Starting on Tuesday, help, adice and support needed please!

Traceym

Hi all,
My name is Tracey and I am 35 years old and I weigh just over 20 stone!
There you go, Ive said it out loud so to speak, Im starting RC on Tues evening and feel really positive about it, but then I always do until a couple of weeks in when I seem to completely sabotage myself!
I am soooo unhappy being the weight I am and desperately need to do something about it.
Wish me luck and if its ok with you lot, I could really do with some support at the moment!
Thanks

Good luck Tracey, im 20.2 stone too not good is it? im new here but i think its going to be a great help because the support is mutual.

:welcome: and good luck, take a long look at yourself in the mirror because its going to be the last time you see yourself like that.

RC works and when you hit your wall :banghead: we will all be here to kick your butt back into gear..... :whoopass:

I have added your name to the july challenge as well.Good luck

good luck hun i joined about 4 weeks ago, and was 19.4! i lost 9 lbs in my first week!!

losing that much was a real boost!!

if you check out my fitness pal its got a fantastic database for calories. i use my phone app and record everything!! its great cos you dont have to scribble it down and you can work things out before you eat them.

good luck again.x

No worries

Hi Tracey,

I am allmost finish with my first week and i feel great. I am not hungry at all. You don't really have time to get hungry.
you will see how good you will feel after the first four days . I think they are the hardest. you just have to stick to the eating plan and plan in advance your meals.

I can't wait for my weigh in on Wednesday :eek: wish me luck

I look forward to hear from you in a week :)

all you ladies out there...have a nice week

Hi Tracey,
Welcome, Im new and as yet havent lost anything. This is my second week but I feel positive after reading all the posts on here. Think you were just over 20 st..not anymore your not because each day you will weigh a few ounce less lol

Hope you have agreat week

Back