Starting out

I started the slim fast plan on Aug 9, and so far its been great. This is the 1st diet i've every been on. For my age and height I should weight 112-115 but my goal is 120. I currently weight 160.

I've gained the weight from continuing to eat like a teenage ( i'm a junk food junky!) as I enter my 34th yr. I know I can lose the weight and keep it off if I have will power and to learn to eat properly and cut out the junk food. So far the sweet flavor of the slimfast shake and 1 snake bar each day has killed the junk food cravings.

I'm looking forward to reading about everyones stories, recipies and adventures!

I started the slim fast plan on Aug 9, and so far its been great. This is the 1st diet i've every been on. For my age and height I should weight 112-115 but my goal is 120. I currently weight 160.

I've gained the weight from continuing to eat like a teenage ( i'm a junk food junky!) as I enter my 34th yr. I know I can lose the weight and keep it off if I have will power and to learn to eat properly and cut out the junk food. So far the sweet flavor of the slimfast shake and 1 snake bar each day has killed the junk food cravings.

I'm looking forward to reading about everyones stories, recipies and adventures!

hello - and WELCOME :)

have a look around and shout if you need anything.....good luck with your weight loss journey - and don't forget to keep us posted !

Debz xx

Nice one! Yeah, I prefer the early stuff too, probably because I was a teen when it came out. I'm still into the big 4 thrash of those times but prefer hardcore and stuff.

Hi, and good luck!

Lee ;)
xxx

hi im new to all this can any1 shed me sum light plzzz....ive had a gastric band fitted 6wks ago and boy its tough any advice out there would b much appreciated.....xx

hi maza i'm not very good with the old computer so dont know how to do links beside the old fashioned way

Surgical Weight Loss - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum
there are lots of people who are in your situation or have been in your situation
on there - i pop on there sometimes just to hear the amazing stories
good luck chuck keep posting x

hello :) and good luck!

Hi there thanx for ur support and encouragement...its so hard and chatting to ppl who hav been there helps..xx

Back