starting on the 28th!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by charlieb, 22 June 2010 Social URL.

1. charlieb

charlieb New Member

looking forward to getting back on the cambridge diet again after a year!!!!

Feeling really positive! I am doing this to regain my confidents and do all the things i dreamed of doing and stuff that i used to do!
    Like being a party animal again and slipping on that little black dress! i have so many goals i wanna achieve but my weight is in the way!!!
    Im 5ft8 and 13 stone! wanna get down to 10!!!!
    I need some friendly support!!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERY ONE !!!
    XXXXXX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bellaboo20

bellaboo20 Member

me 2 i feel the same but i am 5.3 and 11st11lb i want to get down to 9st i want to be 10st by sep hopefully i can do it i always say i am on a diet but i dont stick with it this time its not a diet its a change to the way i live as i use to binge eat and that is now a no-gooooo xx

4. Lolly Large

Lolly Large Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.49%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Good luck charlie, hope your 1st day went well. I'm on day 5 now and have lost 6lbs so far. I am sure you will be fine and look forward to reading about your progress

5. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hiya and welcome back to the forums

Hope that you are doing ok and feeling motivated still... I am on day 2 of one of my many restarts, but this time it feels for real

I'll be in it for the long haul ...

T
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.