with the eggs and added a little water - app 40 mls (depends on how thick you want them!) do have a go - they're yummy!
made smaller ones today to see how they'd do - got six scotch pancake size. :) :) :)
needing a second coffee now so better scoot and see what the little guy is up to....
ttfn XX

Yumyumyum thanks Diva. I just got in after being at work 12 hours and I'm back in at 4am because someone bailed due to snow. Ah well. Not hungry though but I haven't drunk nearly enough. Off to bed. Hope the snowman turned out well. X

thanks Angel - hope you're not too worn out. made a snow dalek which then got snowed on! Hot choc for breakfast this morning for a change, and a bar for lunch. just made chocolate rice krispie cakes with green choc on top for Huw to take into school tomorrow - minecraft again!
Hope all having a good day. ttfn X

Hi Diva. Had a difficult day with arrangements going wrong. Hubby has just set off up to Northumberland as there is a problem we have to sot out ASAP. Trouble is the snow is bad and I'm worried. I've had to stay here due to my arm and boiler engineer coming tomorrow. Feel v sad. Just had a bar and pep T. Glad you had another amazingly creative day, it made me smile :)

Morning Diva, is it another fun day in the snow or are the schools open? Have you treated yourself to anything else to wear yet? Your clothes must be hanging off you. Have a great day. X

Hi angel, hon I hope you're feeling a bit better and not so sad? How's the arm going? And hubby, back safely or still away sorting? (I hope safe wherever he is :)) can't believe my little guy is 5 today:) time has gone sooooo quickly! Had my parents here today (they're travelling back oop north in the morning) for a TGI's birthday lunch, and home for cake of course! Prob won't lose much this week as enjoyed his day (not majorly strayed!) but it'll all come off eventually, life is for living after all!!
Night all XX

Back