Starting Out

shelz

Silver Member
Hi All

I am a 25 year old female (26 on Sunday) and am looking to loose 1-1.5 stone. Would Slim fast be an option in achieving this?

I have a target date in mind, although I would like to be on goal and maintaining by this date.I got proposed to last weekend by my wonderful boyfriend! He took me to the lake districts, got a 4 poster bed, we had snow on the saturday morning, went to carlilse shopping and some roman forts during the day and on Saturday evening we had a huge fireworks display at the hotel!

So, by August 14th 2010 I want to be 8.5 - 9 stone, preferrably 8.5. I want to do this in a way that my fiancee wont find too much and in a way that I can still enjoy an odd meal out with him and the odd evening treat with him. We gym a lot, probably 4-5 times a week for half an hour at a time.

I did the Cambridge Diet last year and lot 3 stone, but since stopping I have stayed the same weight. I figured this time around Slim Fast would be a much much cheaper option!

Do you think Slim Fast is an option I can take? If so, is there any advice or information anybody wishes to share with me? Or any other people of the same age with the same sort of losses wanted that wants to buddy up for support?

Thanks
Shell

I will buddy up with you. I am starting tomorrow and i have 1-1.5 stone to loose as well. you up for it?

sounds like a plan to me. Not sure if I shall start tomorrow - its my birthday Sunday so I shall probably stock up tomorrow and start Monday. :)

Congratulations on the proposal... it sounds like the perfect scenario.

I can't see why Slim Fast wouldn't get you to your goal by August, you're asking for less than 1lb per week which is very achievable in my opinion.

Good luck with your goal and welcome to the Slim Fast section of Minimins x

sounds like a plan to me. Not sure if I shall start tomorrow - its my birthday Sunday so I shall probably stock up tomorrow and start Monday. :)

ok well i've not done this before so i'm using the weekend (away from temptations at work) to ''test the water'' so to speak. i'll let you know how i get on before you start on monday.
my bday is in aug so a good target for me, although i am planning to go on hols in june and would love to feel good in a bikini!

welcome, and congrats on the wedding planning!!!
if you really want to lose the weight you will.. just takes a bit of will power and some time... we can set our minds to anything we want and stick to it when we want!!

Good luck!

oh and happy birthday for sunday.i too am 26 (im april though)
so we are roughly the same age.
feel free to email me or anything like that if you wish... always up for a chat...

ok well i've not done this before so i'm using the weekend (away from temptations at work) to ''test the water'' so to speak. i'll let you know how i get on before you start on monday.
my bday is in aug so a good target for me, although i am planning to go on hols in june and would love to feel good in a bikini!

hiya,
did you have a good birthday?
hows your first day gone? saturday was fine for me and so was yesterday until i got the munchies late on.
so today was sort of like a new start (again, already).
my 24th bday is aug so would love to be in the 10stone bracket for then

Back