Starting on tuesday the 15/06/2010

Hey no I didn't give in, I've stayed 100% and at my WI I have lost 8lbs!! I'm a little bit disappointed with that even though 8lbs is a fantastic loss for me. 1 more lb would've taken me into the 12sts and that was what I was secretly hoping for. I lost 9lbs in my first week the last time I did CD so I had kind of hoped I'd repeat that....never mind.

Fisher how did you get on? Did you have your WI tonight?

8 pounds great work surfhunny shame its not a winner though 14 1/2 pounds well chuffed had to laugh when my CDC gve me a star on ym card thats a first for the last 30 years or so !

Woo hoo well done mate!!!! Fantastic start!!!! I'm happy to be defeated by such a fab loss, will try again next week though lol. Week 1 out of the way, week 2 looking good so far! Well done on your star... I want a star :)

had to try and not laugh at mine and bring on week 2 !

Hiya! let us know how you are getting on now. ketosis should have kicked in now and hopefully you are feeling great and shedding those pounds! Keep it up and best of luck! x

Just thought I`d stop by and see how you`re doing :) Xx

evry thing is good looking forward to another week on plan even just got back from pub with a few mates that had beer i had water. would not be a easy thing to do if you did not see rapid results

Back