Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

porridge coffee drop off and now tea and teaching! Happy drizzly day all X

Yay! good start to Saturday - the 6lbs that went on last week are now off! back to where I was. :) Now to get more off....porridge and coffee before teaching and travelling up to Derby. ttfn X

New car! Well new to me :) collection in two weeks. Yay! Happy bunny :bunnydance:

porridge and coffee then drop off and teaching. (boring diary for anyone else this!) hoping to be at 17 this weekend WI.... fingers crossed. :fingerscrossed:

porridge coffee and drop off and teaching. Littlest man home yesterday with tummy ache but back to school today. :)
Bought an exercise bike and assembled it yesterday too - can see it being a real boon.
ttfn X

Gooood morning Diva! Sorry to leave you for so long hon. Wasn't intended! So let me catch up, what car are you getting? Do you love porridge as much as I do? Did you reach 17s ? How are you? I'm ok but very off track, it was very difficult to stay on the diet while away. I have a wedding at the end of this month so I want to dust myself off and get back on track ASAP. Feel completely blughr. Have a super day hon.

Hellooo! So glad you're back :) I am getting a nissan note from a used car place up near my parents in Derby. quite excited really! and yes, I probably do love the porridge as much as you - I missed it when I was using up shakes :) I am not in the 17s just yet, but managed to get the 6lbs I put on off again so am where I was! would like to get 4 off this week so I'll get there. I am well but tired at the mo which leads to picking and I don't want to get into that habit again :) we have bought an exercise bike which I can see being very helpful now I've lost a bit and want to boost things along.
You will be back on track very soon hon as you have the right attitude! Drink plenty of water to help the bleugh go :)
XXX

Hi Diva, I looked at the Nissan note too! They go forever, how exciting. Girly question, what colour is it? You'll be in the 17s in no time, well done on losing the birthday weight. I've drunk so much today I'm sloshing, it's rather uncomfortable! Banish the bleurgh... Can't wait. I've just bought an indoor handcycle but can't use it until I get the ok from physio. Elbow is still healing. It takes 12weeks or so! Yikes. Don't get a numb bum on your new bike, it'll really help I'm sure.

What did you do to your elbow Angel? I dislocated mine last year, the week before my 40th birthday, not fun at all and took ages to heal and it's no longer straight, they told me it'll never be completely straight again and I am still finding things I can't do because I'm missing that extra inch or so of stretch that's not there anymore. It was my left arm and I'm left handed which made things especially hard. I was so pleased when they told me at A&E that it was dislocated and not broken, but in the end I think it might have been easier if it'd been broken.

porridge and coffee before drop off in the pouring rain - yuk! must go and buy some wellies as I might actually be able to get my calves in some now :) happy wet day X

forgot to say Angel - it's black! (not my first choice, but beggars can't be choosers!)

Last edited:
porridge and coffee before drop off and chocolate making! thought I'd make some Mothering Sunday chocs for Mum and the Mum in law. Haven't made any for a while so quite looking forward to it :) ttfn happy day all X

done - made boxes too as hadn't got anything to put them in!

photo copy.JPG

Last edited:
Porridge and a second coffee as I taught my niece first thing this morning! Got in laws over soon and may go out for lunch-will take my bar. Ttfn x

Stayed the same this week - bit annoying as I really want to get past 17! ah well - strictness and a bit more on the bike. Happy Mum day all X

coffe and porridge before drop off and teaching. ttfn X

Hey diva -good to see you're still going strong -I'm like the proverbial revolving door -back again -at least when I stray I only seem to put the same 5lbs back on then lose it again - but as the kids said to me tonight " either get on with it mum or just eat the fridge!" -who'd've thought teenagers could be so insightful -so day 1 done and I'm back in the game!!

hey Vee - well done on keeping going :) you'll get there (as we all will eventually!) My problem is wanting to pick when it's cold and I'm tired. I also seem to want to set myself up to fall by baking and making chocs! (which I do give away so they arent there....most of the time. I now cycle twice a day on the exercise bike but have to remind myself that it doesnt mean I can have an extra treat :-S
coffee and porridge before drop off and teaching. all a bit of a rush this morning as my watch decided to slow down!
ttfn X

bit rah again today. tired - lots on my mind at the mo plus OH had done his back in so is home. that makes for a confused and loud son who makes life difficult getting ready for school. I love them both and wouldn't be without them but RAH!!!!!!
ok. thanks for the rant. coffee porridge drop off teaching. ttfn X

thanks vee. better today - in fact yesterday ended up being a good day :) Coffee and porridge before drop off and a bit of a chill today! Hope all have a good day. ttfn X

Ended up coming up north a day earlier as a pupil cancelled-means I feel like I've had a mini holiday whil picking up my car :) back home tomorrow a little restored x

Back