Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

good luck on schooling him yourself meanwhile. Hope you get a good school sorted out very soon.
Mere x

Goodness Diva could you possibly have fitted in anything else, school runs, gardening, cleaning, music. You are a whirlwind. Did you send the postcards you and Huw made to anyone? Where is this weekends concer t? What music have you picked? Did you restart Exante today?

Thanks Mere :) Having to wee every time I go and make a drink is fun-not!! Hey ho back to the grindstone :) Angel this weekend's one is in Bicester and I was printing out some Mendelssohn. In the end Huw wrote a letter to a character from one if the games he plays...odd but he is my son :) got more writing practise tomorrow -little does he know! And yup-exante well and truly rebooted hence the weeing for England!!
hope all good with you ? X

Do you think these activities up yourself? I think they are really inventive. When do you find out about the school?
Good luck with the concert I'm sure you'll be fabulous and definately several pounds lighter by then I'm sure. I'm good thanks. Long day at hospital but Friday is the day!

He decided he wanted to write to Repton! We're visiting a school on 2nd may so if we like it we avoid the cross county problem and could start transitioning over the rest of the term... If we don't like it as much, then we wait for the Oxford SEN meeting 22may and if they approve he could start transition for that school! Hope you're not too tired after your long hospital day, and fingers crossed for Friday! XX

Hi Diva. Huw is a very inventive boy, how did the lesson go? Good luck with the schools. Fingers crossed for you. Well, it's 7pm and I'm ready for bed I'm shattered. Scan and bloods today. 6 follies big enough so Friday 0900 it is. Excited but nervous. Zero appetite so thank heaven for Exante keeping my vitamins up. How're you doing on day 3 ?

Good luck for Friday Angel.
Mere x

Thanks Mere

Sorry hon-been at the Wycombe swan to see blood brothers-brilliant but a bit disappointed with Maureen Nolan! 6 follies well done Angel-keep em warm til Friday :) got everything crossed X day 3 good-even had water tonight at the theatre -v unlike me!! Hopefully get the rest of the weight that went on off by the weekend and then I'm back on track. Loads of love and luck xx

I love the theatre. But so rarely go. Well done for staying on track Diva. You'll get that weight off in no time. Have a great 100percent day.

Thanks sweetie. Happy follie growing for tomorrow! Huw's been dropped off so I'm off to do a quick flit round the shops as the boiler man has just gone! (completing the work now, fingers crossed no more visits) i'm off, tata, then wee wee wee all the way hoooooome!!! Ttfn x

Boiler sorted fingers crossed for good! Got a pretty dress while mooching yesterday and feeling groovy! Must be heading to ketosis as forgot my lunchtime bar yesterday and didn't realise til tea time! Sneak peek at the scales today and I'm nearly back to where I was before falling off the wagon. (Stone went on, and I'm 10lbs off already!) if I can be back at 16.12 by Sunday morning I'll be a very happy bunny :bunnydance:
Ttfn and happy day all xx

Boiler sorted fingers crossed for good! Got a pretty dress while mooching yesterday and feeling groovy! Must be heading to ketosis as forgot my lunchtime bar yesterday and didn't realise til tea time! Sneak peek at the scales today and I'm nearly back to where I was before falling off the wagon. (Stone went on, and I'm 10lbs off already!) if I can be back at 16.12 by Sunday morning I'll be a very happy bunny :bunnydance:

All sounding good. Hope you have a nice day.
Mere x

Wow Diva that's fantastic. Roll on 16's, 15's, 14's........ What's the dress like? I've ordered a red and yellow one from debenhams along with super strength underwear. Have a lovely sunny day x

You made me laugh Angel-super strength underwear! :-D yours sounds pretty though -pic? Mind is m and co and a black background with a light floral pattern (bit of purple) looking forward to wearing it now. Rain this morning but sunny now. Happy day mere and angel xx

You made me laugh Angel-super strength underwear! :-D yours sounds pretty though -pic? Mind is m and co and a black background with a light floral pattern (bit of purple) looking forward to wearing it now. Rain this morning but sunny now. Happy day mere and angel xx

Thanks diva yours sounds pretty too.
Mere x

Yours sounds soooo pretty. I'm gutted because I didn't know there was a pending sale so their is now 20percent off. Typical! They haven't arrived yet but here's the pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 36
Verrrry pretty-I like the neck line esp. :) am rehearsing at the mo but they've pretty much done my bits so waiting til tea time! (Going to have to be a two bar day today) hope all well and happy. XX

Hi Diva. Good luck with the concert. Do what you need to keep on track, I'm willing you on to goal. X

Thanks Angel. Hope you slept well and are feeling not so groggy. Concert was fab-flowers, wine AND a cheque :D been fridge avoiding today by more cleaning-my house is definitely cleaner doing this diet!! Also started in the toppers for my brother's 40th birthday cake. His likes and things he does. So far I've made the rolls Royce logo, bottle of coke, golf bag with clubs, and a mars bar! My parents have found a model red arrow to go on too. Just need to make a bag of minstrels and I'll be done. 3weeks to dry off and harden. Chilling now so ttfn. X

apologies for the sideways pics-cant correct them in the phone! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    911.8 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    855.8 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    553 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg