• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting out

S: 11st6lb C: 11st4lb G: 8st8lb Loss: 0st2lb(1.25%)
I started the slim fast plan on Aug 9, and so far its been great. This is the 1st diet i've every been on. For my age and height I should weight 112-115 but my goal is 120. I currently weight 160.

I've gained the weight from continuing to eat like a teenage ( i'm a junk food junky!) as I enter my 34th yr. I know I can lose the weight and keep it off if I have will power and to learn to eat properly and cut out the junk food. So far the sweet flavor of the slimfast shake and 1 snake bar each day has killed the junk food cravings.

I'm looking forward to reading about everyones stories, recipies and adventures!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I started the slim fast plan on Aug 9, and so far its been great. This is the 1st diet i've every been on. For my age and height I should weight 112-115 but my goal is 120. I currently weight 160.

I've gained the weight from continuing to eat like a teenage ( i'm a junk food junky!) as I enter my 34th yr. I know I can lose the weight and keep it off if I have will power and to learn to eat properly and cut out the junk food. So far the sweet flavor of the slimfast shake and 1 snake bar each day has killed the junk food cravings.

I'm looking forward to reading about everyones stories, recipies and adventures!
hello - and WELCOME :)

have a look around and shout if you need anything.....good luck with your weight loss journey - and don't forget to keep us posted !

Debz xx

S: 18st2lb C: 17st4lb G: 13st12lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 0st12lb(4.72%)
Nice one! Yeah, I prefer the early stuff too, probably because I was a teen when it came out. I'm still into the big 4 thrash of those times but prefer hardcore and stuff.

hi im new to all this can any1 shed me sum light plzzz....ive had a gastric band fitted 6wks ago and boy its tough any advice out there would b much appreciated.....xx

S: 22st8lb C: 20st1lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 46.8 Loss: 2st7lb(11.08%)
hi maza i'm not very good with the old computer so dont know how to do links beside the old fashioned way

Surgical Weight Loss - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum
there are lots of people who are in your situation or have been in your situation
on there - i pop on there sometimes just to hear the amazing stories
good luck chuck keep posting x

S: 19st1lb C: 18st6lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st9lb(3.37%)
hello :) and good luck!