starting out again

missprim

Hi all, I've tried all sorts of diets over the years including SW, Lighter Life, and Cambridge diet but with no success. In fact on all the diets I ended up heavier than when I started them. Anyway a few weeks ago I decided enough was enough and went to see the Dr. She suggested WW so here I am :) I've been on the diet a couple of weeks now and have managed to lose 2lb each week so I'm pleased the weight is coming off. I'm looking forward to making new friends and 'chatting' to you all.

xx

Week 1 - 2lb
Week 2 - 2lb

Good luck on WW missprim. It's a great diet and if you maintain using WW I'm sure you'll keep the weight off this time.

x

Hi well done great loss :)
It's easier if you forget the DIET .... Word
Diet will make you feel restricted, deprived, hungry, short term weightloss programme.
WW works when it's a plan ... Plan for life, relearning eating habits that have got us to where didn't want to be, I have done all your 'diets' you had and also ended up my heaviest but this time I've have brought exercise into it, not blipped once in 20 weeks( that's yet to be) but most of all I've learnt to use my points as best I can saving for weekends, choosing filling foods, drinking more fluids, knocking fuzzy drinks on the head 80%
After 22 years of yoyoing and I am having bad days I see this has to be for ever or I'll be having a gastric band if which I had booked my consultation !!!
You are doing in my opinion the best plan as it fits into life, although I've contemplated another as I had an unexpected confusing gain I stated on track stated in here got the best advice and carried on.
So welcome and good luck ;) xx

((sorry for spellin mistakes on iPhone and it's slow ))

I agree with size102b. I've completely changed my eating style now, and I hope it stays with me for a long time - even after goal *fingers, toes, legs crossed* lol

WW is fab, I've tried all sorts of new foods since i've been on it, leader is great and I feel much better for it all. I wish I had done it years ago.. after trying calorie control, diet pills, atkins, half portions etc.

Good luck missprim, this place is great for motivation and support, and a chat :D

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and words of encouragement :)

Welcome :)

Agreeing with size102b. Banish the word diet. Weight watchers is a great plan and you'll certainly start to notice the differences in the way you eat and the foods your crave if you keep on it.

Best of luck and congratulations with your weight loss so far.

hello and welcome to the forums! Congrats on your weight loss so far... you are on your way!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Well done on your weight loss so far. xx

Back