Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

Good luck for next week Diva.
Mere x

Hi Diva, good luck for celebrations. Sorry for being absent. Life has thrown a few curve balls recently. I'm glad to see you are still doing so well. I have to wait for a doc appt thu before getting back into diet. I'd bought 7 weeks supply too and am actually looking forward to restarting. Hope the prep for your walk in June is going well? Hugs x

Good to see you Angel. Decided to have a week off as not coping with the diet on top of other stuff. Hopefully won't do too much damage.....difficult with chocolate around :-/ am cycling to start the 'training' ahem! So we'll see where that gets me! Ttfn x

Tell me about chocolate! My OH bought me a large raspberry and pecan egg..... I've not opened it yet, maybe ill keep it as decoration until next year :) good luck with cycling, indoor or out ?

Eat it and enjoy it! Indoor cycling and sooooo need to get back to it :) off down now to have a coffee and wake up-lil man in at 6.40 this morning...! Love x

Ways to avoid eating crap this morning - cycle, sort washing, put washing on, make breakfast for OH, make breakfast for son, empty kitchen bin, put rubbish out, drink coffee, do washing up and finally eat porridge. It's only 8.30!!!

Last edited:
What a busy day you have planned Diva. My plan is to drink a large glass of water every hour on the half hour. It helps you to keep track of the day and helps with weight loss.
Mere x

Thanks for the tip mere-v easy to get out of the habit of drinking water! And yes it would help the day go! Have since changed the beds and loaded the dishwasher! Fridge avoidance working so far! X

Enjoyed a good day with my boy. Lego, drawing, reading baking and now chilling with a cuppa before getting him to bed! Have started my planning for the walk in June so going to put my justgiving page on my signature so if anyone wants to donate then they can :) traing will begin end of the month.... Ooer! X

been away at bro in law's for a coupla nights - soooo not eaten anything from my plan at alllll....need a swift bum kick methinks - not going to undo all the work so far. (did enjoy the chinese last night, tho not the indigestion that followed....)
Hope all well? ttfn X

Mental kick received and taken on board :) been resisting in the kitchen but drinking rather a lot of tea instead... I know in a few days I'll be back in the swing of it and losing again so feeling positive. Th sunshine helps too :)
happy day all x

Well done on getting head in the right place again Diva.
Mere x

Ta Mere! Been a long day at Legoland today-fun but tiring :) lil man enjoyed it which is the main thing, and the OH and I did too! We even managed a couple of the smaller 'rides' (one more an experience type thing) and gold panning, which was great as we weren't sure he'd want to do anything!
I have tired feet and a sore back, BUT I stayed on plan so am pleased :-D
hope tomorrow is a good day too tho back to normal holiday time-OH at work. X

Glad to hear you enjoyed your day. What age is your wee one? My daughter and family have booked for two or three nights there in July. Her children are a lego mad boy of 11 and a girl of 8. Well done staying on plan.
Mere x

I took my daughter to Legoland for her birthday last year. It was absolutely horrendous weather for the end of April, torrential rain and really cold. We went with my ex husband and his other 2 kids and he had full waterproofs for all the kids so at least they stayed dry and had fun. I just felt damp and miserable and it's a lot of walking when you're a big fat lump like I was.

Mere the little guy is 5 and a handful! Hope your daughter and family have a fab time :) Jael I agree loads of walking-which was better now than it would've been but still knackering! Just thik how much easier it'll be for you next time and what you'll be able to do :) (its pouring today so we were v v lucky with the weather!)
getting back in the zone after my reboot! Think I needed to do it as I now feel ready for the last leg of my journey-walk happening in June so knuckling down :-D
happy day all xx

Good luck with the next part of your journey Diva.
Mere x

Hi Diva... I'm back on the forums, how's your day been?

Been a bit mad....also not sticking to anything :-( either eating crap or eating nothing . Feeling crap cos of that on top of feeling stressed! Things are getting better so I just need to shake myself up a bit. Can't put any more back on. (Stone went on and half off again) sending you chiiiiiilling vibes X

What's causing the stress Diva? Maybe if you spill all it would help. Just I'm for maintaining where you are while you get through the tough times. Thinking of you and sending you lots of strength and cheery thoughts...

Back