Starting on Monday

wannabslim

Gold Member
I'm back :) starting on Monday and hoping to stick with it til BMI 25, which shouldn't be too long (fingers crossed).

Can't wait! xx

Good luck with the restart, I started again last monday and i'm struggling but gonna try harder from monday on. You'll soon have 2 stone off if you stick with it.
Amanda x

Just wanted to wish you good luck with all of your goals, just try to keep focused and im sure you will achieve everything that you want to.

xx

Thanks so much for your good luck messages guys! :)

I had my meeting with my new CDC tonight, she weighed me and her scales put me at 13st!! I am so shocked as my scales this morning said 12.9. We had a chat and agreed that my 'official' WIs with her are more for monitoring loss, and I can use my scales as an idea of where I am weightwise, as mine and my doctors scales read the same.

So my start weight (my scales) is 12.9. Last time I did CD I lost 10lbs in the first week so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this time next week I'll be in the 11's on my scales and nearly in the 11s on hers!

Today has been much easier than I expected, haven't felt hungry at all apart from the odd rumble in my belly late afteroon. Had a tetra at breakfast time, didn't stop for 'lunch' as usual so didn't miss eating at all. Had a cup of tea at about 3 when I felt like I should have something to eat, and just had my first taste of the porridge, which was nice as although I put too much nutmeg in and made it with a little too much water (imo the 140ml is too much), it was nice to feel like I was eating 'food' pyschologically. Have had 1.5l of water so far, and will have a pint or so between now and about 8ish so hopefully I won't be getting up to go to the loo all night. Am trying the strawberry tetra for the first time tonight as well. Gonna have that about 8.30 when I'd normally get a snacking urge :) then gonna take a shower and get an early night as am rather tired.

Think its gonna be good this time - my CDC is lovely and just the sort of person I need to help me through. She's the first one who's asked me to contact her during the week and let her know how I'm doing, and she wants me to check for ketosis on Thursday a.m. and text her the result. :)

Apologies but I have posted the same message over on CD main forum as am going to use it in my diary over there! So, onwards and downwards :) xxx

Back