Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

Ooooo spa, you lucky thing. Enjoy every minute, you deserve it. Can't wait to hear all about it. X

Chiiiiiilled! Now enjoying a cheese and marmite toast sandwich! Decided that once in a blue moon is ok! And it's my birthday week! And a fancied it!! Chillaxed thoughts to all xxx

Hey chilled out Lady! Is there really any need to ask if you enjoyed yourself? :) I'm glad. What did you have done? I need a shoulder massage. Have a sunny day :)

helloooo! I had a back/neck/shoulder massage with a taster facial after spending the afternoon lounging in the jacuzzi, steam room and swimming. (after a lunch in the orangery!) brilliant day. Making my cake later - will post a pic. it will be epic! off to babysit in a mo.... ttfn. happy day all XXX

image.jpg Birthday cake! Yum :) a taste tonight then it's off to the OH's work tomorrow! X

:birthday: Happy Birthday Diva! :birthday:
:talk017:
:talk017::talk017::talk017:

Enjoy your cake, make a wish ! Spa sounds like heaven and you deserve to be spoilt!

Thankyou Angel -made me smile this morning!:thankyouthankyou:
Am feeling fairly crap today, but this I did expect as I ate crap yesterday! I enjoyed what I had when I had it but went to bed with indigestion, didnt sleep that well and have a headache this morning! Hard to believe I ate like that(within reason) most of the time - no wonder I got to the size I did. Hey ho, back to the water, shakes, bars etc. got a week to order my winter box for £75. I could see me doing this for ever.... simpler at the mo that facing the thought of the minefield that eating can become.
bit of a ramble but there we are - helps me work things through eventually. :blahblah:
Happy day all. X

Morning Diva! I love the little symbol for you! You'll feel better when you are back into it. First four days were hard for me this week but today I'm feeling good. You won't be on it forever look how amazingly you've done so far. A blow out once In a while is fine but as long as we don't go back to emotional eating which we know is the problem then we will be slim forever! Rant and burble away because it lets me know I can too :)

I didn't know we could get a winter box for 75? I'm off to take a look. Stay strong :vibes: think of those glam dresses! Have a sunny day

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Morning Diva, you really are a demon baker! I've lost count of how many fabulous cakes you do for people. Enjoy a lovely day but don't stray too far ! I've just wasted 2 weeks, one putting it on and another taking it off. I could be another 7 lbs down by now :(. Still, back on track which is what counts. Have fun x

Thanks Angel - will survey the damage at the end of the week! will steer clear of the carbs as much as poss...you are still doing fabulously hon so keep it up!
When I have more details re the concert in July I'll let you know!
XX

nice meal and we loved the school for my son....just have to get through the hoops of getting him there! We've another lunch today with friends at a local place (friend's sister's birthday!) and final birthday lunch with my bro tomorrow in Bicester. Then back on exante track with a vengeance!
Hope all have a good Friday ttfn X

Morning Diva, glad to hear you're having lots if fun time with chums and family. We have to live too! Just off to work so catch up later. Have a great day x

have a good day at work hon. choc banana for breakfast then a coffee. neither oh or I sleeping well at the mo. hopefully break the cycle and get back to normal as it's getting exhausting. little guy sleeping fine tho coughing still after his cold.
ttfn X

And tha damage from the birthday week is plus 6lbs... :-( still, I've had a great week so time to get back on track tomorrow morning. (Well today really I guess!) ordering the winter box again as the offer us on til the 28th. Hope all have a good day ttfn x

winter box ordered! off to do drop off and teaching today after hot banana :) Littlest guy seems back to normal after his cough but it looks like I may be getting it...grrrr! blatting it with paracetemol. :)
ttfn XX

Hi Diva, don't worry it will be fluid. We have to have a break now and again. I'm away with work so will be absent for a few days. Saw doc this morning and he said I'm showing signs of exhaustion , I only went to get a form signed to do with my broken elbow! , I'm just working too much. Glad to be back on the diet as I feel better on it, more energy. Have a good week and a super loss next week x

Try and take regular breaks hon- and if you're strictly back on the diet then you'll need all your energy. Can you get some time off after the work thing? I am just amazed that you are doing what you're doing with a broken arm! X

hot banana and coffee before drop off and teaching!

Last edited:
porridge! mmmmm and a coffee before drop off and teaching. promised the little guy lunch at the garden centre if he's good- must remember to put a bar in my bag!
ttfn X

Grrrrrrrrr totm arrived and I wasn't ready! so Grrrrrrrr :grumble:

Last edited:
porridge and a coffee before drop off and shop. Maybe it's psychological, but I don't notice the time going when I've had the porridge - no phantom munchies etc but I do a bit with the shakes for breakfast. mmm good job there was the winter box offer! ttfn X

Back