Starting on Saturday

Rachel84

Hi there,

Am starting on Cambridge on Saturday as recommended by my sister whose is currently using Cambridge and doing fantasic, so just wanted to introduce myself and if anyone has any advise it will come much welcomed.

Hi and welcome Rachel. Good luck for Saturday, the pounds will soon be melting away. Best bit of advice I can give is get glugging the water, aim for about 4 litres - the more you drink the more you shrink!

Let us know how you are getting on.

Georgie
xx

so you finally got round to posting! lol
its great here, real nice people

claire, rachels big ( in all ways ) sis

Hiya Rachel. Good Luck for Saturday.

I just started CD for first time on Monday. Its been a hard few days, as I have cold and a throat infection but im keeping strong.

Im new to minimims too, so hi and welcome.

:)

Hi Rachel,

Good luck! Only advice (apart from water!) that I can offer is - Get through the first week!! It may be hard, but it WILL get easier very quickly, and it is sooooo worth it! :)

xx

Hi there,

Am starting on Cambridge on Saturday as recommended by my sister whose is currently using Cambridge and doing fantasic, so just wanted to introduce myself and if anyone has any advise it will come much welcomed.

You'll do it ;) looking forward to tomorrow!

Good luck Rachel and Lozzer!

Deffo drink loads of water - you might find it hard at first although CD makes you thirsty, I drink at least 4l a day now.

Another bit of advice, daft as it sounds, is don't eat! Not even a morsel, I know if I had a mouthful of something it would be the start of a slippery slope, and it's just not worth it!

Let us know how you get on x

Corinne x

Hiya Rachel and welcome to minimins and ood luck on your weightloss journey...we're all here to help and support and kick up the bum along the way teehee xxx

Hi

I struggled finding a counsellor - none in my area :cry:

Anyway...I eventually found one and see her tonight and...start in the morning!!!

OMG!!

I have done this diet briefly before and never got to a stage where I found it easy.

Fingers crossed it's easier this time round.

Good luck to you

Sue
xx

I'm restarting my journey on Saturday too (almost back to where I started).
So hello and welcome from a fellow starter :)

Good Luck Rachel im on my second day now and it hasn't been too bad just remember to drink drink drink.

Back