Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

Wow Diva, 5lbs you go girl! You've almost least 5stone which is amazing in such a short time. Which car are you looking at? Sounds like a great day to make the decision.

Well done on the loss and resisting!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys-still deciding on cars....I like auto gearbox but all seem expensive and I'm feeling very pushed to look at manual which I just don't want. I passed in a manual but have driven an auto for nearly 6yrs and am very happy. Slightly marring the smiley start to today. And it's pouring!!!
On a positive note, I managed to get a size 18 midnight blue eve dress with silver embroidery in the bust for £45 instead of £170. Can get it on but not done up yet-first concert is end if March, and one in April so aiming to be done up by then!! :)

Wow sounds gorgeous, can you see it on the Internet anywhere so you can post a pic? I'd love to see you in concert! You will be in it before you know it and feel more fabulous than ever on stage. Your profile pic is beautiful.

Wow sounds gorgeous, can you see it on the Internet anywhere so you can post a pic? I'd love to see you in concert! You will be in it before you know it and feel more fabulous than ever on stage. Your profile pic is beautiful.
Thankyou angel (blush!) - I'll see what I can do! I am gigging at Coventry cathedral in March, Warwick in April and Deddington in July - if you can get to any feel free to come!

065_024926_26 .jpg The shawl bit is a bit shiny plasticky feel but the dress is lovely. I'll find a shrug to go with. Happy bunny! :bunnydance:

ttfn X

Wow what a gorgeous dress, the colour is amazing. I wanna c u in it !!!!! Definitely worthy of the funky bunny dance! I am soooo going to see if we can get to a concert. Would have to be July and I've no idea where Deddington is but if it means seeing you and your gorgeous dresses while singing like an angel (not this one though) then I'm soooo there. Good luck sweetie, I think you're fabulous :D

:) made me smile this morning Angel thankyou-feeling fairly cold-y at the mo courtesy of the little man being full of one yesterday! Keeping him home today is probably best for all concerned. Deddington is near Oxford -not sure if that'd be too far for you? I'll be singing in Vivaldi Gloria and Pergolesi Stabat Mater. And if not wearing the new dress then one from my thin wardrobe!! Will get us up soon but staying cosy. Lots of hot drinks today too. Ttfn X

pancakes for breakfast! yum X

Last edited:
hmmmmm discovering a noisy side effect to maltitol...looking for some suitable tablet/granular sweeteners to try. I've ordered some xylitol and hermasetas - been warned off sucralose so seeing what happens if I avoid it for a bit! Have been an avid splenda user as I thought it better than aspartame...ah well parcel due tomorrow, and at least I won't need the psyllium husks any time soon :)
It will be interesting explaining my gurgling tummy to my pupils later on though :ashamed0005:

Ooooo Vivaldi. Let me know details, pm if you like. I have a friend whose a vicar near Oxford so I might visit her too. Everyone loves your chai latte ! Hope your gurgly tummy leads to lots of giggles :) Sleep for me. Sweet dreams x

hot mint choc this morning before drop off and hopefully the boiler man to fix it properly this time! yes - it broke again yesterday!! grrrr and brrrrrr!
Angel I'll pm the details - would be good to meet you!
the chai latte was on here on a thread so I can't take credit for it - I'll keep promoting it tho!
warm thoughts to all X

ps gurgling now stopped! :)

chai latte for brekkie then drop off and some shopping. nice warm house after boiler man came yesterday - think the pcb is faulty tho so he may be back! Shouty son this morning - hope he has a better time at school :)
catch up later ttfn X

Hope boiler fixed soon Diva. Have a great day and shoot for that five stone mark!

hot strawb before drop off. not sure what to do today - prob lots of stuff I should be doing but not a lot I want to do! Sure I'll think of something! Ttfn X

Hey lady, enjoy the sunshine, it's such a rare occurrence. Do something you want to today not something you have to.
X

indeedy! Taking the little man to notcutts for lunch (his choice, he likes garden centres!) Happy day hon and happy day all X

I.love garden centres, always good for a mooch. Have fun x

off to the in laws for lunch today - the next week is going to involve eating out quite a lot - am going to try and stick to protein and little/no carb :)
If I can sts and not put on I will be happy!
sinus headache this morning so tablets and lots of water. mocha for breakfast and now just a coffee which should help the tablets!
Happy day all - the sun is shining again hooray :)

3lbs off this week-really was expecting none :) yay!! def need to see if I can sts this week and not put on...

Yey Diva well done on 3lbs! I. Sure you'll manage not to put on this week. Have fun and stay strong. Hope headache is better. Have fun with the out-laws.

coffee and a bar for breakfast - off to the spa this afternoon with a friend to chiiiiiiill! (birthday present from the hubby) really quite excited, tho I may end up snoozing.. Hope all have a wonderful day XX

Back