• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

starting on the 28th!!!!

looking forward to getting back on the cambridge diet again after a year!!!!

Feeling really positive! I am doing this to regain my confidents and do all the things i dreamed of doing and stuff that i used to do!
Like being a party animal again and slipping on that little black dress! i have so many goals i wanna achieve but my weight is in the way!!!
Im 5ft8 and 13 stone! wanna get down to 10!!!!
I need some friendly support!!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERY ONE !!!
XXXXXX

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
me 2 i feel the same but i am 5.3 and 11st11lb i want to get down to 9st i want to be 10st by sep hopefully i can do it i always say i am on a diet but i dont stick with it this time its not a diet its a change to the way i live as i use to binge eat and that is now a no-gooooo xx

S: 12st4lb C: 11st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 0st6lb(3.49%)
looking forward to getting back on the cambridge diet again after a year!!!!

Feeling really positive! I am doing this to regain my confidents and do all the things i dreamed of doing and stuff that i used to do!
Like being a party animal again and slipping on that little black dress! i have so many goals i wanna achieve but my weight is in the way!!!
Im 5ft8 and 13 stone! wanna get down to 10!!!!
I need some friendly support!!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERY ONE !!!
XXXXXX
Good luck charlie, hope your 1st day went well. I'm on day 5 now and have lost 6lbs so far. I am sure you will be fine and look forward to reading about your progress

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
S: 12st10lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hiya and welcome back to the forums

Hope that you are doing ok and feeling motivated still... I am on day 2 of one of my many restarts, but this time it feels for real

I'll be in it for the long haul ...

T
x