Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

hellooooo Angel!! been on a little shopping outing this morning....new pupils mean a little more wonga sooooo I felt some retail therapy was in order! (and I need everything I got, honestly!) ;-)
aaaaand I got a size 20 dress!!!! soooooo chuffed! and som knee high boots that were less than half price - the old ones were falling apart and were the only ones I could get my fat calves into! these I don't even have to adjust the side to get on :) (can you tell I'm happy!) m and s undies and I'm sorted. (much needed bra replacements!)
Really good you're shifting the lbs quickly girlie - keep it up (while resting of course!) Think I must be full of the joys of Spring! Hope Huw has had a good morning too :)
ttfn XX

Wowwowwow. Size 20! That's fantastic, you must be on cloud 9. AND knee high boots, you sexy minx you. I have to get mine from Duo because my calves are sooooo huge. Proud of you hon. :party0011:
you deserve a treat. My kitchen is now spotless and I'm waiting for a friend to arrive for a natter. OH due back later. Ooh OH just walked in early :)

Last edited:
Diva, have you ever felt v sick on this diet? I'm feeling v unwell. Any idea? Crap end to what's been a super day. Hope you are ok. X

Mmmm I have on occ but generally put it down to totm due, or when I have stiff back or neck. Maybe all your work on the kitchen floor one armed has put pressure on your shoulder/neck which is making you queasy. Knowing you you'll have drunk enough so I doubt it's dehydration....maybe the extra calories burnt have left you in deficit and you need some more? Headache or dizziness?

Nope, no headache or dizziness. Just watery mouth and feel really sick. Bit shivery. Had my carbonara early in case it was that. Early bed I think. Thanks Diva. Not had this on the diet before. Might be a bug. Grrrr.

Big hug hon-hopefully you'll kick it with sleep. Fingers crossed it isn't anything too yucky or long lasting. X sleep well X

morning morning - feel like the house is going to blow away in this wind! Bar for brekkie today just for a change. coffee as usual tho as neeeeeed it! Wearing the dress today with the boots cos I can :D Hope some weight comes off this week as I lost an inch on the waist but nothing else last week (which I know is good but I can't help wanting more!)
Angel I hope you're feeling better this morning hon. X

Hope everyone has a good day X

Hi Diva, where did u get the dress from, what's it like? Feel fabulous my fabulous friend. Don't get blown away!

it's an evans plain black 'skater' dress - I like the fact I can dress it up or down. nice bright cardi to cheer the day up - it's now hailing/raining/blowing (winding as my son calls it!)
maybe totm has been a bit shaken up? mine went a bit haywire when I started losing. blood pressure also changes as you lose weight and that can make you a bit wobbly. Big hug X

Sounds lovely. Mr queasy is back. Am in bed and oh threatened to take iPad away :). Got to go out later, prob to Buy new roof the way it's going. Have a good day x

morning morning - so much rain!! caramel mocha then drop off. yuk yuk yuk - don't like winter rain. ah well, has to be done or little guy doesn't get to school!
ttfn X

Evening Diva! Snow again tonight but not much, I hope. Getting snuggled and warm, hope to sleep tonight, I've not been able to get off last couple of days. Ho hum. Hope you had a sunny day despite the rain. :)

Thanks hon, rain did clear up and it's the weekend so def a sunnier outlook! Hope not touch snow for you and that the snuggling helps you drift off nicely xx

Got my engagement ring comfortably on today!! am very pleased as I haven't worn it since having my son 5 yrs ago.... :bliss:

also got some m and s jammies in a 20!!!

Morning! Lost 2lbs this week :) as always, was hoping for more but will look at measurements later on and see if that cheers me up!! Now in the 17s.... Been a wee whiley since I've been there!
Ttfn x

Diva 2lbs is super, and size 20 AnD being in the 17s. I don't know where to start with the celebrations, they just don't seem enough :party0011: You need a new list of goals. Completely and utterly thrilled to bits and proud of you. Keep going, you'll be at 14st in no time. X

Evening Diva, did you have a good day?

thankyou Angel - you make me feel brill! I had a lovely day - we had a lunch out with some work colleagues of OH and they were really nice. :) am actually very happy I am finally in the 17s - last time was on the way up when pregnant! I will think of some new goals too - maybe the next sizes down to start with.
Hope you've had a good day honey and are feeling back on form?
ttfn X

Feeling splendid thanks. Water from a borehole here though and I'm not sure my tum is coping with it or the volume but I've had a very peaceful day thanks. Soooo hoping to be in the 18s at my month weigh in. Did you do your measurements? Seen a gorgeous blue dress at john rocha debenhams. I was bra shopping online and got distracted, might make it a goal. 17s sounds soooo good, you must feel so much lighter. Well done x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 24
Morning hun, how ya diddlin?

Back