Starting on monday!

linzig

Hiya,

I'm Linzi, married to Paul and we are about to start exante together on Monday. I've ordered the shakes and bars already and cause im such a fussy eater I didn't wanna go for the meals. Has anyone else done it this way? I have at least 2.5 stone to lose, maybe 3 stone. We have 3 kids and I have put on 3 stone in the last 7 years since first falling pregnant. I've reached rock bottom now and I'm at desperation point now! Any advice welcome!

Hi Linzi, I'm also a very fussy eater and although at first I quite enjoyed the chilli and shepherd's pie, I'm now 100% on shakes because I can't stomach anything else. It works fine though, there's still no hunger and I've been steadily losing weight :)
Good luck!

Ah that's fab! Thanks for replying. I've really reached the end of my tether with losing weight so I'm hoping this will work for us! Good luck to u too, I hope u continue to lose weight.

Thanks! My girlfriend is also on Exante and it's great being able to support each other through it. She did cambridge for a few months last year and I know it was pretty rough for her when I was eating around her. Hopefully you'll benefit from your husband going through the same thing :)

Hi it doesn't matter which products you have as long as you have 3 a day. Good luck!

Back