Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

hello Angel. doing good ta - gaining confidence in myself as the weight goes down! So glad you are feeling good, and you WILL be in the 18s! :fingerscrossed: :) the dress looks gorgeous btw. :D
I have been doing the measurements which helps on the lower losses. I am already looking at what I'm going to do as the goal gets closer - moving back to life after TS - think I may try the up day down day thing as I like the gentleness of transition and think it'll fit in with a social life (however woefully small it may be!) I still have a way to go yet!
Hopefully the water is fine and you're having a good time. X

Up day down day, that's a new one on me, have to look it up. I'm struggling this eve for some reason. 2 litres water done plus teas, coffees and shakes but I feel v dizzy and hungry. Might have an extra pack to help me feel a bit better. Im pre totm. Hoped it would go away but have headache now too. Looking forward to the prog about King Richard at 9.
Hope you've had a good day. X

Hope you are feeling better this morning hon - have written on your diary thread so won't bore you again! All that has popped into my head this morning is a speech exercise I had to do at college (random lady alert!)
That and the 'skyfall' theme as I'm teaching it to a pupil at the mo and my little boy keeps singing the chorus on a loop!
'if you choose to chew shoes on Tuesday, which shoes would you choose to chew?' There, now you can have it in your heads! Coffee and choc before drop off. teaching and shopping today. ttfn X

Diva, you are my Angel :) you always make me smile. I do worry about your mental stability sometimes but only because I want to be there too :D Porridge for me... And a head full on an annoying song to get me through the day... Doobla dee doobla dah life goes on yeeeah! .... Have a good one Hon. X

hot strawberry - thanks for that one Angel! I worry about me sometimes too, but not for long! Quieter morning as I have some deliveries to wait in for after drop off, then teaching tonight.
and now I have that beatles song in my head for today - ta! :) 'Desmond has a barrow in the market place, Molly is a singer in a band...'

Morning Diva, chai latte for me. Yum. Thanks for that one. No songs today for me, night shift tonight so back to bed. I'm super zonked. Have a good day. X

you have a good night hon! Teaching in a bit so better scoot off the pooter! X

hot banana! again I nod to you Angel! Off to look at a possible school change for the little guy this morning after drop off - always strange to have the OH here when he's normally at work!
Hope all have a good day. will pop back on later XXX

Hi Diva, hot chai latte again. I think I'm addicted :) is this school the one you were hoping for? Good luck. Hope it's everything you wished. Just got in, got to go to bed, tired bunny. Book in later and let me know how it goes.

Divas recipe. Box of black chai tea then boil water and steep a tea bag for 5 mins then whisk your vanilla shake in it. It's delicious. I like the other shakes warm too but that ones my fav.

glad the chai latte is going down well - I might have one for lunch! The school was nice and they have a space in sept which is good - need to see what happens with statements! We've got a couple of other schools to see but as one is over the oxfordshire border we need to wait to visit (they're getting back to us!) and I called the other today. Just means we have something to compare to and a contingency if stuff goes pear shaped!
I hope all goes well at the fracture clinic Angel. :)
happy Thursday all ttfn X

Glad the school was up to scratch Diva. It must be stressful trying to decide what's best for him. Just had second chai latte of the day. It's soooo creamy and tasty. Feeling v cold though. Hoping the clinic goes ok. Elbow still bothering me and its been 4 whole weeks. Ah well, fixed soon. Have a good eve. X

Hi all. hope the bone man helps you Angel :)
Our boiler went kaput last night so we've had no heating - apart from the 2 oil filled ones we bought late last night! rather chilly still, waiting for the boiler man to come and fix it today. hopefully. fingers crossed! Got monster headache so waiting for that to go too!
catch up later X

Eek Diva, it's surprising how cold it gets without the boiler, we got caught when it snowed brrrrr. Hope it's fixed soon. You have carbon monoxide alarm don't you? Headaches prob stress. Drink lots and rest. Lv n hugs n luck for you. :bighug:

Thankyou Angel - hug v gratefully received! drinking now and will do lots today. stress is so not helping and I keep being emotional all the time (well, it seems like it!)there is also wine in the fridge calling....resist resist! Visiting another school a week Thursday which has a place sooner and is nearer - only prob is they're a different county...looks really nice tho and have a good feeling so:fingerscrossed:!
boiler man coming at 11 so thats a positive, and good news from the bone man would be fab too!!
love, luck and hug right back at ya! :hug99:

Hi Diva, hope boiler man fixed it without too much bother. Good news on the school. You can resist! It's not as satisfying drinking it as it seems to be in your head. Staying in control is much more of a buzz. I'm hyper emotional too at mo. I've been through the entire emotional kaleidoscope and I don't really have anything terribly wrong at the mo. I guess I'm just feeling it instead of eating it. Stay strong and ride it through. :vibes:

:thankyou:! we have heating! :party0049: having a stir fry for lunch - 1 egg white omelette, mushies and beansprouts with no cal teriyaki mmmmmm! might help my mood! headache abated too and little guy happy. I'll try and resist the callllll!!!
ttfn XX

I did resist and the wine is still in the fridge! Spent today looking at possible new cars. Loooooooong day and knackered! Sleep now, decision on which car in the morning.
Night night x

Yay!!! 5lbs off. Happy start to the day. Off to make brekkie for little man and me. Also to think about cars.....

Back