Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

well. 3lbs off :) would have like 4 but there we are - I'll get that 5 stone badge up if it kills me! coffee and porridge and headache - tablets I think! all the excitement of a mini hol and car! ttfn X

back to the grindstone. coffee porridge drop off teaching. XX

coffee porridge drop off and shopping! (teaching this evening!) feeling a bit more with it today so newly determined to stick at this and get that last 3 stone off!!! ttfn X

coffee porridge and teaching then trips into the loft to put stuff away that has been waiting to go up for months... :)
ttfn X

Well done Diva on getting back on track.
Mere x

thanks Mere! breakfast as usual then drop off and a clear up before my parents visit! ttfn X

parents wisely decided to stay put as extremely heavy snow is forecast for them overnight. I'd rather they stayed safe and warm.
DS has been a bit of a trial today to say the least - I have been really tested, actually ended up blubbing on my own in the loo at one point - not good really but didn't want DS to see me crying. fine now and can see things rationally, but at the time...! and I ended up turning to my emotional crutch of crap food.
I made choc rice krispie treats and ate two. Felt a bit sick afterwards too. didn't make me feel better and now I have to work twice as hard to get back on the wagon and keep going. I want to scream!!

:argh:

Hope all ok. Feeling a bit like I'm at the bottom of the mountain again - anyone got any rope?! :eek:
X (works out about 100 cal for one treat so 200 over which if I do my usual 2 goes on the bike I can get rid...)

Last edited:
I think you just found your own rope Diva. Well done.
Mere x

Snow and lots of it! Hello spring :) not feeling so down today-hoping that last lb is off for WI tomorrow so I can have my badge! Warm drinks and looking at the snow from inside ! X

Stay cosy Diva and good luck for WI tomorrow.
Mere x

I'm amazed!! Another 3 off this week so I'm in the 16s! 72 lbs gone-I'll add my badge when I get on the computer later
:) happy happy happy !!! Xx

Very well done Diva
Mere x

wow that's amazing, 79lbs is an incredible achievement :) You must be getting close to your next goal too.
Thankyou Jael X

Very well done Diva
Mere x
And Thankyou Mere!

back to the norm - coffee porridge drop off and teaching! Got Good Friday/Passover coming up (My side is C of E and OH's is Jewish, so we do allllll the festivals!) I make the matzoh balls for the soup, and an apple/almond cake for dessert. We do the 2 on the same day cos we can, and we like the mix up!
ttfn X

Enjoy the celebrations.
Mere x

Thanks Mere :) hot strawb this morning for a change, then drop off, teaching, shopping, pick up and matzoh ball making! Ttfn xx

same old same old! no matzoh balls yesterday - may make the dough today and shape tomorrow to cook Friday...Got apple almond cake to do Friday morning so that seems like a plan! Hope all good. ttfn X

not been the best week emotionally....may make the decision to not weigh this week and continue next as normal. as soon as there is too much emotional pressure I crack and turn to food. don't think too much damage has been done . totm arriving also hasn't helped. better things to come. x

Back