Starting on monday!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by linzig, 27 February 2014 Social URL.

1. linzig

linzig Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hiya,

I'm Linzi, married to Paul and we are about to start exante together on Monday. I've ordered the shakes and bars already and cause im such a fussy eater I didn't wanna go for the meals. Has anyone else done it this way? I have at least 2.5 stone to lose, maybe 3 stone. We have 3 kids and I have put on 3 stone in the last 7 years since first falling pregnant. I've reached rock bottom now and I'm at desperation point now! Any advice welcome!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. demmeister

demmeister Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Linzi, I'm also a very fussy eater and although at first I quite enjoyed the chilli and shepherd's pie, I'm now 100% on shakes because I can't stomach anything else. It works fine though, there's still no hunger and I've been steadily losing weight :)
    Good luck!

4. linzig

linzig Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ah that's fab! Thanks for replying. I've really reached the end of my tether with losing weight so I'm hoping this will work for us! Good luck to u too, I hope u continue to lose weight.

5. demmeister

demmeister Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks! My girlfriend is also on Exante and it's great being able to support each other through it. She did cambridge for a few months last year and I know it was pretty rough for her when I was eating around her. Hopefully you'll benefit from your husband going through the same thing :)

6. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi it doesn't matter which products you have as long as you have 3 a day. Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.